[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is homosexuality a mental disorder? If so, would you rather count

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

File: 1483613069332.png (155KB, 388x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483613069332.png
155KB, 388x367px
Is homosexuality a mental disorder?
If so, would you rather count it to personality disorders or psychotic disorders?
>>
I'd drive my panzerkampfwagen into her autobahn if you know what im sayin
>>
The definition of mental disorder is not "any behavior or thought pattern outside the norm"

The definition of mental disorder is "any behavior or thought pattern that causes distress and suffering to a person or the people around them"

People who are homosexual can live happy, fulfilling lives as a homosexual.

>What about aids
That is a consequence of promiscuity, not homosexuality. There are more straight people with aids than there are gay people with aids, even though gay people are more likely than a straight person to have aids.
>>
Homosexuality isn't a mental disorder, it's genetics. Being attracted to traps is a mental disorder.
>>
>>34039473
Is that a boy? He's very pretty.
>>
File: 1483976708769.png (460KB, 601x647px) Image search: [Google]
1483976708769.png
460KB, 601x647px
Obviously it is. The purpose of humanity is to reproduce. Anything limiting that has to be a mental disorder.

It's a paraphilia disorder
>>
>>34039473
Homosexuality is sick.
>>
>>34039630
>The purpose of humanity is to reproduce. Anything limiting that has to be a mental disorder.

You're not the smartest, are you?
>>
>>34039615
no, she's just a girl who pretends to be ugly and socially awkward to advertise her webcomic
>>
>>34039686
that isn't katie or whatever her name is, anon

you ok?
>>
>>34039473
>Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

totally. in fact you can heal.

You can get rid of it, either by psychological approach, or by religious approach.

and there's a large number of former gays out there.
>>
File: Jews: "Abolish the White Race".jpg (57KB, 536x274px) Image search: [Google]
Jews: "Abolish the White Race".jpg
57KB, 536x274px
>>34039739

Oy Vey, We Don't Appreciate It.
>>
File: holding hands.png (164KB, 466x630px) Image search: [Google]
holding hands.png
164KB, 466x630px
>>34039700
idk who katie is but she's sarah andersen
>>
>>34039739
>in fact you can heal
Bullshit. I've been trying to heal for the last 10 years with no success.

A pedophile telling me god is going to be mad at me doesn't stop my dick from getting hard when I see a hot dude.
>>
>>34039587
>people who are homosexual can live happy, fulfilling lives

no they can't. we are meant to reproduce. men and women complement each other. being homosexual means you won't get either of these benefits. much like being a robot, really.

the truth is that very few people on the planet will live happy, fulfilling lives.
>>
>>34039587
so serial killers don't have a mental disorder because they are not distressed by their actions or thoughts?
Your definition is flawed
>>
>>34039836

>or the people around them

Your reading comprehension is flawed
>>
>>34039608
No bro that shit isnt fucking healthy. I never gotten the urge to fuck other men because im mentally healthy and sane.

Biology has it set to where we have sex eith the opposite sex to reproduce that is encoded into us.
>>
>>34039836
>or the people around them
>>
>>34039829
>we are meant to reproduce
We are biologically incentivized to reproduce, through sexual arousal

99% of times straight people have sex, reproduction is not the goal

Children happen because someone deliberately wants to have children and has sex to do this, or because of an accident. There is absolutely nothing stopping a homosexual from having heterosexual sex for the purpose of reproduction if they so choose. Sexual desire is seperate from desire to reproduce and desire to be a parent

>>34039836
Read that post again
>>
>>34039829
>being this blinded by ego

I pity you.
>>
>>34039788
my bad mixed up names, always get them confused.
that isn't her, though.
i'm like 90% certain, the girl in the uncropped OP's image is holding mein kampf, so surely.
>>
>>34039473
Is that a man (male)?
>>
>>34039662
He's not wrong. It is our prime directive, to reproduce and raise children. gay people can do the second one but not having both a stable mother and father causes problems. Look at robots, look at blacks- a lot of people that fall into these groups don't have a stable father. Children of gays will have issues growing up, and as more gays have children and the PC shield surrounding the issue is lifted, we'll be able to study this more and find out what the specific issues there are.
>>
No it is due to a part of their brain forming like a heterosexual of the opposite sex due to hormones in the womb giving them the same set of behaviors.

