[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Chinese >tfw want cute Japanese waifu >tfw no Japanese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: raw.gif (164KB, 498x276px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
164KB, 498x276px
>tfw Chinese
>tfw want cute Japanese waifu
>tfw no Japanese girl would want a Chinese vermin like me, despite being tall and good looking
>tfw my entire family would turn on me because of their vitriolic hate against the Japanese.

Life is suffering...
>>
>>34038597
Just go to Japan. I've met guys from other Asian countries that had Japanese gfs. A cutie friend of mine even hooked up with a Mongolian once.
>>
Spartan Elite Ultra Nightmare Dante Must Die Mode: find a qt Nihonjin waifu who is a self-hating Japanese Gommunist Pardy member :DDDDD

Your family would accept her then because she would hate japs as much as they do
>>
File: Picture3.png (2MB, 738x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Picture3.png
2MB, 738x1110px
>>34038597
Are you Chinese American or Australian or something? I don't imagine many Chinese people would be this good at English

Do Hong Kongers speak both English and Chinese? I thought 4chan was banned in China because Chinese people can't access google captcha servers or something?

We all want qt jap manko OP we understand your struggle
>>
>>34038872
Of Chinese descent but born and grew up in US.
>>
File: 1474114334189.jpg (145KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
1474114334189.jpg
145KB, 800x642px
Why does it have to be Japanese? There are some Chinese girls who are as cute or even cuter than Japanese ones.
>>
>>34038597
>my entire family would turn on me because of their vitriolic hate against the Japanese.
why such hate for the japs?
>>
>>34038597
like comparing tangerines to oranges
>>
>>34038919
>American-chinese male
You probably just have too much of that generic asian male vibe about you. If you live near the coast (NY, California) then there must be like a few hundred thousand other asian guys who are just like you, at least, in the eyes of women.

>>34039151
You ever heard of the atrocities committed by the Japanese against the Chinese in WW2?
>>
>>34039241
>You ever heard of the atrocities committed by the Japanese against the Chinese in WW2?
yeah but the people who did that are long since dead now, and there's a world of difference between that period and now for both countries
>>
File: 1475469795193.jpg (43KB, 416x436px) Image search: [Google]
1475469795193.jpg
43KB, 416x436px
>>34038919
>grew up in US
I don't understand why people still of think of themselves as Chinese anymore when they've moved to the country that is China's biggest enemy in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>34039151
are you fucking serious my man?
>>
>>34038597
Fuck your family, chase your dreams
There are a lot of girls in japan, I'm sure one of them can be yours
>>
File: 1460019734409.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460019734409.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>34039617
>There are a lot of girls in japan, I'm sure one of them can be yours
w-what about me?

Is there plenty of manko in the sea?
>>
Just get a Chinese one and dress her like a jap. They all look the same anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.