[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever had an internet-only relationship or are they just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: meww.gif (79KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
meww.gif
79KB, 500x300px
have you ever had an internet-only relationship or are they just a meme?
share your stories
>>
>>34040657
they're for sad lonely people and only end in you getting hurt. DON'T DO THEM.
>>
>>34040668
>they're for sad lonely people
i can relate to this

>only end in you getting hurt. DON'T DO THEM.
any story to share?
>>
>>34040657
I had one internet relationship.
We both met on 4chan and have similair interest so we chat up a little, become friend and finally i kinda have feeling for him. I think about it for day and finally confess to him and turn out that he have feeling for me too. We agreed to trade ours pics irl and it went well, we like each others.
We talk everyday, but he live in different timezone so it kinda hard for us to voice chat.
It goes on really well untill he became distant. Then finally decide to broke up with me because he fell for open relationship meme so he dump me because he dont want me to become more attracted and hurt me more.
>tfw your actual first love end like this
Tl;dr it worth it but painful at the end.
>>
done only-internet & internet then followed by real life.
please avoid.
>>
>>34040903
>Then finally decide to broke up with me because he fell for open relationship meme
it sucks, but i guess it's something you should expect. it's the compromise of those relationship.

is your relationship lasted long tho?
>>
>>34040668
THIS SO MUCH THIS. ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS ARE A MISTAKE.
>>
>>34040982
I did expect that nothing last forever im just upset and sad because his reason are stupid, i'd feel better if he cheat on me instead of this bs
It last about 4-5 months
>>
I hardly have any relationships in the real world, the hell makes you think I'd have one on the internet?
>>
>>34041044
i guess you just have to find a partner pathetic enough to care about those relationships as much as you do.
i mean... i'm a khv and i can say to have no friends. what do i have to lose? i just wanna feel something new, something different, but i know i'm not ready to have a real gf
>>
File: killem.jpg (20KB, 385x376px) Image search: [Google]
killem.jpg
20KB, 385x376px
>>34040657
I knew a girl in my school who legit had one. She met the guy on LOL. He ended up visiting the country. To be fair, i think it was friend of a friend of a friend. Anyway it's possible but really cancerous.
>>
>>34041098
because it's easier you dumb
>>
>>34041126
>He ended up visiting the country.
and people still think internet relationships are fake

i have two online friends (text only, no voice/video chat nor irl meetings) and i think our friendship is 100% real and genuine. i think to know them better than any other "friend" i've ever had.
>>
>>34041197
>i have two online friends (text only, no voice/video chat nor irl meetings) and i think our friendship is 100% real and genuine. i think to know them better than any other "friend" i've ever had.
i forgot to add that i write them daily. we started something like 5y ago and we had only few bad times (apparently i was bothering one of them and he added me a couple of months later).

i want an internet only relationship senpai. the more i think about it, the more i think i can really enjoy something like this
>>
>>34040903
do you have any interesting event to tell us?
>>
>>34040903
>he dont want me to become more attracted and hurt me more.

thats sad. tfw like someone on 4chan but it wont work out so you have to distance yourself to prevent getting further attached
>>
>>34040844
In one now, we only live a few hours by train away from each other but I have a gut feelings its going to end horribly and we'll never meet.
>>
>>34041532
>we'll never meet.
nothing wrong about this. i understand you talk everyday for many monts / few years you kinda wanna meet.
this shouldn't be the main goal tho. if i will ever have a online relationship i don' know if i'd like to tell her exactly where do i live.
>>
>>34041600
I already have, shes planned the journey and everything, just got to set a date. I'm hopeful but also realistic.
>>
>>34040657
I dated this girl in Tera. She was very popular on my server and for some reason she decided to go after me despite me bring a friendless player.
>>
>>34040657
Yes, two actually, both ended up with the girl basically saying she didn't love me anymore, I always felt like shit about it but I really never should have expected anything different. But I did get a ton of nudes and cam sex which was pretty cool.
>>
i had one once. i ended it because of personal reasons. i sort of regret it. i keep reminding myself that with her schedule and my needs, it wouldnt work. she was too busy for me, and i was too clingy for her. i fucked up by even starting it. i miss her, familamily.
>>
>>34040657
No because I get ghosted or ignored very quickly lol
>>
>>34042729
what do you say to them? why they ignore you?
>>
>>34040657
Yeah, a friend from school several years ago. After we met initially we really only interacted online and over text. I started to see him as my best friend and was somewhat attracted to him and he said some misleading things about being able to open up and talk to me so I thought he felt the same. Turns out I was just entertaining.
>>
>>34043158
Well, I guess sometimes they lost interest or found me annoying, but only 2 times in entirety really. I just asked something normal and then all of a sudden they stop responding to me.
>>
I e-dated this guy from New York that was going to art college I met on /soc/. He was so in love with me way too intensely, I got scared and dumped him. He was so upset he cried, made me cry too, I still feel like shit about it like 5 years later even though he probably forgot about me. Just don't do it unless there's a good chance to meet up within a year or less. I would never do an online relationship like that again, too much strain on the soul
>>
I had a semi relationship type thing with Erica. Anyone want to hear? No I'm not Doj
>>
>>34043552
>Just don't do it unless there's a good chance to meet up within a year or less
what if i'm afraid to? online relationships looks like a good escape from reality

