[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that there are ''men'' on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 15

Daily reminder that there are ''men'' on this board shorter than 5'11''.
How do you even reach the keyboard, midgets?
>>
>>34041407
Considering i'm only an inch below it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>34041407

>How do you even reach the keyboard, midgets?

I have thick-soled shoes with lifts in them. People think I'm 6 foot.
>>
>>34041407
>How do you even reach the keyboard, midgets?
I tell my mom and she types it for me
>>
>>34041461
You're smart, but please, never pass your genes.
>>
>>34041489
Why are you baiting?
People shorter than you probably can beat your ass because you are such a beta cuck bitch.
>>
>>34041715
Uh the little baby is a little jelly.
>>
File: 7UH5rIx.png (69KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
7UH5rIx.png
69KB, 500x567px
>am 5'11 tall
>tell people i'm 6 feet
>>
>>34041715
>muh manlets are stronger in a fight
>muh lanklet meme

https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/5iyx3r/have_you_ever_been_unable_to_physically_defend/?st=IXRRXTMQ&sh=e819c4ce

Someone didn't put his special soles in his shoes today, did he?
>>
>there are """men""" shorter than 6'4 in this thread right now
>>
>>34041407

>35 years old
>170 meters

Am i a manlet?
>>
>>34042305
no, you're taller than the statue of liberty
>>
As a 5'6 shitskin my shattered hopes and dreams let me reach the keyboard
>>
>>34041407
i reach the keyboard by simply being 5'10". if you want to feel so high and mighty(literally) go to fucking Malaysia. jesus fuck do people ACTUALLY believe in the '>tfw less than 6 foot tall is manlet' meme?
>>
>>34042349
older too eh?
>>
>>34041407
My 5'11" girlfriend types for me while she rides my cock. How do you even live with yourself, lanklet kissless virgin?
>>
>>34042305
Everyone under 180 cm is a manlet
>>
>>34042434
Everyone over 180 cm is a virgin
>>
>>34041407
>6'1
>tell people shorter than me that I'm 5'10
"DUDE NO WAY YOURE LIKE 6'5"
>>
>>34042432
>>34042456

Projecting much, manlets?
>when will they ever learn
>>
>tfw 181cm
woah guys... that was a close one heh
>>
>>34042508
Congrats, anon! Go find your gf now and pass your genes!
>>
File: IMG_2729.gif (9KB, 209x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2729.gif
9KB, 209x301px
>>34041806
>am 5'11.5"
>5'11" friends claims to be 6'
>say "but I'm just 5'10.5" and a little taller than you"
>>
>>34042479
It's a fact that you are a kissless virgin. Obviously that triggers you. Even more when shorter people than you are having sex.

You shut yourself in the basement ever since that 5'8" guy made your oneitis his gf, didn't you?
>>
>>34042534
No lol it's just amusing to trigger manlets. You seem the one who's triggered here.
>>
>>34042527
Thank you! Haha I will definitely do this. :)
>>
5'4.5 reporting in

this wasn't oregano... so then there's other midgets here too
>>
>>34042576
For some reason the word "kissless virgin" got you all riled up and buttmad. If you had in fact kissed a girl, you'd be out having sex right now, instead of trying to make yourself feel better on a Cambodian tapestry forum and failing.
>>
I am a man and I'm 5'7

It is fine, does not bother me.
>>
>>34042645
You're the one buttmad here lol.
>and you're also commenting here instead of fucking your adorable gf
>>
>>34041407
>tfw 5'10 but armspan is effectively 6'1
feels good having long limbs bro
>>
File: 1482931304855.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482931304855.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>be me
>be 6'2 260 lbs
>built like a body builder
>my dad was strong man when he was younger fucking ripped army ranger
>I'm kinda soft but look intimidating
>dad's 5'10
>I'm 6'2

No matter how useless and fat I am.

ILL ALWAYS BE TLLER THEN YOU DAD ALWAYS YOU CANT TKA E THAT AWAY FROM ME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34042707
Don't you look a bit like a gorilla?
>I want a pic
You could probably be a good fighter though, unless the other manlets with their baby sized limbs.
>>34042733
I'm 190 cm tall and my father is 180.
>feels good man
>>
>>34041715
I could probably just run away from you and you couldn't reach me with your baby legs kek
>>
>>34041489

>implying your genes are any better

I know literal midgets (from Nepal and Indonesia) with >150IQ. You're height means shit, buddy.