This should be commonly accepted fact and knowledge, I really don't understand why normies flip their shit over this.
>>
>>34039836
>causes distress and suffering to a person or the people around them
God fucking damn

And this is coming from an anti-gay person
>>
>>34039882
>He's not wrong. It is our prime directive

Saying that reproduction is the prime directive of humanity and saying that it is humanities "purpose" are two very different claims.

Not to mention that the latter seems to imply that if reproduction is "humanities" purpose, it is hence the purpose of every single individual human, which is a massive leap of logic.
>>
>>34039886
>No it is due to a part of their brain forming like a heterosexual of the opposite sex due to hormones in the womb giving them the same set of behaviors.
>This should be commonly accepted fact and knowledge

I see this claim every single time this is being argued, but no one has ever been able to provide me a trustworthy source.
>>
The argument from biology doesn't hold. You can establish all you want that humans have evolved in a particular way so that they can breed yada yada, but you have to establish the link between our biology and what we "should" do, which isn't possible. There is just as much reason to fulfill the biological "directive" as there is not to fulfill it: nothing. Just do what you want.
>>
>>34039970
Not to mention the fact that humans have practiced man love in many many cultures and civilizations throughout history, so it's not like it's just some modern degeneracy
>>
>>34039858
>99% of times straight people have sex, reproduction is not the goal
Does not contradict what I said. Sex may be separate but reproduction is also a desire people have, especially women. Gays could reproduce but one of the gay people will feel left out, and this will cause problems for him. adoption is an option but the gay people will feel less fulfilled having not reproduced it themselves. Yes gays can fuck members of the opposite sex but will that member stick around to raise the child? Not having a stable mother and father causes problems, see:
>>34039882
Also, while many people may be unhappy in their Herero relationships, a healthy one is really the only way to guarantee happiness. Most people will never get a healthy one, gay or straight.

>>34039859
What ego? I won't be able to reproduce. I'm too ugly, and am beta as hell, partially because I didn't have a father growing up. I know people like me generally don't turn out happy. Gays don't either, though. Most people don't really, but being robot or gay pretty much guarantees it.
>>
>>34039970

Also lots of humans who were straight throughout history were infertile or didn't reproduce. Yet /pol/ says little about them
>>
>>34040004
>but reproduction is also a desire people have, especially women.

Some people, not all, there's a big semantic difference there

>a healthy one is really the only way to guarantee happiness.

You're very naive, how old are you?
>>
Yes it's a mental disorder. There's a reason almost all gays have daddy issues
t. raging faggot
>>
>>34040004
So wait, you're claiming that there are no happy, fulfilled gay people?

What exactly are you basing that on? You seem very sure
>>
>>34039914
Fine. You're right that they are different. But really there's no "purpose". That's not really an objective concept. We get our sense of "purpose" though, from our biology. Those people who have "defects" that contradict the rest of their individual biology will have more trouble finding fulfillment. For gays this is the case for the reasons I have stated previously.

>Not to mention that the latter seems to imply that if reproduction is "humanities" purpose, it is hence the purpose of every single individual human, which is a massive leap of logic.

Well nearly every human has the sense of "purpose" to reproduce. It is impossible for this to happen of course, particularly for men, so a lot of is die unfulfilled. Gays and robots especially. There is nothing illogical about this. it's just sad is all.
>>
>>34040061
>basing that on?

Something something non straight people offend me.
>>
>>34039805
>Bullshit. I've been trying to heal for the last 10 years with no success.

you failed because you're a gay stinking faggot nigger who insanely loves the cock and just wants to be sodomized.
>>
>>34039473
It is not a mental disorder. To label it as such is ignorant. A homosexual person can be very normal when it comes to cognitive functioning. Proof of this is that some homos are very functional with lots of friends while others are completely suicidal (depressive episode). Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar are real mental illnesses.
>>
>>34040035
Most people have it, and those who don't may have nothing to equal it and be relatively unfulfilled.

Most people can only feel happy when they have a healthy Herero relationship. Look at the people on this board. One of the biggest reasons we're depressed is because we're betas who will never have one. And we'll never reproduce.

>>34040061
there might be a few exceptions, but generally most gay people aren't happy. Most Heteros aren't either because they don't have healthy relationships and/or haven't reproduced.
>>
>>34040128
>Most people have it

and most people aren't gay, what's your point?