>>34043589
go on
>>
>>34040657
They are a meme. You fall in love with a fantasy of a person, not a real person. You fall in love with an idea. Reality crushes ideas all the time, and it would crush the LDR if you ever tried to make it real.
>>
a friend of mine met a guy online and they immediately decided that they were made for each other. The guy traveled about 2000 km to see her though. Twice. They were both depressed and antisocial but now are very happy and plan to start living together in some other country.
>>
File: Photo on 12-28-15 at 9.36 AM #4.jpg (148KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-28-15 at 9.36 AM #4.jpg
148KB, 1080x720px
>>34040657
Yes... I miss her.
>>
>>34043770
can i be their child? they sound so cute
>>
E-dating and LDRs don't work because men are unfaithful.
>>
>>34043947
they are awesome
the guy even bought me some games this christmas and my birthday which was 2 days ago even though we don't chat too often.
We became friends mainly cause I'm a huge friend with the girl and they even visited me while I was outside of town in the middle of nowhere (he didn't have a car too)
I'm so happy for them both they are great people. Internet dating might be tough but it's worth a try
>>
>>34043969
>she wanna have an internet relationship with chad
this place is filled by kissless virgins, pick one of them. if i've never had a gf why do you expect me to be unfaithful?
>>
>>34044198
this desu

originario
>>
i just have to find an opportunity to met someone who's looking for an online bf. someone lonely enough to be loyal.
we can start as friends and be open minded about those things. it will not be easy
>>
>>34042427
how long they lasted?
>>
bumperino non originalino
>>
>>34040657
When I was 16 with a 15 y/o. She was cute and we masterbated together
>>
>>34040657
Met a girl online, we were both pretty fucked up and we started falling for each other, lots of msn, skype, phone, even sent shit like hair and parfumed piece of cloth through the mail.
She got me through the hardest part of my life when i got homeless.
Fastforward 1 year, i finally had my shit together, got a job, a place to live and i made the first trip.
Wasn't a virgin or anything, but shit was out of a movie, everything was perfect. We both visited every other month from this point on, until 6 months later we moved in together.
We broke up after 3 years, i still love her even tho 4 years went by since that time.
Hurts to this day, but i would do it again anytime.
>>
File: 1473056430123.jpg (10KB, 433x347px) Image search: [Google]
1473056430123.jpg
10KB, 433x347px
>>34041600
this,
meeting someone you genuinely have a connection with/care for shouldn't be the goal

of course it should be wanted but not the first priority
most times just having someone (even if theyre in another country or a few hours away) care for you, spend time with, and have fun can be special
>>
>>34046934
what originally happened then?
>>
>>34040657
I've been with guys and girls irl but i never really felt connected with them. The one online only relationship i had i felt like she was the closest i've ever been with someone it just feels like u can really get to know them. Theres no sex but if that doesnt bother u much then its really good experience we broke up a long time ago but i still think about her sometimes if i had the chance for another online relationship i would do it. It really cheer u up getting msgs like i love u
>>
>>34041532
Never is a long time, my dude. Trust. Give it time.
>>
>>34040657

I've honestly never in my life attained an internet friendship. Idk how the fuck people do it, it would seem so weird. And I'm not even a normie. I like talking to anons but I'll never get anyone's contact details.
>>
Im scared to try this.

I want to try it though. It would feel like talking to a female AI over the internet.

