[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Work my dick off to get into Pharmacy school >Get accepted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483639624870.gif (411KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1483639624870.gif
411KB, 450x253px
>Work my dick off to get into Pharmacy school
>Get accepted to every school I apply to
>Parents basically say "cool, good job"
>No friends to congratulate me

>Chad I have on facebook applies to a masters because he can't find a job
>Brags about it on facebook getting hundreds of likes and all the stacies telling him how they're proud of him "working so hard" etc.
>His parents throw him a giant fucking party and buy him a Rolex
>His gf probably blew him and gave him anal after he was done fucking sluts at the party
>It's a fucking masters in English

Not even mad, just indifferent at this point
Any other robots in grad school?
>>
>>34040751
I'm mad just by reading about it

you should get a gun and kill him
>>
In my month of a masters in Engineering--I defend on the 23rd.

It sucks, but just keep going. You're not doing this for their validation, right? You're doing this (hopefully) because it's something you wanted to do, to provide a comfortable living for yourself.

Don't focus on what he has. He doesn't matter--what he has doesn't affect you. Focus on what you want and on getting it.
>>
>>34040865
>In my month of a masters in Engineering--I defend on the 23rd.
Good luck anon
What field?
>>
>>34040751
Chad deserves it because he won the genetic lottery, he could choose any field he wants and be successful at it
You on the other hand should be happy with your pill counting wagecuck job, and maybe, just maybe, in 20 years chad will share one of his whores with you so you can marry her.
>>
>>34040751
>Any other robots in grad school?

Graduated 2-3 years ago from med school. My parents and siblings were proud of me.

Sex is not that important.

People only care if they are related to you or you are good looking. It's not important. Once you realize people are so stupid you should just stop caring and be happy and proud of what you're doing on your own.
>>
>>34041232
>Graduated 2-3 years ago from med school
Damn anon good shit. I was originally gonna do med school but "settled" on pharmacy because of the shorter schooling and more robot-compatible hours.
What kind of residency did you land?
>>
>>34041185
wtf i hate chad now
>>
>>34041096
Environmental Engineering.

Originario comentario
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.