[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm forced to take antabuse every morning but I want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

I'm forced to take antabuse every morning but I want to drink. Some alcoholic told me that the effects will go away If you force yourself to drink enough Is this true?
>>
Have fun feeling like shit.
>>
>>34038136
Kek that is what you get for being an alcoholic
>>
>>34038136
just get yourself hooked on a less toxic drug, better then taking that shit
>>
>>34038405
What synthetic cannaboids do you recommend? Can't smoke weed because of drug tests.
>>
>>34038437
Don't drink on antabuse that shit will kill you. Try Kava. It's legal and it chills you the fuck out.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 634x869px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 634x869px
>>34038437
>synthetic cannaboids

Worse than crack 2bh fampai
>>
>>34038437
>What synthetic cannaboids do you recommend?

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly mate, if you're desperate enough to want to try synthetic cannabanoids you might as well just start on some actual hard drugs, they're pretty much just as harmful (many are less) but they're a lot more fun.
>>
>>34038437
>What synthetic cannaboids do you recommend?
>recommend
>synthetic cannaboids

I don't think those words go together
>>
>>34039251
I use subutex and speed ocassionally but they show up on drug tests. I need drugs that don't show on tests.
>>
>>34039282
anon sounds like youre just fucked.

stay clean for awhile till people aren't watching you?
>>
File: PicsArt_12-11-05.05.50.png (69KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-11-05.05.50.png
69KB, 400x214px
>>34039175
There are no synthetic cannabinoids

Those have nothing to do with THC

those are just random poisons, sprayed on sawdust-like crap

Why would the Chinese care if you get sick and die ?

Toxic

Intoxication

Accute toxicity

Educate yourself

Just do meth

It'll make you fuck for DAYS NONSTOP
and it makes women cum BIGTIME

Stop being a coward
>>
>>34038136
Just stop taking it, fucking failed normie.
>>
>>34038136
Congratulations !

You're an idiot

A complete fucking idiot
>>
>>34039274
dubs for oxymoron//////
>>
Look at how in actually works, the pharmacology is easy enough.

Maybe naltrexone is better for you. You aren't supposed to drink on Antabuse but are supposed to on naltrexone.
>>
>>34039299
I have Lyrica as anxiety medication but I didn't get high even when I took 1200mg. I read that 300mg should be enough to get high. Can seroquel or nortriptyline cause it to not get you high?
>>
>>34039393
If your taking Seroquel or any other atypical antipsychotic it is quite obvious that you have not researched these medicines whatsoever

Because if you did even the slightest bit of research you would not be taking the medication at all

If you read the PDR and look in the small print under those medications you will see a tiny little sentence that carries a lot of weight :

" at the current time the physiological mechanism of this drug is not known

In other words they don't know IF it works, HOW it works, or WHY...

And I don't care... Why should they bother caring when they are making billions of dollars prescribing it to people like you who take it blindly without understanding what you're taking ?

The negative effects of those medications outweigh any possible benefit

If you're going to take medication blindly without researching it then why don't you take my advice and just snort a line of meth and smoke a joint and shut the fuck up?

You might actually get laid...

I guarantee you that Seroquel will not get you laid. (unless you're the homosexual that wakes up in a bathroom with a penis in your mouth)
>>
>>34039314
>There are no synthetic cannabinoids

Well, there are?

There's no such thing as "synthetic cannabis" as the media likes to call them, but "synthetic cannabinoids" are definitely real.

Doesn't mean they're not awful, but they're still cannabinoids.
>>
There are two words that perfectly describe atypical antipsychotics:

Hocus Pocus
>>
That's like telling me there is a synthetic vagina, as opposed to a plastic pocket pussy

I have no intention of finding out because I actually get laid

It's a moot point
>>
I have one of the most pronounced cases of hypomania ever documented, according to 3 preeminent psychiatrists....

After running the course with all of the textbook medications the psychiatrist all agreed that I should simply stop taking everything, continue self-medicating and realize that hypomania is a blessing not a curse

Why should Leonardo DaVinci Medicaid away his genius?

Why should Edgar Allan Poe medicate away his writing ability?

Why should the Beatles medicate away their trippy ability to write the greatest music in history ?

Did you know Thomas Edison invented the light bulb after being awake for 14 days straight?

Genius and Insanity are synonymous

The real secret is learning how to grab your Insanity by the handlebars and take control of it
>>
>>34039590
>Did you know Thomas Edison invented the light bulb after being awake for 14 days straight?

He didn't invent the lightbulb

You don't seem very smart, I think you should get back on the meds
>>
>>34039464
I want to stop seroquel but my doctor says I have to lower the dosage slowly. Here they prescribe it for everything like depression, anxiety and insomnia.

And nortriptyline Is a tricyclic antidepressant and I dont feel Anu effects from it but it atleast feels better than the SSRI/SNRI medications I have tryed before.
>>
I have always been depressed because life is depression

AGAIN: LIFE = DEPRESSION

Depression is not a true organic psychiatric disorder... It simply doesn't qualify...