And yeah, they have wives and kids.
>>
>>34042733
>army ranger.
You could be the size of shack the basketball player and he'd still beat the shit outta you.
>>
>>34044129
Exceptions. It's well know that tall people are not only more confident, but also more intelligent and successful.
>>
What I don't get is manlets who support Trump.

Trump is exactly the kind of shitty person that would shit on manlets just for being short and completely without any provocation.
>>
>>34044196
They would like to be successful (and tall) like me, so they project their insecurities over foreigners and hispanics, thinking that this would shift the disgust that society has of manlets on these new enemies.
>>
>>34044192
They're the rule. It's well known that short people are not only more confident, but also more intelligent and successful.

inb4 you find a lanklet who is intelligent and successful, those are outliers and don't count.
>>
>>34044192

>Exceptions. It's well know that tall people are not only more confident, but also more intelligent and successful.

That true today. But how many stupid and poor manlets do you think will manage to reproduce in the future, especially now that most people have reached their genetic height potential?

In a couple of generations the only genetic manlets left around will all be rich and above average intelligence because all the others are going to be weeded out.
>>
>>34044192
>tall people
>more intelligent

Post source, or admit you're a liar.
>>
>>34044360
I'm not going to post sources for something everyone knows. You're too dumb to look it up, manlet.
>>
>>34041489

>never pass your genes

I'll only have daughters...

...which will seduce your tall sons, because they are weak minded dumbnuts, and our grandsons will be average sized "manlets" (by your ridiculous standards).

You cannot stop me from executing my master plan, lanklet.
>>
File: CEO_-1.png (431KB, 975x375px) Image search: [Google]
CEO_-1.png
431KB, 975x375px
>>34044273
Lol that's funny. Most of the most successful CEOs are tall. Manlets are looked down not only physically, but also psychically.
>>34044360
I remember another chart, but can't seem to find it rn.
>>34044360
>>34044384
>samefagging this hard
>>34044417
Manlets will get phased out anyway, and average is still better than short.
>>
>>34044360
>>34044273
Also, http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/print-edition/2014/10/31/so-you-want-to-be-a-ceo.html
>>
>>34044448
>Manlets will get phased out anyway, and average is still better than short.

I'm glad. Being short, the last thing I want is my progeny to be short.

Not that it should matter. But roasties make a big deal out of it so it matters because roasties care about other roasties' opinions about height. It's ridiculous but what isn't when it comes to roasties?

Thank fuck the world is still mostly controlled by men.
>>
>>34044507
Still waiting for you to post something that correlates height with intelligence. What's the matter, your virgin lanklet brain isn't smart enough for it? That's what I thought.
>>
>>34044563
It's not their fault. Yeah roasties are stupid as fuck but they are biologically attracted to tall men, because it's associated with good health and power.
>>
>>34044448
Of the 10 richest men in the world, only 2 are above average height. But keep on pretending you'll one day be a CEO, bitter lanklet virgin NEET.
>>
>>34044130

He's pretty old and deshevled now.

I also have been training in krav maga for a little over 8 years.

I still wouldn't fuck with him though.
>>
>>34044599
Still way taller than the average manlet lol.
Also, no way I wanna be one. Too stressful. You're, as always, projecting.
>>34044576
>still projecting
>>
Ask a guy who got LL from 5'5" to 5'10" anything

After experiencing both the manlet mode and now average mode, I can safely say that if anyone is 5'10"+ and still a virgin, you are legitimately retarded.

And also, girls pretty much only care about height. I realized this after I got a gf after 2 weeks from full recovery. It really is easy mode. It almost disgusts me, how easy it is
>>
>>34042784
i am a skinny guy so i dont really look like a gorilla, i have long legs too, and a short torso. i am good at fighting because of my ability to keep my distance. when i used to get into fights, i could usually go up against guys 2 or 3 inches taller simply because i could reach as far as them. i might take a pic later.
>>
As a junior in high school, girls are, if you can imagine, quite frequently talked about. It's kinda a big thing when a girl likes you!
Whenever it happens (though it is rare) I get this bubbly feeling inside me. But another thing about girls-they can destroy me. A simple sentence that carries the wrong implication or a tone when speaking can leave me tossing and turning in my bed and wondering what I did wrong.
I am socially awkward, and so whenever I have botched an opportunity with a girl, I can pretty easily assess the blame.
But now, a girl has rejected me for something out of my reach: (As many things are) my height!