>and those who don't may have nothing to equal it and be relatively unfulfilled.

>may

This isn't really an argument so far? Just prepositions?

>Most people can only feel happy when they have a healthy Herero relationship.

That is absolutely false and you stating it makes you look silly

>generally most gay people aren't happy
>Most Heteros aren't either

great points there
>>
>>34040072
>something something
Hello redddddit.

Non-straight people do not offend me. I feel a kinship with them as a robot. We are all doomed to unhappiness and to be unfulfilled. Even most normie Heteros are to some degree because they won't be able to achieve a very healthy relationship.
>>
>>34040128
>Most people can only feel happy when they have a healthy Herero relationship.

Do you actually believe this?

You must be pretty damaged, I'm sorry anon
>>
File: 1480358544375.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1480358544375.png
142KB, 511x564px
It clearly is. A misdirection of a person's sexual drive towards destructive ends. It should be outlawed.
>>
File: 1483983320703.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1483983320703.png
17KB, 633x772px
>"gheys r eval"
>"genateks of da gheys r bad"
>"we ned to lunch the ghey"

*que gays going into hiding

>"yiy nu moar gheys!"
>"wot, daza fag over dere!"
>"i that i kileded them al!"

*rinse and repeat
>>
>>34040171

Ignore the manlet rage. The same people that are upset about gay relationships are also upset about interracial relationships. Bottom line is that they can reeeeeeeeee all they want but both will go on.
>>
>>34039473
-One-

The ass is, universally, across all life, designed as an exit
>disproves the myth of homosexuality, immediately

-Two-

The G-Spot in both sexes is located right next to the bladder
>there are similarities in male and female anatomy
>like how the penis is kinda like the clitoris
>also, women achieve orgasm through anal stimulation, too
>.....it's not exclusive to men

-Three-

"Homosexuality" is an act, not an orientation
>it doesn't ACTUALLY exist
>it's similar to any religion
>or cult
>as in, it's a firm belief in something
>even though it's not real at all
>.....there's no "gay gene"

-Four-

It stems from a place of insecurity
>and an unhealthy relationship with their same sex parent
>a person who perceives flaws within attempts to mask them
>by living vicariously through someone of the same sex
>whom they believe do not share these same flaws

-Five-

It's pretty fucking stupid for a guy to be okay with having shit on his dick
>gross
>as a straight dude, I'm not interested in fucking any girl in the ass

-Six-

Homosexuals are indecisive
>I dunno how many "lesbians" I've fucked
>I dunno how many times I've heard of some fag sleeping with some chick

-Seven-

Homosexuality would have ended before it even started
>NATURE
>DOES
>NOT
>PRODUCE
>LIFE
>THAT
>DOES
>NOT
>REPRODUCE
>>
>>34040209
Youre mom should be outlawed
>>
>>34040156
>and most people are not gay, what's your point

My point is that most people, both gay and straight, have the biological urge reproduce. Not just have sex, but reproduce. Most people get a sense of fulfillment from this once they do it, even if it terrifies them before. Those who do not reproduce are generally unhappy.

>may
you're right, I should have said in all cases with a few freak exceptions

>That is absolutely false and you stating it makes you look silly

it is not false. we are all miserable as fuck because we'll never have it. most people spend their whole lives searching for it and never have it. most people are unhappy.

>great points

yeah. if you do not have a healthy, hetero relationship where you produce children you will be unhappy with a few freak exceptions. this includes most straights because most straights will never achieve all these things but includes all gays (minus the few freak exceptions).
>>
>>34040239
>Homosexuality would have ended before it even started
>NATURE
>DOES
>NOT
>PRODUCE
>LIFE
>THAT
>DOES
>NOT
>REPRODUCE

But you exist
>>
File: trannyday.png (2MB, 1887x1078px) Image search: [Google]
trannyday.png
2MB, 1887x1078px
>>34039473
Homosexuality requires gassing
>>
>>34040248
Here's your reply.

