[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have like maybe 100-150mg of crystal meth I wanna use about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: monster002.jpg (91KB, 864x1024px) Image search: [Google]
monster002.jpg
91KB, 864x1024px
I have like maybe 100-150mg of crystal meth
I wanna use about half of it to get really high for a short period of time, here are my options:

1) oral - not gonna get me that high, but safe
2) snorted - I hate snorting drugs but I admit this will get me pretty high, not that much of a rush though
3) rectal - I don't mind shoving things in my ass but this takes 5-10 mins to come on, a bit more than usual
4) iv- I haven't IVd in a while, risky but would get me super high for sure
5) smoked - cannot do this, do not have a meth pipe ATM

Which one to choose out of the 4 robots?
>>
You don't want to do meth.

Or heroin, on that note. 0/10 never ever.
>>
Snorting seems to be the best option.
>>
Well all of them are relatively risky, but if you want to maximize the short term effect of what you have then obviously plugging it or shooting it would be the best.

Needles sketch me the fuck out so I would recommend plugging, but if you know what you're doing then shooting it will definitely give you the strongest immediate high.
>>
>>34042567
Urethal insertion
>>
>>34042567
>5) smoked - cannot do this, do not have a meth pipe ATM
If you have a light globe,some masking tape and a straw you have a meth pipe
>>
>>34042611
Meth is no where near as harmful as heroin, people really overestimate how dangerous meth is.

I mean obviously it's quite dangerous, but the danger lies in the addiction, not in the "slightly over weighing a dose will kill you" way that heroin is dangerous.
>>
>>34042730

If you say it like that, then I'd consider meth to be more harmful, since a regular habit will be detrimental to your health, regardless of if you OD or not.
>>
>>34042889
>If you say it like that, then I'd consider meth to be more harmful, since a regular habit will be detrimental to your health, regardless of if you OD or not.

Well yeah, but a heroin habit is every bit as harmful, also disregarding the OD aspect.

Neither are exactly good for you, but at least on meth you're a lot more likely to get something done. You never hear of high power businessmen having a secret heroin habit, do you?
>>
>>34042956

I think stimulants are more harmful to your mental and physical health in the long run, more so than an opioid. Considering the issue of neurotoxicity, and also the fact that it taxes on your body more.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.