As somebody who is barely above five foot seven inches tall, I am short. Tiny? Perhaps not. But I am undoubtedly short. It is an aspect of me that I would change before any other- and, apparently, some agree. Back to girls; one may like me. Or may have, I am not sure.
I have a friend (lets call him Tom) and he has a friend (lets call her Lauren). Tom snapchats Lauren incessantly. Therefore, when I am with Tom, I hear much of what Lauren is saying. Since I began to hear about Lauren, she has mentioned my height no less than five times (were talking about a two day period folks). At first it was a simple "how tall is he." Of course, this raised alarm, but not panic. However, her questions escalated to "Why is he short" and "He needs to grow two inches."
I felt miserable.
My initial response was to act unharmed and make it appear that I did not care, while, in reality, she had just worsened my deepest insecurity. And so now I ask what to do. Part of me is considering bluntly telling her to take a hike, as she should know better than to be so rude about something I cannot control. But to her, I am replaceable. There are a thousand of me at school, and many of them are gasp average height!
If nothing else, it will at least be good practice. And yes that is a very depressing thing to say.
>>
>>34044631
>still not posting any links to his claims

Just admit that you lied and made it all up. We all know.
>>
>>34044641
Good for you! Maybe you can explain these bitter manlets how I stil am a virgin lol.
>>
>>34044641

>LL
>5 inches

That's not possible, retard.
>>
>>34044641
I'll give it a 7/10. Not bad, and your story sounds almost plausible. But you went overboard. Still, you'll get a few bites I'm sure.
>>
>>34044737
I already posted a link. You didn't post anything.
Also, it's important not only how intelligent you are, to be successful you also need to look and act like a winner; this, of course, is impossible for manlets.
>>
>>34044767
>tall people
>more intelligent

You have not posted a link, liar. Why do you lie so desperately? You post unrelated links and then try to claim they're related. Well, I suppose you're training to be a CEO, after all lying is a big part of it. You need to lose the virginity first, though.
>>
File: IMG_0738.jpg (102KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
102KB, 800x534px
>>34044845
>>34044507
>Well, I suppose you're training to be a CEO, after all lying is a big part of it. You need to lose the virginity first, though.
>still projecting
Why so bitter, manlet? Napoleon complex?
>>
>>34044714

First of all that 5'7 you shouldn't have big problems. Most girls will still consider you.

Secondly HS is actually the best place for short boys because girls are much more open to dating shorter boys when they are that young.
>>
>>34044899
>gets btfo
>I-I-I-I'll say he's projecting!

Why so bitter? Didn't mommy bring your tendies to the basement today?
>>
>>34044900
He should get used to it. Better sooner than later.
>>
>>34044745
I got 4 inches of height with Dr. Guichet followed by an extra 3/4ths from stretching daily. Just because poo in loo docs can't do anything more than 68 mm doesn't mean that the top docs can't do it.

Retard.

>>34044753
I don't know how it's unbelievable.
>>
>>34044900
This isn't true. At all. High school is shit because everyone is kids and kids are dumb as dick. Girls are dumb AND superficial, even more so than as adults.

Once they're adults, girls (except for the dumb trashy ones) stop caring so much about superficial things like height.
>>
>>34044941
I'm sorry? How did I get btfo?
Tendies are way too unhealthy, anyway.
>>
>>34044967
>went from 5'5" to 5'10"
>went from kissless virgin to pussy magnet

Yeah, no. Things like that don't happen. You're either a bitter manlet virgin trolling or a bitter lanklet virgin trolling.
>>
>typical lanklet

https://youtu.be/0uu6tuwG5a8?t=723
>>
>>34044941
Also, you are literally projecting from the start of this thread.
>>
>>34044984
You made a (stupid) claim. When asked to prove it, you couldn't post proofs.
>>
>>34041806
>am 6'2"
>tell people I'm 6'3"
too bad you're a manlet
>>
>>34044955

Well prove it then. Post pictures of your scars.
>>
>>34044993
Are you physically deformed, or something? I'm trying to wrap my head around this. There has to be something very, very wrong with you to still be a virgin at this height

You could even try wearing lifts like I do on occasion, to look even taller.
>>
>>34044967

You have a lot to learn, kid. I used to believe that as well but actually it's not true.

The older they get the shallower they get. HS girls are still mostly innocent. Still searching for love instead of treating men like a spreadsheet.
>>
>>34045014
I posted a link. It's not my fault if you didn't read it.
Also, you made a stupid claim too, and I still have to see proofs.
>>
>>34044967
Lmao it's literally the opposite

Oregano
>>
>>34045068
>kid

You're a teenager. Hardly in any place to call someone "kid". If you're an adult, you still have the high school mentality, which doesn't translate well into the real world.
>>
>>34045080
You posted a link that had nothing to do with your claim. It would be like, I have irrefutable proof that you're a pedophile:

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/12/09/504971146/pets-help-people-manage-life-with-serious-mental-illness

Now that I've posted a link, it's proofs.
>>
5'9'' suicide manlet here

Why isn't there an international fascist eugenics/sterilization program?