That being said I have never been unhappy

Except when I was stupid enough to take the prescribed medications

Those were the only unhappy days of my life

Once I was able to demonstrate that the medication was having contraindicated effects on me, and I got the psychiatrist to agree to allow me to self medicate and continue down my own path :

I became extremely happy once again

I am willing to bet $1,000 your experience will be exactly the same

Oh, I almost forgot:
LOL @ 'FORCED' TO TAKE ANY MEDICINE

Nobody is forcing you to take anything. That's against the law. Nobody can force you into anything
>>
>>34039636
Amitriptyline.. It's the only tricyclic antidepressant that has efficacy and is safe

There's just one problem with all tricyclic antidepressants and NSSRIs :

Rebound Mania

The term tricyclic refers to the molecular structure of the compound

Once again I suggest that you let go of everything they are trying to convince you to believe

Try time-tested chemistry like marijuana and amphetamines and opioids and benzodiazepines, but let your body be the one that writes the prescriptions because your body knows when it's time to take a break from one of these medicines and replace the addiction with another compound

If you don't regularly switch out, you will invariably become trapped in a hole that any particular medication will dig for you if you stay on it long enough

The real problem with atypical antipsychotics: it's clearly listed in the Physician's Desk Reference- after 30 days these medications will change your core personality

AGAIN: change your core personality

In other words you will become somebody else

You will actually become somebody that you don't even know

If you want Real Results try snorting $10 worth of Meth and tell me 5 days later if you have ever felt better in your life....
>>
I'm not some stupid uneducated junkie that is trying to convince you to become a stupid uneducated Junkie

I have researched this subject at the same length that any doctor has researched it

When I go to see a doctor they always assume that I am also a doctor, because I know what they know and I speak their language

That's why I finally found three of the best psychiatrists I have ever met and all three of them agreed with me that following protocol would be contraindicated for me, and since I am in the creative industry it would make no sense to medicate away my creative abilities

It doesn't matter if you are in the creative industry or not.

What I'm telling you is Gospel
>>
>>34039623
>if you're dumb you should do drugs

Dipshit
>>
>>34039818
Trust me, homosexual life failure boy

I am well aware that Edison stole his concept and I am very familiar with Tesla

I'm not saying he stole the idea of the light bulb from Tesla

But what I am saying is that by most people's standards, by their perception, Thomas Edison took credit for the invention of the light bulb

He did this after being awake for 2 weeks without a wink of sleep

The debate over Edison vs. Tesla is a completely different thread

And according to the wechsler scale when I was 15 years old, and he WISC-R4 that was administered to me:

I'm miles above you in the intelligence Department, faggot....

Not to mention that I have a wife and I actually get laid and I am a very happy individual and my wife is a genius and you are a lonely fat soft marshmallow boy that sits behind an obsolete PC that was purchased by your mother as you point fingers at someone as magnificent as me and try to infer that I am not as intelligent as you

So is failure a genetic pattern for your family or did you perfect this technique on your own?

The Axiom says: the Apple never Falls far from the tree so I'm guessing your father was also a spineless failure?

Now you know why you have continued to earn my floccinaucinihilipilification
>>
>>34039740
I used to drink and smoke daily and it helpped with my anxiety and depression. The only problem was I had to be drunk and high all the time or my anxiety got much worse and I got panic attacks etc.

I've been sober for a few months now and lyrica has been quite effective on the anxiety but they insist I have to take a antidepressant at the same time.
>>
AGAIN, CLASS ....
there's always at least one creampuff that will do anything to prevent you from succeeding

The only technique they can develop is to attempt to paint the professor as being 'mistaken'

Like I said, it's understandable why they are so desperate to keep others from surpassing them, because it will only highlight their own inability to succeed
>>
>>34039991
REAL HELP THE DOCTORS HAVENT BEEN TRAINED TO MENTION:

Anxiety attacks are actually a dysregulation of carbon dioxide and oxygen levels...

Alprazolam, being the fastest acting benzodiazepine, (anxielytic) still takes up to 12 minutes to reach Peak plasma levels on an empty stomach

However, by BREATHING IN THROUGH YOUR NOSE & OUT THROUGH YOUR MOUTH FOUR TIMES... SLOWLY.... your panic attack vanishes

Try it

Thank me later

ALSO : you are creating the barriers which create the anxiety disorder to begin with

By modifying your perception of the world around you and your behavior patterns you will find you are able to eliminate your self induced anxiety disorder
>>
Alcohol is not a real drug

Neither is gasoline or diesel fuel

However since most people tend to perceive alcohol as a drug, like my Thomas Edison analogy I will speak in those terms:

Alcohol is the stupidest drug on Earth

If you're going to invest your life into an intoxicant why would you want it to be the stupidest intoxicant on the planet?

