[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a straight man, Im a self admitted normie. socially awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I am a straight man, Im a self admitted normie. socially awkward but none the less I have never had problems getting laid. About a year ago I gave up on women, tried gay stuff and it turns out im a huge faggot, and after a year of dating men... I have given up on them as well.
so I came to you guys

I want a robot, I am certain the only thing I need to be happy is to have someone be there... thats pretty much it. I get attached easily and had strong emotions for any woman ive slept with. I figure if all it takes for me to be happy is having someone there... than I should find someone who would want the same. I want the loneliest most isolated (not by choice) guy on here to talk to me, I want to be your friend and I want to make you feel special. This is what has made me happy and I dont think that will change. I dont care what you look like, you just have to be hygienic and clean.

My Ideal partner is
>male
>hairy
>tall
>semi fat muscle or even just kind of fat
>has a job
>doesnt care if i have a job
>has a small cute dick I can fit in my throat
>likes my big peen
>doesnt make me work
>lets me play video games all day
>cuddles
>keeps me safe and warm
>showers once a day or more

I came close once but it was with a woman and she got tired of me not having a job
I dont want to work... I just wanna stay out of the way and help if I can but if u work u die
my throwaway is
[email protected]

inb4 normie
im aware of this

inb4 you wont find it here
there are plenty of lonely people on here
>>
how do ytou feel about traps?
>>
>>34040646
Well, traps would be ideal in most cases, since I like women and small penises.
>>
>>34040129
How old are you, anon? I'm not planning to add you I just wonder.
>I dont want to work
She was right to dump you desu. I hate selfish neets like you.
>>
File: 1480842242656.jpg (106KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1480842242656.jpg
106KB, 800x584px
>>34040129
>wants unconditional affection/validation
>doesn't want to work on anything

only these lines make you unbearable already, even if you would find someone, he will likely want to get rid of you in the long run.
I can promise you that.
>>
>>34040129

You sound like a total quitter with no convictions or passion for anything that you do in life. You probably have some form of depression - try meds and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.