[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your dreams? Nothing seems interesting for me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: himizu.png (299KB, 841x409px) Image search: [Google]
himizu.png
299KB, 841x409px
What are your dreams?
Nothing seems interesting for me.
Everything is shallow.
>>
>>34040255
Yes, I know, I feel the same way, there is no escape.
>>
>>34040255
Everything IS shallow. Everything we do in our lives is in pursuit of a few basic biological directives. Society is a labyrinth that we have to navigate in order to ensure reproduction and stability for future generations. Why do you think the people who are most insane are the most sexually repressed?

Basically, men (I'm assuming you're male) have two essential desires (excluding necessities for survival) that are in your very DNA.

1. Having sex.
2. Hunting mammoths.

Now, since you're on /r9k/, I'm guessing that the first option is either not within your reach or irrelevant at this point. Fortunately, men can keep themselves sane on just masturbation and mammoth hunting, and also fortunately, our brains accept many substitutes for actual mammoth hunting. Ever wonder why men enjoy sports and women don't? Every time someone gets a touchdown, or makes a half-court shot, or hits a home run, or scores a goal, that's a wooden spear hitting a mammoth. Primal satisfaction. This is perfectly applicable to many other hobbies, too.

So, what am I saying? You don't need a dream. If reproduction isn't a goal for you at the moment, find a hobby and start hunting mammoths. You'll feel better.
>>
>>34040598
I've never masturbated to sex once in my life
>>
>>34040255

Do you feel any drive at all everyday to do things? You have just have a serious case of apathy and you need to find something that really excites you. Boredom is a killer anon.
>>
>>34040607
I'm not sure how you decided that I meant a specific kind of masturbation was the only fulfilling kind. The orgasm is the important thing. You don't have to literally watch someone having sex, your body just needs the simulation. Unless this post is just some bizarre non sequitur.
>>
>>34040618
No I don't have much drive. At the moment I just do what I have to. I'm not sure what would excite me.
>>
>>34040678
I meant I never masturbated to the thoguht of sex or desired it
>>
My dream was to be an astronaut, now I just work 8 to 6 in a clothes and shoes warehouse
>>
>>34040255
Just become religious
>>
>>34040716

Have you tried the lame cliche ideas like pick up something new? Like trying out a new vidya, listening to new music, watching some new movies or series, or pick up an entirely new hobby such as photography or music?
>>
>>34041014
Yes, I did. The doc said I have major depression, but even after nearly 2 months of meds I don't feel like my mindset has changed. Somehow I miss something special.
>>
why would i have a dream? i don't get why people have dreams, they pretend like the world has soft skin, warm flowing blood, a pumping heart, oxygen, body parts, all i can see is a skeleton in a wooden box 6 feet under the dirt infested with shit eating insects, that's all i see when i look at people, shit eating insects, they don't have hair or clothes or a personality, they're see through, i see a culmination of life events inflicted upon a skeletal sponge, not a person with free will or life, they aren't alive, the way they interact with and desire to change the world and the people inside it makes no sense to me, since my perception doesn't fit with society i go on the internet to get swallowed up, -5% on average, escaping my thoughts and culmination of life events keeps me from doing what yuichi did, every few years when i can reach -90% of my person being swallowed and forgotten it doesn't even manage 0% to change me in the + direction, that's how selfish i am, why burden myself with a 0% world? 0% people? they act like it's anywhere between +0-100%, for me it's between -100-0%, i am a -100% myself, the only way i can live is by escapism, i have searched for "oxygen" and "blood", i have engaged all manners of hedonism, swallowed myself into a five senses machine to try and understand their plight, at the end of the tunnel i realized i could get swallowed with the death and life of everyone and everything and still, -100%, all these other percents and futile time-puppeted bonesacks can go about their lives like it's a stage, like they're a main character, a side character, scenery, the wind, they all act their part in the dream, dancing to the tune of their insanity until the bitter end, they'll always be holding somebody else's hand even on their death bed, it's just escapism through people

an insect like me can't pretend this is anything but a nightmare, and this tiny room, these four walls that resemble a coffin, that's all i deserve

t. edgy retard
>>
>>34041074

Do you have any particular reasons why you are depressed? You sound like you are clinically ill and really we can't really help you much, you need a doctor man.
>>
I dream of a day where roastie threads get 0 replies
>>
>>34041476
I don't know. I feel like I can't settle in society. I always had this plan
>education
>job
>apartment
>parenthood
>dead
but only because everyone goes that way. I didn't have any other plans or hobbies included in that and somehow it feels empty, rather dull. Life feels for me like those games that have a nice story and gameplay, but miss some special feature. Everything I do at the moment is lying around and watching clouds or trees in the wind.
>>
>>34040255
>Finish college
>get a job
>retire early
>become a NEET
>>
File: 1366695097050.jpg (326KB, 1408x2399px) Image search: [Google]
1366695097050.jpg
326KB, 1408x2399px
>>34041014

I'm bad at picking up new hobbies, as I consider myself untalented in just about everything, which feels inherent. The problem is of course, just like for everyone else, that I'm unskilled, which is a transitory thing. Still pretty hard to shake of my feelings of inadequacy though.
>>
>>34040598
Thank you, that makes sense. I hope the science guys finish up with that resurrected mammoth soon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.