It's a massive depressant and it is pure bullshit

It gives you nothing and takes everything almost as bad as crack cocaine

I started working in nightclubs when I was 15 years old and by the age 16 could not stand seeing people on alcohol... They would turn into the most worthless pieces of shit I had ever seen in my life

I was also completely strung out on alcohol to the point where I could no longer get drunk and anyone who says they can't quit drinking is lying because I did it and it was very simple

I simply quit drinking

I created my own 12-step program

I woke up and looked at the fifth of Absolut Vodka which was a prerequisite by my bedside every morning, and I took 12 steps to the front door without touching the alcohol and I simply never looked back
>>
>>34039991
The medical industry makes no money if you learn to control and modify your behavior and your perception on your own without the help of their bullshit prescriptions

The medical industry makes no money if you snort $10 worth of methamphetamine, and a really hot chick snorts the other $10 worth, and 5 days later your dick hurts so goddamn bad and you've never had a smile that big on your face before

The medical industry can suck my dick

I'm quite sure if they could make $5 doing it they would be on their knees right now but I'm not willing to pay for it
>>
>>34039590
>Beatles medicate away their trippy ability to write the greatest music in history
another pleb
>>
Change of subject :

ANIMALS- YOUR ONLY REAL FRIENDS

Are you aware that if you dedicated this entire day to going out there and volunteering to help feed and provide comfort for stray animals who are suffering- that would be an entire day that you didn't have time to self loathe ?

Are you aware that by helping others you are going to feel so much better about yourself and this will give you a burst of self-confidence that is irrefutable

Are you aware that humans don't deserve a goddamn thing?

Are you aware that animals are the only loyal faithful true friends you will ever have?

Are you aware that this is a perfect way to meet chicks ?

Are you aware that if a girl meets a man who is not trying to get in her pants but is more interested in helping innocent animals she is inclined to drop everything and wanted to invest at least a major part of her life into this man ?

It's really not rocket science

There is an animal shelter near you somewhere

Even more importantly every single parking lot has at least 100 cats living around the perimeter, generally starving

The money you were about to spend on the next pointless video game that will only guarantee that a girl is not interested in you: why don't you take that money and go buy some cat and dog food and go out to a parking lot and start laying small piles of this food around the perimeter ?

I absolutely guarantee that you will love yourself when you come home
>>
>>34040208
It's not my fault that you cannot achieve an erection without a bucket of dog feces under your bed and a Justin Bieber CD playing in the background

Your flaw is assuming that the rest of the world is a failure like you
>>
By the way

My brilliant gorgeous introspective and selfless wife Wendy just agreed with me that my advice to go out and volunteer to help animals is probably the best advice you will ever get in your life

She wants me to underscore one part:

This is probably your best bet at finding a girl that is worthwhile and lives up to the standards you require
>>
JNs TIME TESTED BEST TEST:
When I meet a new girl I always give her my famous test to find the one who's best

I ask her if she would like to go with me and feed stray animals in parking lots....

If she says no, I am free and clear to spit in her face and tell her to fuck herself because I would never waste a minute on that human being

Compassion is rule number one for me

My second criteria is that this female must sit and watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest with me in its completion

When you reach my age you will hopefully be smart enough to realize that these are prerequisite
>>
File: PicsArt_01-10-10.44.57.jpg (143KB, 1182x886px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-10-10.44.57.jpg
143KB, 1182x886px
Pic : as I as I speak with you right now I am walking my beautiful cat Lux...

Lux is one of the reasons I have and keep my wife

Lux has also brought me countless smiles and endless laughter
>>
LIFE = DEPRESSION
>>
The only real cure for this equation is to stop existing

Unfortunately that's not really a viable answer

Thank God there are so many natural remedies like having a pet or finding self confidence and true inner happiness by volunteering to help others

The recipe for continued misery would be to continue doing exactly what you have been doing so far

And I think we all know where that has gotten you

Perhaps it's time you try techniques that actually work
>>
>>34038136
Yes, that's what the true hardcore alcoholics do.
It's gonna make you sick though.
>>
File: 1483880819692.jpg (140KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1483880819692.jpg
140KB, 500x454px
>>34040368
I don't want HIS catfood

or his,
or his,
or his,
or his,
or his,
or even yours

Do you understand that?
I want MY catfood
do you understand that Johhny Neptune?
What gives you the right to keep our catfood piled up on your parking lot and squeeze out a pack only when you feel like it, huh?!
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-03.31.47.jpg (350KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-03.31.47.jpg
350KB, 1080x1920px
>>34040530
Lol

Hee Hee

Admit it... The coolest thing that could ever happen to any of us would be to suddenly wake up and realize that you had become a cat

I know there is no such thing as God because I have tried negotiating with the piece of shit several times about allowing me to become a cat for just 1 hour

But then again it's possible God realized I was lying about the one hour thing and had no intention of ever going back to being a human again

Either way God can kiss my ass

I also find it ironic that Jesus wore a skirt to his own crucifixion

If that's not gay...
nothing is....
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.