>You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34040239
>Homosexuality would have ended before it even started

What is that even supposed to mean? Humans have been bumming each other since time immemorial, most cultures throughout history (that didn't stem from abrahamic faiths) were pretty much fine with it
>>
>>34040171
just look at most people on this board. we are unhappy because we do not have healthy hetero relationships and though the idea might terrify us now, deep down in our psyche we would be happier knowing we reproduced. but we never will. we, like gays, are destined for unhappiness, with a few freak exceptions in both groups. straights for that matter generally don't achieve all these things either and most straights are unhappy too.

>>34040221
i do not think gays or robots are evil. we are just for the most part destined for unhappiness.

>>34040223
it's not manlet rage. i have no problem with robots or gays, we're just destined for unhappiness. as are a lot of normie heteros because they still dont't end up achieving healthy relationships.
>>
Dude who is attracted to men here. its definitely some kind of mentality which isn't the norm, but it isnt a debilitating deficiency, so I don't think illness/disorder is the right classification.

I'm willing to disregard my attraction for guys though (except for some faptime) because I want kids and a wife in the future.
>>
>>34040289

>just look at most people on this board. we are unhappy because we do not have healthy hetero relationships

And you're convinced that that is the one, sole reason?

And that this board is an accurate representation of the population?
>>
>>34040289
>just look at most people on this board.

Have you ever considered that using a board practically dedicated to people whining about not having a gf as a basis for making assumptions on what makes humans happy in general might end up skewing your view of things?
>>
>>34040288
......what do you mean what is that even supposed to mean?

It's pretty fucking obvious?

How could the "gay gene" continue and be passed on if there's no one to pass it on to?

>Male + Female = Children
>Male + Male = No Children
>Female + Female = No Children
>>
>>34040289
>just look at most people on this board. we are unhappy because we do not have healthy hetero relationships

This is such a ridiculous argument, if you browsed /k/ would you come to the conclusion that the sole thing that can make humans happy and fulfilled is owning a sick gun collection?
>>
>>34040307
it may not be the one sole reason but it is the primary reason and may even have planted the seeds for other reasons that now exist for us.

it's pretty accurate of most of the board, yeah.

the reality is is that even if we got healthy hetero relationships we probably wouldn't be happy, because something would go wrong in them. most normie heteros are unhappy, but it's possible for them to achieve fulfillment and happiness. for robots and gays, with a few freak exceptions, unhappiness is a guarantee.
>>
File: 1483717893006.jpg (219KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1483717893006.jpg
219KB, 968x1998px
>>34040289
I was just saying the stupidity of the people that think lynching gays is good because the have "bad genes", all it does is create an infinite cycle; and besides, gays are a natural population control, its been proven; a lot of people wouldn't hate gays so much if we killed "gay culture", just make everyone be a person, not a fag.

pic pretty related
>>
>>34040328
Gay people would still marry and have children because societal pressure.

Still I think environmental factors and pre-natal development is more important than genes.
>>
>>34040328
Uh gays reproduce all the time. Some of them even have wives!
>>
>>34040075
>you can't be cured from the gays because you are gay
>>
>>34040340
>it may not be the one sole reason but it is the primary reason

You keep on making unsubstantiated claims, it's getting tiring

WHY IS IT THE PRIMARY REASON?

Use your words and your logic, it's not that hard I promise

>it's pretty accurate of most of the board, yeah.

Wait, what? Did you misunderstand my post?

Are you saying that you think the people on this board are an accurate representation of the normal human population?

really?
>>
>>34040321
it's not just the board though. just look at most cultures throughout history. healthy hetero relationships that reproduce children is the primary goal for most people in them. most straight normies will never achieve a healthy hetero relationship even if they have children, because marriages commonly end in divorce. gay people may not like the opposite sex but they still are missing something, something that complements them, that the same sex can't offer. nor can gay couples reproduce. they can adopt, or one of them can have a child, but this will leave one or both of them feeling unfulfilled in that area. not to mention that children without a stable mother and father turn out less well adjusted on average (just look at all us fatherless betas on this board, just look at black neighborhoods).

the bottom line is that a healthy hetero relationship that produces children is the key to happiness, and most people gay or straight or normie or robot, will never get it
>>
>>34039473
>Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

No.

>If so, would you rather count it to personality disorders or psychotic disorders?

N/A
>>
Pls cure my homosexuality
99% of the gays in my town are the annoying flamboyant type
>>
>>34040391
>healthy hetero relationships that reproduce children is the primary goal for most people in them

So that is what has driven humanity? Not the desire for innovation, wealth or power? Just the desire to father a family?

