[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're destroying someone in an argument, and then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 92936.jpg (17KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
92936.jpg
17KB, 320x235px
>tfw you're destroying someone in an argument, and then you phrase something poorly, they say "haha wow i'm done" and then you respond to that post quickly correcting yourself but they never respond to you

that's how you know you were persuading them and they were just waiting until you slipped up so they could leave the argument on your failure and convince themselves they won
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 231x218px
>tfw someone is unhinging one of your core beliefs so you just have to close your laptop and watch anime to try to forget
>>
>make a claim
>they change the subject or insult
>>
>make a typo
>your argument is now invalid

>you're winning an argument
>they pretend like they never cared about the topic in the first place
>>
>isolate one part of your argument and twist it into something else and then associate you with something you never said to try to invalidate your argument
>>
>>34040864
>having argument
>other person just says the exact same point over and over again
>>
>>34041093
>make a typo
>your argument is now invalid

never hapens
>>
>>34041536

>never hapens
>hapens

lmfao into the trash it goes (your opinion that is)
>>
>>34040864
"ok im done" means you're too retarded to reason with goodbye

not trying
>>
strawmen have peeved more than usual as of lately
>>
>>34041307
This stupid shit happened so often to me. I wish people would hear each other and seek truth instead of just trying to win.

But who am i kiding, im also like that most times. Thats why lately i prefer to not even argue.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.