[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not ugly >underweight >have hobbies/interests >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0579.png (9KB, 277x114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.png
9KB, 277x114px
>not ugly
>underweight
>have hobbies/interests
>still can't get a bf bc of my bpd
isn't this shit supposed to be easy?
>>
>isn't this shit supposed to be easy?
>bpd

I try to feel bad for and accommodate anyone with mental illness, but in my (and from what I understand, most peoples) experience bpd basically translates to "I am an insufferable cunt and you'd be best to avoid me" disorder.
>>
>begging for sympathy with meme disorder

Being an awful person isn't a mental disorder OP
>>
>>34040793
are you interested in an internet only relationship?
i bet you're full of friends tho, do you really *need* a bf?
>>
>>34040827
This. She can still easily get fuckbuddies at least.
>>
>>34040902
the closest ill ever get to "online dating" is having orbiters, since distance makes the intimacy part of relationships impossible
>>
>>34040793
My ex had bpd and she still managed to have a pretty good relationship with me for a few years. I'm also kidna fucked in the head so it was easy to talk about it, and she'd just ask for some time alone and stuff like that. Just be open about it, and date a depressed anti social cutter like me, and you'll be fine.
BTW, are you underweight on purpose? I am, making myself so skinny it's unhealthy is really the most satisfying form of self destructive behavior.
>>
>>34041251
i am, i used to be 60 pounds but im slowly recovering. and every person ive dated thus far has been mentally ill too, i can't date NT's
>>
>>34041298
Do you like skinny guys? I feel like being underweight makes me kinda unattractive(abs though), but it's really hard to guage how women see me. I'm 6'1 and ~140lbs atm
>>
>>34041346
i don't particularly care about my partner's body type as long as they're taller than me (5')
>>
>>34040793
>>not ugly
>>underweight
>>have hobbies/interests
>>NO MENTAL ILLNESSES
>still can't find a bf
what the fuck mang REEE
>>
>>34041387
Well I'm 6'3 and quite depressed and anti social.
>>
>>34041387
Do you think mty body looks any good? I'm depressed and kinda drunk and shit so I'm oversharing and I wan tother peopel's approval
>>
>>34041447
Look mom, I'm posting pictures of myself flexing on the internet in the hope that someone on the internet will tell me I look attractive
>>
>>34041447
it's fine, you don't even look that underweight
>>
>>34041474
I lost a bit over 40lbs in a few months so it's a bit difficult to judge that for myself haha
>>
>>34041541
ah that's gotta suck, I've just been kinda chubby most of my life until a figured out I could lose weight for fun really easily
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.