I would not wish my life on my worst enemy.
>>
>>34045093

I'm 25 and I know what I'm talking about.

Why are you so arrogant? You'll learn in time that what I told you is true.
>>
>>34045125
If you refuse to understand I can't do much kiddo.

That's pretty interesting anyway, pets are great.
>>
>>34045156
Well, I think dwarfs were killed by the nazis together with the rest of what they considered genetic garbage.
>>
>>34045188
>25
>knowing what he's talking about

You're a kid. You have only started to live in the adult world. You're absolutely not qualified to say anything about how the adult world works. You'll learn one day, kid.

I remember when I was 25, I also thought I had everything figured out. But man, I was just a dumb kid still. Not as dumb as you, but still, dumb.
>>
>>34045227
Hitler was 5'9'' you dope
>>
>>34045089

Exactly, this faggot thinks he knows this. He's in for a big surprise, lol.
>>
>>34045156
I'm 5'11" and i'm constantly insecure about my height ever since a few girls said I was too short for them

I hate being a manlet
>>
>>34045239
He was also a dictator and the leader of nazi Germany. Himmler looked like a product of incest, Goring was too fat, Goebbels was a cripple. Rules don't apply to the ruling elite.
>>
>>34045236
>kid

relax, it's an expression.
>>
>>34044967
It's the opposite. As a manlet, I only ever had luck with women in high school. Now they won't even look at me. The few times when I catch staring is when i'm riding a bus with high school girls.

It fucking hurts.
>>
Short men have NO allies whatsoever. There are societies for tall women to make them 'appreciate' themselves more, short women fawning over the men and women, and no shortage of people telling tall people that they are amazing. Where are our allies? I'm not saying we're entitled to any support, but it just makes me depressed that we're in a struggle alone and no one else seems to care.
>>
>>34045299
I'm sure it has 100% to do with your height and nothing else, right?
>>
>>34045304
Relax my short brotha, you'll get yours someday.
>>
>>34045236

What are you talking about? You said you were in HS.

I am only talking from experience. I think 9 years of experience is plenty to extrapolate from.

When I was in middle school and HS, girls didn't care about anything other than having a bf. They hooked up with everyone, tall and short alike. All you needed was charisma.

Now that people my age are starting to search for a serious partner it's way harder to convince a woman to go for a short guy because nobody wants short kids. Moreover if a woman dares date somebody shorter than her, she will get questioned about it incessantly from her family, friends and co-workers.
>>
>>34045304
Robots have allies, other robots. Well, not exactly allies, robots hate each other too. But at least /r9k/ forms a sort of twisted support group, where everyone can amplify their own negativity in a hugbox.
>>
>>34045304
supportfortheshort.org

we have to be our own allies

it really is fucked up how we are discriminated against for something we have no control over

I'm not asking to be Chad, I just want to be left alone in peace and not be seen as a pariah.
>>
>>34045368
I mean it's a well known "requirement" for models to be tall, at least 5'8-9" (this is for women). I'm wondering as to why there aren't any shorter models? If we can reverse the "skinny model" stereotype to include plus-size, how come that doesn't translate to height (non-inclusive to body type) as well?
>>
>>34045359
You must be confusing me with someone else. I'm older than you, kid. That's why I know that girls 25+ look less for the physical things and more for the other things. Like money.
>>
>>34045339
No, it's because of height. 100% sure.

The only time I dated a girl after high school was 3 years ago, and even though I was taller, she was pressured by her family to dump me, and she was teased by her friends.

There is literally no factor more important than height. Any guy or girl who says otherwise is delusional.
>>
>>34045304

We could have our secret "understanding" to push each other along.

You know, like the Jews. Except a real brotherhood.
>>
>>34045416
>manlets are literally turning into tumblrinas
>>
>>34045416
Models aren't picked for their attractiveness. They're picked for their ability to be a human coatrack. Malnourished skeletons aren't actually attractive in real life.
>>
>>34045450
Like maybe a secret club where you can suck each other off?
>>
>>34045442
How tall are you, and how do you explain all the other guys your height or shorter who have no problem dating girls?
>>
>>34045490

I was thinking more in terms of, you putting a secret mark on your CV so that I can prioritise you over the lankets.
>>
>>34045515
5'6"

They don't last long, or they're being cheated on. Other than that, they make a lot of money.