>the bottom line is that a healthy hetero relationship that produces children is the key to happiness

Your "bottom line" is the same as your top line, you still don't have an argument. You're l i t e r a l l y just saying you know how other people feel with no reasonable basis to back it up.
>>
>>34040382
because our biology and psychology was developed around the notions of hetero relationships and reproduction. gay people even have this but their undesire to fuck women and inability to have children makes them prone to unhappiness. robots just have inability on both fronts kek

>Did you misunderstand my post
i did misread that aspect of your post but see:
>>34040391
>>
>>34040355
So then they're not good people for lying to their fake wife/husband.

If they can't get sex right, really the most basic thing in the world, what else can't they get right?

>gotta love yourself before you can truly love another

>>34040359
You're also an idiot.
>>
>tfw always been bi
>starting to feel less and less attracted to women
How the fuck do I fix this?
>>
>>34040425
>the desire for innovation, wealth or power
all by-products of the desire to score healthy relationships and keep the tribe, or family, alive
>just saying how other people feel
any biologist/psychologist will agree with me.
>>
>>34040429
>because our biology and psychology was developed around the notions of hetero relationships and reproduction.

They also developed around the notions of us living in small hunter gatherer societies. Does that mean that we cannot be fulfilled or find happiness unless we're spearing mammoth out on the plains?

Humanity has changed a great deal in the last few thousand years, talking about what we "developed around" is kind of a moot point when we spend hundreds of thousands of years "developing around" being effectively dumb animals. Modern society has almost nothing to do with the traits our species "developed around".
>>
>>34040467
So any biologist/psychologist would agree that unless you can attain a family and a healthy straight relationship then there is no chance of you ever attaining happiness or fulfillment?

Have you ever actually talked to any biologists or psychologists?
>>
File: 1475910447706.jpg (140KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475910447706.jpg
140KB, 1366x768px
>>34040243
>Those who do not reproduce are generally unhappy.
>>
>>34040467
>any biologist/psychologist will agree with me.

If your psychologist agrees with you then I feel really bad for you, find a new one
>>
>>34039473
Deluded child read some scientific info about it and dont start a thread where people tell your their personal subjective beliefs.

Its a normal part of nature. Even some animals are gay. Sorry too lazy for linking info.
>>
>>34040495
>Does that mean that we cannot be fulfilled or find happiness unless we're spearing mammoth out on the plains?
Well, there are a lot of people who feel unhappy with the modern world, so maybe.

a few thousand years cannot undo the millions of years before. we've really only gotten more intelligent, everything else about our psyche is pretty much unchanged.

>modern society has almost nothing to do with the traits our species "developed around"
well we've been able to build magnificent societies and cities because of our increased intelligence, but our more "primitive" psyche is still there, and we will be unhappy if we do not achieve a healthy, hetero relationship and reproduce.

people are doing this less than ever in the developed world, so you could say that intelligence just gets in the way of it. intelligence, like being beta/robot or being gay, really just gets in the way of happiness.
>>
>>34039473
its just a defect in the brain during sexual development. doesn't necessarily affect behavior or other mental processes. most fags in history lived out regular lives, often with families but just had flings with dudes in secret.

people put so much emphasis on fags but the attraction can formed for anything or anyone. it's a consequence of how humans/animals adapt to their environment while needing to be selective. given that some dude with an exclusive lust for fat chicks never has his own kids for whatever reason, that shit is effectively the same as being gay. some people are bi but only fuck "spiritual" people. i don't think it's really a disorder as much as an unfortunate input of influence. there's still some groups of researchers who think genetics play a small role too.
>>
>>34040437
It was expected of everyone to get married and have children. In a society where homosexuality is a crime, you'd expect most of them to live a heterosexual lifestyle.
>>
>>34040515
yes, I have, and most of them wold agree.

