[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder you cannot be a robot if your MB type is anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1425556665211.jpg (9KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1425556665211.jpg
9KB, 222x216px
Daily reminder you cannot be a robot if your MB type is anything other than INFP. We are the only posters here who are capable of feeling the true feels.

INTPs can stay, though.
>>
infp meltdowns are not as bad as an INFJs.
>>
>>34042462
Infps are the worst
Why am i so much of a faggot infp reeee
>>
INTJ automaton checking in...
>>
>>34042462
>Daily reminder you cannot be a robot if your sign type is anything other than Virgo. We are the only posters here who are capable of feeling the true feels.
>Libras can stay, though.
>>
>Born in modern western world
> just want to be a shaman in some ancient tribe surrounded by pretty nature
>>
INTP checking in. The constant pain and misery has rendered me unable to F.
>>
>>34043386
additional intp checking in, can confirm
>>
File: wallhaven-64.jpg (290KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-64.jpg
290KB, 1920x1200px
>>34043342
this
>ywn be one with nature and always have warmth or shade, have a little hobbit hole house or a treehouse using the gifts of nature to replace any and all electronic entertainments
>ywn be able to fly on the winds and become weightless, going anywhere you want
>ywn sit peacefully in a tree with the sunrays warming you as you look at snow capped mountains
>ywn create some sort of magical network that substitutes for the internet using palantirs or someshit
>>
I always get either INFP or ISFP.

I want to be ESFP
>>
>>34042462
INTP here. Some days can't even interact with people.
>>
>>34043798
>ESFP
not possible, you could theoretically switch from ISFP to INFP, if you're relatively young but changing to ESFP would require literally changing childhood dominant function.
>>
What's the difference betweem ISFP and INFP?
I'm an ISFP and I can relate to ALMOST every INFP that I see in these threads.
I read somewhere that it's the way we express out feels.
INFP can articulate their feels better than ISFP's even though they're at the same "deep" level.
>>
>>34042462
Finally a reasonable post about personalities.
>>
>>34042462

INTJ master race, checking in

Original post.
>>
>>34044065
From what i gather Isfp has secondary Extraverted Sensing which basically means they are less autistic and clumsy with their bodies since it's a very sensorial function,they are more likely to be good at sports or at crafts than INFPS.
>>
>>34042462
>taking online personality tests
>being the arbiter of who can post on r9k
pick one normie
>>
>>34044065
INFP has Ne as auxiliary function and ISFP has Se one. Check the differences
>Auxiliary Se (ISXP): I could be doing one of six things right now, and I'm bored just standing here, so let's go out and do something! I want to go bike riding again this weekend; there's this gorgeous place in the mountains that you have to see to believe, but it's a six mile ride so pack your gear. Uh oh, she's mad. I saw her facial expression change for a second, and that's never a good sign. I want to try out lots of things, and test my body to see what it can do. I can learn to do this quickly, and then I want to help you learn it. Come with me! Don't just stand there, we can do this! Right now, I'm chilling in the backyard with a glass of tea and watching the light move through the trees, but later I want to go rock climbing. I can't wait! It's going to be awesome! I can trust what I have experienced first-hand.
>Auxiliary Ne (INXP): Your life has so much potential! I can see many different possibilities for your future! Let me share them with you! There is more than one way to look at this situation. It would be a shame not to talk about them all. That's a great idea, but what about this? Or this? Or that? Let's discuss and consider them all. I have an analogy that fits this situation, but you'll have to hang in there to the end, because at first it will sound random. I promise, it isn't! Let me paint the big picture for you! Let's try this, it's new and it's crazy but it might work! Yes, I thought you might make that decision / that this would happen. Excuse me, I need to write a story
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.