But who the fuck am i kidding, i could just buy a "gf experience" subscription from one of those instagram sluts and it would be an identical feel.
>>
I did. We met here on 4chan, and at first we were only friends that sporadically spoke to each other.
She wasn't a weeb, but she definitely spent most of her time on manga and anime, and bought chink figurines and dresses she saw on /cgl/.
Ok, maybe she was a weeb :^)

We starting watching anime together, we sperged out about our favorite shitty mango, eventually we started talking about IRL things.
She came from a broken family, and in a way, so did I, so we understood each other well.
She wasn't fat, but definitely overweight because she ate whenever her parents fought with each other, or when her mother abused her. Which, well, was a lot. She was also bulimic. Still, very, very pretty.

She was there for me when I dropped out of college, lost everything and became a NEET. We started voice calling everyday, every day for an entire year.
She was also there for me when I had no hope, and wanted to throw myself off the nearest cliff. She called me, she said she needed me. Forever. I won't ever forget that day.

I was there for her when she found pictures of her mother cheating on her dad on her tablet. I couldn't hold her while she cried, but we spent that night on the phone.
I was also there for her when she started gaining more and more weight, and I helped her stop purging, overeating, and taught her to count calories, to exercise, what foods to eat/avoid, that sort of /fit/ stuff. In 9 months she slimmed down probably 20 kg. She was so happy, and I was so proud of her...

Throughout all this, I started browsing /pol/ more and more. I studied in my spare time to prepare to go back to university, and because of that even got a job in my field without even half a degree. I stopped being a coward, I stopped being a beta, I stopped wanting death. This was about a year ago. My bank account was no longer empty, which means our long-awaited visit could finally happen.

We spent the preceding 12 months fantasizing about our first hug.

Fuck, comment too long.
>>
>>34050254
i'm waiting for the continuation
>>
>>34050254
(cont)
I was going to surprise her with a visit to the city she was studying in (when we met she was a highschool senior). I didn't know what to say.

Granted, it's my fault for overworking myself - the second I found a job, that was half my day working, and then some more hours studying. I really don't know what I could have done. This, combined with
her very demanding school schedule (she was very intelligent, and went into a very renowned university), meant we started talking less and less.

It was premature I know, but I was seriously considering asking my grandmother to help me make a traditional ornament from her culture to propose to her with.
I was going to wait for a few more years, but I was sure - this is the girl I want to marry.

Well, I was wrong. Online relationships really only work if you meet within, at most, a year - I didn't have any money (at all) at the time, but now that I have the most I've ever had in my life, I have no companion to hold and cherish dearly. No one to visit.

Robots, if you do it, make sure to act quickly, and plan. Make concrete plans as soon as possible, and then mark the day on your calendars. Don't postpone it unless it's very serious.
(Incidentally, I postponed it once right after my first salary - my shitty house's water heater blew up and I couldn't leave my family without hot water. She told me she understood, but I guess she didn't want me to feel bad).

Oh, right - don't bottle things up. Be honest, and request honesty as well. Always.

>inb4 fuck off norman

Right after I post this.
>>
>>34040657
I've had maybe two dozen long-distance "relationships" since I was 15. Met three IRL, and now I live with a girl I met on an MMO.

Two of mine worked out, yes, but if I ever had to give someone advice on LDRs, I'd tell that person to avoid them.
>>
>>34050614
>Well, I was wrong
what happened?
>>
yes in fact i do anons and i have it will be a story of hope for all of you.

>31/12/2015
>on omegle
>streaming omegle to my 2 only friends on skype
>drunk as fuck
>was going to kill myself that night
>talk to quite a few females actually, rage at all of them and even make one of the cry
>then after 00:00
>meet one girl
>my opening line "i bet you're a trap"
>she's croatian
>because drunk say some shit like "dont you people speak zagreb over there?"
>she finds that really funny
>i get embarrassed because seem autistic af
>we talk for a good 40 minutes
>my 2 friends are pretty much screaming at me to ask for contact info
>i do it
>she sends me skype
>say goodnight to her
>she calls me cute and then ends the omegle
>i add her on skype then drink enough alcohol to pass out and sleep
>decided not to kill myself because i of her
>legit fall in love with her
>talk to her, we really get on from day 1 basically
>because i'm creepy i find her fb after the 3rd day of knowing her and fap to her pics
>on the 15th day of knowing her (15/01/2016)
>ask her out
>she says yes
>she then visits me on 04/06/2016
>lost virginity to each other
>shared first hug, kiss, etc (basically everything as we were both khhv)
>she moves into my place
>i propose to her on 15/07/2016
>in a few days we'll be celebrating our 1 year together.
>btw she's legit 10/10 and i'm fat and ugly, also poor af and a drug dealer so she's not with me for money or anything before anyone tries saying shit
>>
>>34050654
>two dozen long-distance "relationships"
wonder why? you literally picked a random girls without making any effort.