One of the relationships that have me hope was a 5'4" friend's 6 year marriage with a woman who was 5'7". Found out that she had been cheating on him constantly for almost 3 years and the guy was too desperate to let her go.
>>
>>34045417

>money

There are studies that show that an inch in height is worth $30,000 more in yearly income.

So yeah, they care more about money, but only if you're making $170/year.
>>
>>34045515
>how do you explain all the other guys your height or shorter who have no problem dating girls?

All short guys have huge problems when it comes to dating.

Even if they have a gf, you can bet your ass it wasn't easy for them to get a gf. They probably got rejected 1000s of times and just go lucky that one time.
>>
>>34045661
Also, they're probably getting cucked.
>>
>>34045681

The way to avoid getting cucked is to go for an ugly butterface.

It's my plan.

I hope on day I will meet a tall ugly intelligent butterface to reproduce with. But it's statistically hard.
>>
>>34045623
The same study that showed that if you're 6'4" or above, you can be a NEET and you will still be more attractive than a 6' guy making average salary? Or that women would pay $150k a year to be with a 6'7" guy who has no income? There's a reason why that was a side table, and not part of the main conclusions. It's called "garbage in, garbage out". In other words, statistics that while technically correct don't translate at all into real life.

Or do you seriously believe that a girl will pick a 5'10" guy over a 6'2" guy only if the former makes $120k more? Hint: if a conclusion is too ridiculous to be true... it's not true.
>>
>>34045490
>>34045450

But seriously, we should start a short person support group/club. Truthfully /r9k/ should only be for people under 6ft
>>
>>34045605
The most powerful man in the world is your height, just saying. Your friend is the exception, but then again he sounds like a complete loser.
>>
>>34041426

desu when i was 5'10" i used to tell people that im 6' and none of them noticed
>>
File: 1474568075546.png (16KB, 821x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474568075546.png
16KB, 821x420px
>>34045735
>Truthfully /r9k/ should only be for people under 6ft
Uh, about that...
>>
File: hpreq2.png (40KB, 1162x317px) Image search: [Google]
hpreq2.png
40KB, 1162x317px
>>34045708
That's because you trying to hard to better your genes. You have a lot more possibilities to have your dick wet if you go for the girls no one wants, and then when you want to get kids you use another men semen.
>>
>>34045729

>5'10
>6'2

This is a short men thread. We aren't talking about those heights.

We are talking about 5'4 vs 5'11. Yes a woman would rather be with a 5'11 construction worker than a 5'4 banker. That is entirely plausible.
>>
>>34045661
I see plenty of guys of all height with gfs/wives. Have you ever been outside in the last few years?
>>
File: 1483647619741.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1483647619741.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>34045774
>manlets lying
>it's not show the actual number of the people who participated in the survey
>being this deluded
Kek
>>
>>34045794
The point was that, that "study" was concluding just that. So if you see how that part of 5'10" vs 6'2" is garbage, then so is the rest.
>>
Also, if a girl ever gets attention from a tall guy, they will leave their bfs for them. I'm not afraid to admit that I did it. It is anonymous, after all and guys would do the same if they got a hot woman crushing on them but idk. I never was a good gf
>>
File: Photo on 5-6-16 at 6.13 PM #5.jpg (163KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-6-16 at 6.13 PM #5.jpg
163KB, 1080x720px
Tall people cannot be robots.

If you are 6ft+ and don't have a job, your own place, and an 8/10 gf, you are a failure on all levels.

Even as a manlet, I can get my own apartment and get full-time work and have a qt 7/10 slight belly gf pic related
>>
>>34045838
>male-like typing detected
>>
>>34045776

I don't care at all about getting my dick wet and care a lot about preserving the good traits within my genes.

We two don't think much alike.
>>
>>34045849
But that's the point of /r9k/. Robots are failures on all levels.
>>
File: 659096-824079.jpg (37KB, 360x398px) Image search: [Google]
659096-824079.jpg
37KB, 360x398px
>>34045864
I guess I do kinda look like a man

I never was attractive
>>
>>34045849

>7/10

Cannot see her face but her body is more like 8-9/10. She's hot. Congrats.

How tall are you two?
>>
>>34045849

I grew very fast. i hit my adult height of 6ft 1 when i was 12. i am also an ugly ogre with fucked up gapped yellow teeth (I brush twice a day) small pointy ears, scoliosis, terrible astigmatism (cannot see without glasses or contacts), and flat feet (can't stand straight for more than 15 minutes or the pain becomes unbearable.)

But I guess that since I am over 6 ft tall I'm chad.

