[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you about confidence, friends. A long time ago, when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1482588330437.gif (82KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1482588330437.gif
82KB, 494x332px
Let me tell you about confidence, friends. A long time ago, when mankind was living more primitive times, the alpha males were considered the strong, the ones who can provide for their families, the ones who could physically fight others away from the household. Back then you didnt need confidence by itself, it had to be backed my strenght and wit, else, my friend, you were fucked.
In todays world, things are a little different. Alpha males still get showered in pussy because they are strong physically and mentally, they are determined but not necessarily smart.
But in the present times, confidence can be mastered without needing to prove it physically, you can get away with it. This is important, because the number one thing a woman gets attracted to, is sheer confidence and boldness from a man. That being said, today, you can fake confidence because rarely anyone will fuck you up because the world is alot more peaceful and society evolved allowing even the betas of betas a window to reproduce and live life without getting BTFO by alphas everytime.
So, unless you are some kind of failed Russian inbred experiment, you WILL get laid if you are confident in your ability to do so. You know what they say, fake it till you make it. That is absolutely true, try to look around, see how alpha males in history behaved, read books written by real men and take notes on how to behave and ACT alpha and confident (EVEN IF YOU ARENT), I promise you that it will work and YOU will succeed.
I am telling you this, after a year since I started to say fuck it and begin acting confident. After 2 months I got the guts to ask girls out and went of a few dates, some didnt work but I didnt lose CONFIDENCE and finally got a gf. This will have a butterfly effect on your life and make you a better person in all areas. You will hate the person you were and REGRET that you didnt try earlier.

I will happily answer questions,sorry for my eng its not my lang.
>>
>>34041137
what books would you recommend? Not trying to get pussy just trying to improve my life.
>>
>>34041137
I want you to know I didn't even make it through the second sentence of this rant
>>
>>34041186
Books written by Ernest Hemingway would be a good start.
>>
Thanks for your insight OP.
Though how do I do it if I'm too autistic to "fake it till I make it", as in, I have really difficult time pretending to be something I'm not.

I have a hard time understanding the concept of 'confidence' too and as many people told me, I have a severe shortage of it.
>>
>>34041393
Sure man, you should study it more, it is really helpful.

Oh, and sorry for the mass of text, I have written it on Word but when it got posted here is got all glued together.
>>
Still OP here, and for some practical advice:
1.When you are out try to stay more spread out, take more space, it will make you look relaxed.
2.Speak louder for God sake, will make you seem confident
3. Start moving slower, as in talk slower and louder, don't have sudden moves, just be generally relaxed in your movements.
4.State your opinion, don't just swallow everything by being afraid.
5. Do sports, it will improve testosterone and general well being.
>>
>>34041137
>you didn't need confidence back in caveman times to be an alpha male
Yes you did. Being the strongest creature only works in extremely basic social hierarchies with non-pack animals. Animals with social structures that are even more basic than primitive humans like wolves and apes require confidence in order to be successful. Stop assuming you were born in the wrong time to make yourself feel better about being a failure. You probably just have shit genetics and social skills.
>>
>>34041186
Maps of Meaning by Dr. Jordan Peterson. It's pretty difficult to read though so I'd say start with his university lectures which are recorded on YouTube.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.