i really want an online gf because i'm feeling really lonely. i want to share real emotions with someone, but i know i can't do this irl.
i just wish to find an online girl who want to try to talk to me for a couple of days.
i'd make my best to make her feel happier because i really want to feel genuinely appreciated by someone.
i just want a special girl and i want to be special for her. this loneliness is killing me.
>>
>>34050806
Shit, sorry, I didn't mean my text to be so incoherent.

She told me she didn't love me anymore. I was sad, but still, I wished her the best and hoped that she could achieve success in her very competitive university. She wanted to remain friends, but I just couldn't bear to talk to her everyday after that, I loved her too much for that. (I still do...)

A couple of weeks ago, I was going through my contacts in my phone, and I saw that she changed her picture. She was wearing makeup, red lipstick and was posing beside a friend. I sat for an hour, thinking - what has happened here.

She was always the ideal girl - feminine, very submissive, chaste, modest and refused to take part in modern degeneracy. In fact, before I went to /pol/ she was slightly more conservative than I was, which says a lot for a woman. After Paris in Nov 2015, Cologne and other events in Europe, I thought I was certain - she knows our society isn't very good and that pop culture expects women to be whores. She wanted no part in that.

She had NO social media to speak of, only Facebook, and that was for me, we were each other's only friend. No profile picture, no selfies, nothing. The only pictures she showed me were the ones her parents took when she was a child, during holidays and so on.

I told her, time and time again, that she was truly beautiful, and I wasn't lying. She really was, with no makeup. I told her that she didn't need to feel embarrassed for wearing dresses, for having a traditional haircut, for refusing to wear jeans or low-cut tops, for acting like an old-fashioned damsel, that I didn't expect her to be a "strong independent womyn".

And here she was. I didn't know what to say, and that was what hurt me the most. That I made such a stupid, amateur mistake. I still don't know what to make of it.
>>
>>34050880
>on the 15th day of knowing her (15/01/2016)
>ask her out
>she says yes
>she then visits me on 04/06/2016
well but i'm too autistic for those kind of things. i just hope for a "real" online relationship. online only for at least 1y, after we really know each other idk what can happen
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 661x361px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 661x361px
>>34047932
Well i got into my old skype account and found this. She asked later if i had listened to her, and got really embarrassed, but she didnt seem to mind since we continued doing it anyway. She would also call me senpai when getting off which was pretty cute

She cucked me awhile after that though
>>
>>34051065
>wonder why?
Wonder why it was that many? No, never really thought about it. I was a high school sophomore when it all started, and was KHHV at that point. Many of them were real relationships, or as real as I could have known back then. I put it in quotes because looking back at it, I came to the conclusion that LDRs are shit.

For me at first, yes it was just about looking for a cute someone to talk to, but at that point, I had 0 experience in relationships. So talking with one girl (and I mean actual talking) was fine, until her friend tried (and succeeded in) taking me from her and I guess she was willing to progress things a lot faster than the first girl.

She wasn't around that often, so other girls around me would catch my attention. At one point in time when I was 16 or 17, I was juggling five different guild member girls at once.

I don't know where I was going with all of that information, but if you're young, why worry so much about a girl being "special"? Do you plan on taking it past the screens/monitors knowing it's something you can't do IRL?
>>
>>34051709
>Wonder why it was that many? No, never really thought about it
no, wonder why you failed almost every relationship. you didn't put as much effort as you should have done. you where just changing "gf" as fast as possible
>At one point in time when I was 16 or 17, I was juggling five different guild member girls at once.
you see, you wasn't really interested in them. you did it for the nudes, don't you?

>but if you're young, why worry so much about a girl being "special"?
because i'm fucking 24 khhv and i can't approach anyone irl. i can't even start a conversation with guys from uni. i just wanna feel something i never felt before, i'm not looking for nudes.

>Do you plan on taking it past the screens/monitors knowing it's something you can't do IRL?
right now no, i can't do this irl. my social skills are shit and i get anxious over nothing, that's why i'm looking for something online.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.