[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it why people say this is a toxic place. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484053236795.png (261KB, 346x372px)
1484053236795.png
261KB, 346x372px
I don't get it why people say this is a toxic place. What are you, a child that some bad environment fucks you up? You are what you are...
>>
>>34039500
>What are you, a child that some bad environment fucks you up?
LITERALLY yes
I wasn't built for these tough times
>>
>>34039500
it is a toxic place, now kill yourself
>>
I don't think /r9k/ is all that much more toxic than most other message boards that are comparably moderated.

More heavily moderated boards probably do have more polite posters.
>>
>>34039537
no, you kill yourself.

originaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginal
>>
>>34039578
It's toxic because everyone here has this negative self-pitying attitude that you all circle jerk to
>>
>What are you, a child that some bad environment fucks you up? You are what you are...

If you really think that the environment and ideas that people are consistently exposed to won't have an effect on their way of thinking and ideas then you're pretty naive

Not to say that's it's definitely bad (it may well be though), but if you visit a site every day for years what is on that site will begin to shape your person
>>
File: 1483871440279.png (83KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1483871440279.png
83KB, 421x248px
>only children are influenced by their environment.

that's fucking retarded anon, obviously it has an impact at any age.
>>
>>34039500
This is a toxic place, not only are you encouraged to share your negative self pitying attitude, and negative views on life and women, you get constantly validated in you're mindset too. It's like you train your mind actively every day to further become unhappy and alienated from functioning members of society. Any behavioral psychologist would tell you this place here is a toxic environment and does influence you in a negative way, at any age, and would advice you to leave.
>>
File: 1474997304581.gif (2MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474997304581.gif
2MB, 550x400px
>>34039500
tfw 4chan was the closest thing to a father figure I had
>>
>>34040378
>you get constantly validated in you're mindset too.

Hum, not really, it's full of normies like you here.
>>
>>34040378
>This is a toxic place, not only are you encouraged to share your negative self pitying attitude, and negative views on life and women, you get constantly validated in you're mindset too. It's like you train your mind actively every day to further become unhappy and alienated from functioning members of society. Any behavioral psychologist would tell you this place here is a toxic environment and does influence you in a negative way, at any age, and would advice you to leave.

THIS!

I'm SO glad that places like this didn't exist when I was in high school! Because I didn't have a safe space to run to, I had to confront my realities; and that allowed me to get myself straight and have a pretty good life.
>>
>culture and environment has no influence whatsoever
you're the child here
>>
>>34039520
>these times
>tough
>he said sitting comfily in front of a marvel of technology, while being well rested and fed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.