Also saw a 5 ft 8 jacked guy with a strong jawline with Stacy today.
>>
>>34045956
Congrats. You can get an 8/10 even with all that. Chad-lite.
>>
Reminder: if you're short you aren't just physically unattractive, women actually think you're a bad person.
>>
>>34045956
>But I guess that since I am over 6 ft tall I'm chad.

Since we have a resident femanon let her tell you that there are girls who will do anything to get with a tall guy. Mostly femlets.

Those girls exist.
>>
>>34045956
I'm
>>34045910
And I wouldn't date a 5'8" guy

6'1" is good
>>
>>34045987

Only true when you get old. I have more close girl friends that male friends. Cause you are automatically friend-zoned.

which is infinitely worst than being a bad guy
>>
>>34046013
>girls

Those aren't girls. Some of them will claim to be girls but they all have a penis.
>>
>>34041806

Mark Zuckerberg
>1.71m
Bill Gates
>1.77m
Warren Buffett
>1.78m
Sergey Brin
>1.73m
Doug Mcmillon
>1.76m

Nice try.
>>
If you're a short man you're like a fat woman.
Just 4.1% of couples have men shorter than the female partner.
96 percent of NYC women wont date a man under 5 foot 9. Jersey City women, allegedly considered the most tolerant city regarding height in the USA, will still reject you 93 percent of the time for being under 5 foot 9.
There are far more short men than women willing to date them. Even less women who prefer them.
I will never be preferred by my girlfriend, if I am even lucky enough to find one in my lifetime.
She will always prefer other men over me. That is emotionally crushing.
I can't even hope for a woman who doesn't care about height in any way (tall and short men are the same), all i can hope for is a woman who will settle for me, overlook my height, because I am inherently unattractive and undesirable as a human being.
All aspects of meritocracy have been removed from dating for short men. It no longer matters if I lift weights, seek plastic surgery, become more intelligent, improve my personality, etc.
I will always be her second choice.
I am worth less to women than their favorite pair of heels.
Society has reduced short men to a level of sexual appeal on par with horribly unlucky disfigured burn victims and war veterans.
Fat women can change, short and disfigured men cannot change.
Millions of men have a fetish for fatties.
You can at least avoid being disfigured.
You cannot avoid being short.
You people arguably deserve heightism in the socio-economic environment, because you care so very little about the social needs of your short peers. You are so fast to write them off and tell them to "just deal".
>>
>>34045984
Worked at a summer camp for 3 months with roasties everywhere. I tried so many different approaches.

The meme is not real. I was made fun of daily, no one liked me, and i stayed in the woods by myself when my shift was over.

My boss was a 6ft 5 chad who fucked 3 different girls though, the difference is *besides the 4 inches, is that he was handsome and charming.

Not a blind and ugly robot.
>>
>>34044130
>shack
>>
I'm 18 years old and about 5'3-5'4 barefoot and I can't stand it, even my brother who is 2 years younger is at least 5'7. Everyday all I can think about is my looks and how I compare to others, how I can improve it, etc. I lift weights regularly but I really don't think it will make me anymore attractive. My face is small, ugly and round. My hair is always greasy and every haircut I've ever had looks terrible on me. I feel like such a joke, and I can't help but think I wouldn't card if I was at least average height. I honestly feel like giving up on life, I know I'm only 17 but I don't think life is ever gonna get better. I'm way behind on graduations requirements and credits, I don't have a job and I've never had a girlfriend. Am I doomed to always being an unnatractive loser? I think so.
>>
>>34046096
>look it up
>it's true

AHAHAHAHAHAUAHAYA HOLY SHIT

NYC WOMEN WILL ONLY RESPOND TO (not date) 2.1% OF MEN SHORTER THAN 5'9" HOW CAN LANKLETS EVEN CALL THEMSELVES ROBOTS

HOLY FUCK THIS BLOWS THE "HEIGHT MEME" MEME OUT OF THE WATER
>>
>>34046198
http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/love/new-york-ladies-wont-date-short-men-says-a-new-study/

Forgot the link

And with this, I have completely given up on finding a partner
>>
>>34046198

What? You think we were making all this shit up for shit and giggles?
>>
File: 1484071209357.png (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484071209357.png
646KB, 1920x1080px
Seems like my thread has been quite successful.
>>
>>34046237
I knew that height was important, but I didn't realize that it was so bad that 50 FUCKING THOUSAND WOMEN OF AVERAGE HEIGHT OF 5'4" 98% OF THEM REFUSED TO DATE MEN UNDER 5'9"

This is an absolute joke, holy shit. How do I kill my libido?
>>
>>34046198

>online dating

Online dating is notoriously bad for all below average attractiveness males.

