[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ my country's government just turned down my application

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Daidai.Ookami.full.1824190.jpg (844KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Daidai.Ookami.full.1824190.jpg
844KB, 800x1131px
Hey /r9k/ my country's government just turned down my application for free hormone replacement therapy. I can't afford it myself, my only dream was to become a cute girl, and to be loved, but now everything is ruined... I waited 1 whole year, just for them to say no...
they also asked for money from me, to pay them for even looking at my case.
>tfw you can't even be a cute trap.
i guess i'll have to accept my fate and stay an ugly, hairy, stinking robot, never escaping...

Can anyone cheer me up a bit..? or should I just end it all..
>>
At least the pic you posted is nice.
>>
>>34042048
Please don't end it all that would make me horribly sad.
>>
>>34042048
Hopefully things will get better but sometimes life sucks a lot I'm 23 and I can't transition either so I know how you feel.
>>
File: 0560 - GHYOSk5.jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
0560 - GHYOSk5.jpg
47KB, 579x553px
>>34042435
>tfw no one would be sad when I end it all
No one would even notice.
>>
>>34042048
search for some rich gay sugar daddy that will support you while you suck his dick.
>>
>>34042473
I would feel bad I saw this thread and I care even though I'm just a random on the internet.
>>
>>34042048
Well OP if you come back to this thread and want someone to talk to I'll be here.
>>
File: 10.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
Good job, you failed to steal money from hardworking taxpayers for your own delusional fantasies. You don't deserve jack shit if you arent willing to work for it. Just end it if your theft attempt getting shut down was enough to make you quit.
>>
>>34042744
hi there i'm here, altho i went to bed. i'm trying to sleep because that helps me stay away from life
>>
>>34042967
Hello was actually worried since you mentioned ending it all. Sometimes life doesn't work out in your favor you know? Well if you want to go to sleep I wont stop you but I'm glad to know you're alright.
>>
>>34043033
im still thinking about it... i've waited a year for this when it should've been 3 months at max. for nothing... i don't want to stay like this and now everything is hopeless... i don't know what to do...
>>
>>34043180
I hope you don't I really do care believe it or not I know the feels kinda. I'm 23 and couldn't transition when I was younger even though I wanted to due to parents. Now I think i'm just too old. How old are you?
>>
>>34043250
I'm 20.. i wanted to start at18, but i didn't want to tell parents. later I told them and wrote my application, and that's when the waiting started. i already feel old to start it but still I want it to happen... but it won't
>>
>>34043364
At least you're not 23 like me :p. I know the feeling though I feel hopeless a lot too. I'm sure it will happen eventually.
>>
>>34043364
Its not too late I'm sure it will work out for you somehow.
>>
>>34043409
i just want it to happen now... I don't want to wait years... :(
>>
>>34043409
>:p
>>34043477
>:(
Transfags aren't cancer, they said
>>
>>34043477
I know sometimes life really sucks though. If you feel like this a lot I can make a throwaway if you need someone to talk to.
>>
anyways thanks for talking.. gonna sleep now. hope you guys have a better day than me.
>>
>>34043628
Alright good night hope things get better for you. <3
>>
>>34043650
thank you. night night.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.