>>34040534
even people scared to reproduce admit they feel happier and that their life was missing something before they had
>>34040538
not mine. i don't have a personal one.
>>
>>34040467

>been feeling down recently
>book a talk with a psychologist
>tell him I'm unhappy
>I find no real fulfillment in life
>ask him what I should do
>should I take up a hobby?
>try to get fit?
>get a good career?
>form social relationships?
>he asks me if I have a girlfriend/wife
>tell him I've never really been interested in starting a family
>"welp sorry can't help you you're doomed to die a miserable unfulfilled husk of a human"

You're not very smart
>>
>>34039587
Gays make up 1% of the population yet 87% of HIV diagnoses

Kill yourself
>>
>>34040637
Well yeah? What he said wasn't wrong?

Gays are much more likely to have HIV, but there are still more straights with HIV than gays overall
>>
>>34040615
there are other things that keep you from being unhappy but a healthy hetero relationship where you reproduce is generally the big one. even people who were against it admit that all their other quest for happiness were futile once they did get married and start a family and "realized what they had been missing".

of course even most marriages end in divorce so most heteros won't be truly happy either. but it's pretty much a guarantee that us robots and gays (with a few freak exceptions) will not be, no matter what else you accomplish in life.
>>
>>34040004
>what ego?
I don't know, how about this:
>I know people like me generally don't turn out happy
You KNOW? How can you be so sure of what will happen?
>>
>>34039662
Define being smart
>Protip : isnt what you think, not even close
>>
>>34040637
>87% of HIV diagnoses

Funfact: most hiv diagnoses in Russia and Africa are from straights

Who else thinks heterosexuals are degenerate?
>>
>>34040653
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

You're missing the part where it says 87% of all aids diagnoses are from gays, that's extremely high, not even factoring in that they are 1% of the population
>>
>>34040663
>ut a healthy hetero relationship where you reproduce is generally the big one
>generally

>ut it's pretty much a guarantee that us robots and gays
>pretty much

I'm not even going to bother anymore
>>
>>34040677
See>>34040684
Retard
Originate
>>
>>34040653
i think the point is that as it turns out, gay dudes fail in more than just fucking the right hole. i probably don't agree, but it's not like you'll ever find a bunch of faggots building a strong, sensible subculture. even if they stop being bullied they'll always grow up feeling like something is wrong with them and it just seeds a huge risk for becoming a weirdo. they didn't care about getting AIDS as long as they could have a bunch of fun
>>
>>34040672
read up on human psychology and biology and you can know for most people how it will turn out
>>34040705
i should be more precise.
>it's a guarantee with a few freak exceptions

fixed. you have not made any good arguments against my main point. don't act like you've won because i failed to be more precise a few times.
>>
>>34039473

It's actually cased by what hormones you were exposed to in the womb, this triggers right wingers who think it's a choice somehow and left wingers who don't want to admit it's literally a birth defect that could be prevented.
>>
>>34040611
Literally everyone is heterosexual.
Anyone living a homosexual lifestyle is an idiot.

I don't think you get it yet.....

"Homosexuality" is a myth.

It simply doesn't exist.

Some people are just fucked in the head.
Some men think that sticking their dick in another man's ass equals love.
Some women are just afraid/miserable/bitter.
>>
>>34040735
and also, there's virtually no chance for any individual robot or gay to be one of those freak exceptions
>>
It's a paraphilia and belongs to the same class as other illnesses like pedophilia and similar sexuality disturbances. Unfortunately we're heavily bound by political correctness. Oak at our friend at John Hopkins. Prestigious as fuck but he was still shat all over. It appears much like a personality disorder but it can't be treated so why bother fighting the sjws on it? Antisocial people can't be treated either, but despite the heavy overlap it remains while homosexuality is removed.
>>
this anon:
>>34040705
has yet to reply to me:
>>34040735
>>34040762

So I think it's safe to say he feel BTFO
>>
>>34040445

I require this answer too.
>>
>>34039473
of course it is, its something that makes you go fully against your instincts.
>>
>>34040759
proofs pls

organo
>>
>>34041172
You know how anyone in any religion is like
>"My god(s) is(are) better than your god(s)!"

Like the belief of
>"You're going to Hell if you don't believe in Jesus."

......that "type" of belief is exactly what I'm talking about.

The firm, unmoving, stupid type of selfish thinking of, "I'm right, you're wrong."

The belief in the nonexistent.

THAT is EXACTLY what homosexuality is.

It's not ACTUALLY a thing.

It's people CONVINCING themselves that it's a thing.
>>
>>34039686
> pretends

She doesn't though

She literally just makes a comic
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.