Women rate only 15% of the male userbase to be above average attractiveness. Males in contrast rate according to a Gaussian distribution.

All I'm saying is that it's bad, but not THAT bad IRL. Almost half the population of men is below 5'9 and of course most of them do still have gfs/wives.
>>
>>34046298
Cut your balls off and become a trap
>>
>>34046288

Yes, it has. Congratulations.

I am proud of you and will present you with one (you)
>>
>>34046298
>REFUSED TO DATE MEN

Don't worry. A lot of them are just being pretentious elitist cunts but they don't have the looks/attractiveness to actually get tall men so they will have to settle.
>>
>>34046309
Just stop, lanklet. Either that or you're a manlet clinging to hope. Just accept your place. 98% of women will not date you if you're shorter than 5'9". Now imagine being 5'7" or shorter.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>34046327
Thank you anon <3, I originally enjoy it.
>>
>>34046336
>Implying tall guys don't like short girls
If you'll get a girl, it will be a ''lanklet'' used leftover
>>
>>34046353

still absolutely hideous, lonely, and poor.

But i am barely over 6 feet tall so I will just show myself out.

i REALLY feel for those of you under 6 feet. My life has been rough and i can only imagine the hell of someone who has all of my undesirable traits and is also 5 inches shorter.

I hope you all find happiness.
>>
>>34046351
I'm 5'7" and granted, I have not fucked 2% of the entire female population of the planet, but I've still fucked and dated many. It seems like you are just plain wrong.

I'm not even player or anything, the biggest player I know is about 5'8". He literally never goes home alone if he doesn't want to.
>>
>>34046425
I'm average looking (maybe a bit better), I have a nice group of close friends, and I'm upper-middle class, currently enrolled in a nice private university.

Also, I'm 190 cm, which I think is 6'2''.

I'm also quite happy, I've been a bit depressed but now I'm feeling pretty good.
>>
>>34046351

> 98% of women will not date you if you're shorter than 5'9".

My whole extended family is shorter than 5'7. All my male cousins have gfs or are married.
>>
>>34046198
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN MANLETS EVER RECOVER?
I would prefer to be a war veteran without an arm than a manlet. At least I could get a nice cybernetic prothesis in the future and get all the compassion from the qts.
>>
>>34046482

>uses cm
>nice private university

Which country is this? Usually private universities are degree mills in Europe. The most prestigious ones are all public.

Just wondering out of pure curiosity. Not hating or anything.
>>
>>34046491
They don't count because outlier exception something something. Posters like him who have chosen to believe in something will not be swayed by facts. /r9k/ is almost like an evil cult.
>>
>>34046565

I think what is happening is that they are encountering those few height queens who are themselves short and extrapolating from that, that all short women must be super obsessed with height.

While a significant portion of them are, there are plenty who don't care as long as you are taller than her.

And there are a few saintly tall women who aren't bothered by height and date shorter men.

Faggots need to understand that you only need to score once. Yes you will be rejected by most women, but you only need to attract one single woman out of thousands. Yes it's harder.

It's still possible.
>>
>>34046482
I am happy for you anon.

Currently i just work and play/teach jazz.

Just got out of HS (barely not underage) and am getting ready to Hike the Appalachian trail this march.

Not happy, been suicidal for years. Not this normie bullshit "depression", but true robot tier, soul crushing depression. Bullied and got into fistfights with chad and druggies in my shitty public highschool. Eventually sent a guy to the emergency room and after years of social exclusion and loneliness had a mental break down and switched to online school. Locked myself in my room for two years. I hope things do get better. I don't mind if i never become chad. Just want to have 1 loyal gf that i can fuck, a good job, and a few friends.

I hope my life can go the direction yours is going.

But , then again, your posting here, so i doubt things are all that great.
>>
>>34046562
No problem :) Italy here (not all italians are short lol).
Public universities are quite good too, especially in some sectors (for example if I would've liked to be a doctor I would have gone for a public one), but private universities offer more job opportunities, better teachers, better programs like double degree projects or ERASMUS, especially in economics (which I'm studying) and law; even more if you're in the top 3 of the country (my university was in the first place in 2016 and in the second one in 2015, making it the best of the country at the moment).
A friend of one of my friends is actually studying at Harvard now with a double degree project, so I don't think I'm in a degree mill lol.
>>
>>34046654
I actually like this site. You can find persons way more interesting than the ones for example reddit or Facebook, from all over the world.
Also, never give up. I was almost suicidal two years ago, but things GET better.
>>
>>34046641
>a few saintly tall women
>a few

Actually tall girls don't care about a guy's height. If anything it's the short girls who are drama queens about height.

t. short guy who for some reason has better luck with taller girls
>>
>>34046690

Thanks, i keep trying every day.
>>
>>34046664

Oh, I'm well acquainted with Italy. Bocconi is a good school, indeed.

