[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I dedicate my entire life and being to creating a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474338887650.jpg (409KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474338887650.jpg
409KB, 600x500px
Should I dedicate my entire life and being to creating a cartoon or a video game
>>
>>34040430
Do you have something worth creating?
Do you have the passion to go through with it?
Do you have the capability to learn how to master the craft?

If so then I guess.
>>
>>34040449
I'm asking which one
>>
>>34040456
Cartoon is probably easier. I mean its easy enough to make a garbage video game and get money cause "muh indie, muh steam" but its probably easier to make a quality cartoon with a team than a quality video game.

On the other hand if you don't have the details for your creation down enough and don't have the skill in making art that you don't know whether your story should be in which medium, then you probably shouldn't make it. theres clear differences between a cartoon and a game in terms of pacing and narrative. You might even need to just make it a book to start off with.
>>
>>34040571
It's far easier to create an indie game than to be a successful animator

My problem is that I want to do both and I need to devote myself entirely to one to even be able to purchase the lottery ticket
>>
>>34040771
I said its probably easier to make a good cartoon with a team than a good game with a team, theres less to focus on in a show instead of a game. An indie game is certainly easy to do, but the quality is more than likely going to be shit.
>>
Make a game, anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.