[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /closetoretarded/ here? >be i >have some shitty wageslave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1475261883568[1].png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475261883568[1].png
44KB, 658x662px
who /closetoretarded/ here?

>be i
>have some shitty wageslave job
>get some easy work
>get told when doing this to not forget doing that
>doing this
>don't for get that, don't forget that, don't forget that
>at the end of this
>yeah it's fine
>come back to office
>did you do that?
>FUCK
>shitty try at makeing an excuse
>repeat nearly ever day

also everyday classics:
>can you show me how that works for the 10th time?
>hey i looked 20 minutes for that but i can't fi- it's right infront of you dude
>i don't know (how to do) most basic everyday life task
>oh i forgot to do that what i get thaught from day one
>hm that looks unimportant lets ignore that (it isn't)
>hm that looks important i have to do that (it isn't)
>lol small talk

i wonder why i don't get fired, i even got a positive answer when asking if i can work there after the apprenticeship.
>>
>tfw even too dumb to get a reply
pls, this hurts
>>
i cant be the only one.
i just cant.
>>
I forget to do stuff all the time. I get yelled at my job all the time. I might be retarded but I might also have ADD. I think it might be both.
>>
File: 1482713140572.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1482713140572.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
I don't understand.

In school I was way above average and took advanced classes and made good grades without even trying. All my peers thought I was a genious or something.

But at wagekek jobs everyone thinks I'm a retard and I embarrass myself trying to do basic simple tasks. I can't hold down a job more than a few days
>>
>someone is showing me how something works
>do you get it now anon
>yeah i do hehe
>actually dont get it
>>
File: 1479578920731.jpg (176KB, 905x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479578920731.jpg
176KB, 905x1000px
I know some other anon posted this a while ago at least, he worked in a warehouse, he's probably fired now. If you're pleasant to work with that can negate a lot of mistakes you make though.

I've been a little like that on some jobs too, but I've learnt to focus really well now, if a job needs doing then I'll immerse myself into it 100%. Also, I always keep a little notebook and a pencil on me, helps a great deal.

What sort of job is it, aho-senpai?
>>
>>34042442
But you know how to greentext
>>
>tfw can't take verbal instructions well because too busy trying to maintain eye contact and seem normal instead of understanding what they're saying
>tfw bad at hearing people because of anxiety or something
>tfw speak too loudly or too quietly and people tell me so, makes me feel horrible like I'm a toddler that can't even speak properly
>>
>>34042827
Where are all these other robots that work in a warehouse

Warehouse jobs are literally the only job I can ever get and I'm always the only robot there. Everyone else is a loud obnoxious nigger and they always make fun of me.
>>
>>34042719
it's not just forgetting stuff. i can't figure out easy things, i can't research, i am unable to express my thoughts (which are often wrong anyway), these >>34042814 >>34042885
and i fail to do easy tasks.

>>34042827
>If you're pleasant to work with
i'm not.

>What sort of job is it
semi outdoor/office job. no hardwork and no high intelligence required.

>>34042873
yeah, i said close!

>so slow at typing that there are 2 more replies after i finished answering the first
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 250x181px)
image.jpg
20KB, 250x181px
I feel ya, my first 5 or so jobs were like this. I quit it was fired from 4 of them for borderline retarded reasons. It's REALLY hard for me to focus on basic tasks when I'm still juggling the "am I normal right now?" thoughts. Everything in your post, every line, I've done numerous times.

It gets better. Lol.
>>
>>34042915
>It gets better
when?
i doubt it desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 750x750px
>>34042954

Either you accept that this is a long journey of self discovery, and that it may take a couple years, or you concede that it doesn't get better. Simple as that. I did this kind of shit for 3+ years before I finally started being able to process both my work and social interaction.
>>
I don't think it's because you're stupid, it's just some people learn certain things at a much slower rate than others. Plus the person training you could just be a shit trainer. Like me, when people show me what to do without actually SHOWING me and explaining step by step I won't remember shit you say, I might have selective hearing, but if you break it down and let me do it right away I learn faster. The worse part it people thinking you're retarded and they start to talk down on you and visibly get frustrated, I'm surprised I haven't been fired from my current job
>>
>>34043035
are ~8 years a couple?

>>34043063
>I don't think it's because you're stupid
it's not just the job makeing me think that, i feel like doing other things too.

>Plus the person training you could just be a shit trainer
that's the only thing i don't think it's my fault: i don't have a trainer. i work as assitance with other people and they expect me to know all the shit beforehand or look it up for myself, when sometimes telling me how it works takes 10 seconds.
>>
>>34043172
i feel like it when doing other things too.
>>
>>34043172
8 years a couple, 12 years a slave
>>
>>34043063
I think everything is because that fag is stupid.
>>
>>34043204
>captainamerica.gif
but i'm not sure if i should take it as yes or no.

>>34043230
what?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 383x500px
>>34043172

How old are you and where do you work?

If you really want to alleviate this drama you'll spend time at home going over and reenacting your tasks, to the point where you don't have to think about it and won't feel the need to make posts like this.

8 years is a long time to be doing this. You might have chronic laziness. Some people catch it and it just never goes away..
>>
>>34042804
Bump who else confused about their own intelligence here
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1536x2048px
>>34043249

You have book smarts but the prevailing smarts is street smarts, in other words common sense/thinking on your feet as opposed to sitting in a desk in a learning type setting. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1479699575107.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1479699575107.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>34042442
>Anon you have to do this, this, and this. Got it?
>Yes!
>Get to work station
>wtf was I supposed to do?
>panic
>>
>>34043244
>>What sort of job is it
>semi outdoor/office job. no hardwork and no high intelligence required.

>reenacting your tasks
that's not really possible, the most i could to do is to memorize some laws. but then i would have to remind them at the correct time.

>you don't have to think about it
how, when i actually do barely one task actually like i'm supposed to do?

>8 years
that was refering to feeling stupid btw. i'm in the third year of my apprenticeship.
i honestly don't think that i am notable lazy. i'm actually eager to do tasks when i know they're so easy that even i can do them.

>>34043355
another classic
>>
>>34042890
Aren't fast food jobs easier to acquire, though?
>>
>>34042442
OP you're not retarded.

It's called learning. People need repitition for information to sink in.
>>
>>34043627
>it's not just the job makeing me think that, i feel like it when doing other things too.
>>
File: 1482240352881.gif (900KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482240352881.gif
900KB, 480x480px
>>34043604
Not for me. Fast food jobs require an interview, which I fail every time no matter how hard I try.

Warehouse jobs I always get through a temp agency. They just send me there and I work for a few days, and then they fire me, but they usually don't outright say they're firing me. They tell the temp agency that I've "finished the assignment" and there's no more work for me, I think because they think I'm retarded and they don't want to hurt my feelings. But the other guys are still working there.
>>
Dude my penis is just so fucking huge, fuck
>>
>>34043708
wrong thread.
delet pls.
>>
File: 1483980040891.jpg (9KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483980040891.jpg
9KB, 250x320px
>>34042442
Do you plan to improve your life OP?

> implying i tried to make my life better these past years only to get minimum results
It hurts, how could my hard work betray me?
>>
>>34044251
>my life
i am talking about a situation that heavily affects my life.
a shitty life is not the cause, but the result.
>>
>>34042442
i feel like i could have posted this. have been working like this at some store for about 5 years. boss dosen't seem to mind
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.