Just forgot about that. I was thinking more North because your height.
>>
>>34046753
I'm not from Bocconi, I'm from LUISS (surpassed them in 2016 :P). But yeah, I've a few friends there and it is indeed a good university. We're rivals-friends lol.

Well, I was born in northern Italy (Venice) so, in a sense, I'm a northerner lol
>>
>>34046724

Well they shouldn't, right?

I did the math. If she's 6' or more, even mating with a really short guy (5'4) would result in average sized kids (5'10).
>>
>>34046724
How tall are you

Also, tall women are notorious height queens
>>
>>34046804

>Venice

You're just a kraut in disguise.
>>
File: IMG_4399.png (262KB, 426x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4399.png
262KB, 426x486px
>>34041407
>Dad is 5'5
>ended up being 5'11
Thank fuck
>>
>>34046838
Hey :( you guys have a meme idea about italians lol
>>
>>34041461

>Tfw couldn't just start wearing lifts because people would notice.
>>
>>34046859

I'm sorry. It's just that Italian Americans are all from the south so that's what I think of when I think "Italian male".
>>
>>34046892
Yeah lol it's that and the films about the war. I actually have blondish hair, a very fair complexion and I'm not hairy at all lol
>>
>>34041407
Dad is 6'2"
I'm 5'10"
Barely taller than my mom
Thanks universe
>>
>>34046821
Tall girls are insecure about their height. So they're happy when someone is nice to them, and don't care if it's a shorter guy.

>>34046824
I'm 5'7". Have dated a 5'9" girl and a 5'11" girl. Right now I have another 5'11" girl on my radar who wants my d.
>>
>>34041407
>got height measured today
>turns out I'm 6'5", not 6'6"
Feels bad
>>
>>34041407
I like how clueless Trump looks in this photo.

Like poetry
>>
>>34046892
Since I guess you're american (or at least from the US) I'll ask: is Fordham a good university? I don't know much about american universities, apart from the most famous ones.
>>
>>34046968
Trump: the Dunning Kruger president.
/r9k/: the Dunning Kruger board.
>>
>>34046953
>i'm 5'7
Barely even short.

Try being a little under 5'6".
>>
>>34046978
>Fordham

It's one of those expensive private schools that you go to if you're rich but not particularly smart enough to go to an Ivy League. The fact that you attended there signals to others that you're from a well off family and that alone gets you places (because people seek ways to do you a favour in return for a favour from your family). It the kind of place a politician or business leader will emerge from.
>>
>>34047090
Oh, well, that's... interesting.
Thank you anon.
>>
File: futurama spongy.jpg (92KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
futurama spongy.jpg
92KB, 625x468px
I'm 1,84m, 64kg and date a 192m, 76kg woman.
There are always some women to make you feel short.
>>
>>34042733

You're taller than him because you didn't work out at a young age.
>>
>>34044196

you shouldn't make your political choices based on your own personal interests or feelings.

what's best for the country and the people as a whole is far more important
>>
File: FxyEY62.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
FxyEY62.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>34046641
>>34046491

Women will eventually settle for a short man after they've been used up by Chad in their 20s.

this leads to the creation of manlets and the cycle of suffering continues.
>>
6'2 MASTER RACE BOW DOWN MANLETS. 225 LBS ALSO. HOW'S IT FEEL BEING STUBBY FUCKING IDIOTS?
>>
>>34044129
>implying every midget has an IQ of 150
>implying IQ matters when a doorknob almost reaches your nipple
Damn short people really are stupid.
>>
>>34048124
How easy is it for you to get girls?

Original
>>
>>34045934
I'm 5'9'' she's 5'4''

She's also funny, witty, and loyal, but I'm always aware I could be cucked at any moment.
>>
I'm 6'2 (my dad's the old deshevled army ranger that I reeeeeeeee'ed at above)

I believe in America 5'9 is avergage height. So in America wouldn't 5'7 be considered a true manlet? Then 5'8 would be considered a failed manlet?
>>
>>34049499
You also must consider that you have a lot of immigrants in America, so probably the average height of the average white man is a bit higher. Also, you have to consider that your average includes also old people, which are generally shorter than younger generations.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.