[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turbo-normie red-pills other normies on what it feels like t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NORMIES REE.png (757KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES REE.png
757KB, 854x481px
Turbo-normie red-pills other normies on what it feels like to be single. Apparently today's normies don't know what it feels like to be single. How does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12pGfOXg6X4
>>
File: 1468539794761.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1468539794761.png
48KB, 400x389px
>5.5 years of being single
oh wow I'm impressed
>>
>>34041681
Don't forget "single" means having sex with as many Chads as you want for her.
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>34041603
>5.5 years not in a longterm relationship
>probably fucked 5 guys a week
fuck off
>>
>>34041902
>youtube video on what it feels like to not be viewed as human being by every single member of the opposite sex
W-would I get views?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68l-bFezK4U

we just can't stay single!
>>
>>34042514
Sure, if you have rocking tits and a great ass!
>>
Wew, even I haven't stayed single that long since I was 18
>>
>>34041902
That part gets glossed over. "Single" doesn't mean no relationship. It means no serious committed relationship. Le cock carousel.
>>
>>34043099
Oh wait she says she has work, social life and fulfilling hobbies instead never mind
>>
>>34041603
Essentially, she's """lonely""" because she can't find someone literally perfect, but that's okay because she's got a job and doesn't need anyone to depend on. She wouldn't have time for more than casual sex with all her busy social life anyway.
>>
>>34041603
basically she wants to have her cake and eat it too
idk what I expected from a woman in her 20s, she won't have to work for a partner until she's into her mid 30s
>>
>>34043645
she can't even really be that lonely because she said she still goes on dates in the video
>>
>>34044911
By lonely she means not being in a long term relationship, not actual loneliness. This is the kind of person that won't be able to dodge the Rodge'.
>>
>>34041681
For real. 27 years here. Come at me.
>>
>>34041603
>>34041603
lmao rip white man
>>
She's obviously still in that stage where you pretend you're in acceptance but you haven't even left denial.

She'll settle at bargaining. Most people do, assuming they have the chance.
>>
>>34041603

As a Wizard, I can relate, I also have work, social life and fulfilling hobbies and it fills the void.

> If I lie like this, maybe I'll buy my own bs and the Feels will go away
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.