[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"WAHH IM DEPRESSED AND LONELY I HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (27KB, 516x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 516x285px
>"WAHH IM DEPRESSED AND LONELY I HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS EVERYBODY HATES ME WAHHHHHHHHH"
>"IM DEPRESSED BECAUSE *insert bullshit generic excuse here* WAHHH"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=FcZCZkekxxg

He's right, you know.
>>
The way his head pulsates toward the camera freaks me out.
>>
this is aimed at normies and people who get upset over inane shit then cry depression
>>
File: IMG_4957.jpg (752KB, 1980x1485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4957.jpg
752KB, 1980x1485px
>>34038077
Hey look, another super cool and hip conservative that absolutely hates SJWs! Feminism destroyed!

In reality, he has probably never be depressed, or known anyone with it. Nor have you.

Also, yeah what
>>34038545 said
>>
>>34038558
>Generalizing and making false assumptions
Tell me anon, what are you upset about? Parents divorce? Got bullied? Never had a gf? Maybe she broke up with you? Someone died?
>>
>Normalfag foreigner

Nah
>>
>>34038077
DER MAINSTREET METEOR
>>
>>34038558
>Tfw live in a small town and can only enjoy immigrant food poisoning inducing street food when I rarely go to the city
Feels pretty bad t b h
>>
annoying accent desu
>>
>>34038602
>Generalizing and making false assumptions

Ironically that's what the guy in the video does
>>
>>34038545
>>34038558
LISTEN dipshit

You are no different from normies. Only difference is that you join echo chambers online and stalk girls on YouTube and think you are unique and cool and edgy for being depressed. Unles you grew up in a third world country or in a war zone, you have no right to claim normies have it any different. You were both offered the same opportunities and privileges.
>>
I have an uncle that died from skin cancer. My mom told me he had so depressed he wouldn't even talk or get out of bed. He was in a psych ward before and wanted to kill himself. He also had a wife and kids. See women won't make you happy bots.
>>
File: 1483619266069.jpg (526KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1483619266069.jpg
526KB, 2048x1366px
I don't have depression but I see no objective value in anything and its /crippling/. Pic related.
>>
>>34038077
wait do people really take this guy seriously?
>>
>>34038724
>Unles you grew up in a third world country
I did, cuckboy. Get your normie ass out of here
>>
So are you trying to tell me that mental illness doesn't exist either? What about Altzheimers? Should these people just man up and start remembering things again?
>>
>>34038077

I like how kek is in the link
>>
>>34038804
Just because you're a rich boi in a third world country doesn't mean shit. The rich in India are better off than poor Americans because there's so much economic disparity there. Doesn't mean all Indians have to eat out of the trash can. So unless you had to struggle for basic survival at some point, fuck outta here or I whip your ass until it bleeds
>>
>>34038724
>Unless you grew up in a third world country or in a war zone

You see that's where you are wrong anon. Suffering is not qualitative nor is it necessarily rational; pointing out the sufferings of another person does not negate the suffering of that individual. This is well known.
>>
>>34038769
Yes. He is smart. Has a Ph.D. Knows what he's talking about, has a pretty well running YouTube channel, and is pretty good at explaining his points. Just because you don't like what he says ( THE TRUTH) doesn't mean he's wrong. Nigger. Faggot. Cuck.Pussy. Bitch. Gay.
>>34038806
We're talking about depression pay attention my thrall
>>
>>34038895
so every other mental problem is legit but depression is just a meme
makes sense
>>
>>34038077
I agree with what he said... but depression still exists and still sucks, you can pretend to be an edgy faggot ranting on about depression, but when suicide rates are going up, something is wrong.
>>
File: 111101.png (234KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
111101.png
234KB, 600x599px
>>34038895
>He is smart. Has a PhD.

argumentum ad verecundiam. Remember Ben Carson was a surgeon.

>Just because you don't like what he says, doesn't mean he's wrong.

It doesn't mean he's right either, mute point.

>Nigger. Faggot. Cuck.Pussy. Bitch. Gay.

Ad hominem
>>
>>34038848
Suffering because of easily surmountable obstacles in order to garner sympathy and attention and feel unique is wrong because it annoys others and fetishezes depression as virtue signaling. And it is not very respectable for those who are suffering for reasons that are objectively valid
>>
>>34038895

Sorry boy. Stop spamming your channel in this site.
>>
>tfw have major depressive disorder and severe anxiety, had drug induced psychosis that only lasted a short while, (actually diagnosed in a high security PICU ward, was in there for 6 months and only had a bed, no TV, no music no nothing just to rot for 6 months) and op posts gavin mciness Zionist butt buddy to try and act like the voice of reason to cover his own insecurities

I mean I have a job and all and I fend for myself, it's not like I'm like 99% of these r9k faggots who spend a week in an ACUTE ward with their phones and get let out with nothing major (like those faggots who are on atypical antipsychotics and post about how psycho they are, Fuck those attention seeking faggots) and come to post here and give hard working functional people like me a bad name

In short, kill yourself op
>>
File: stirner8.jpg (38KB, 476x417px) Image search: [Google]
stirner8.jpg
38KB, 476x417px
>>34038747
>implying it's not liberating
I'm so glad to be spook-free
>>
>>34038895
Iam guessing his Ph.D has nothing to do with mental health but his comments on mental health are valid because he's good at explaining his points and i don't like what he says but its the truth .

really makes you think
>>
>>34038986
It can be, but it leaves me with no motivation.
>>
>>34038915
NO faggot. You seem to miss the point ENTIRELY. Depression in the likes of whiny millennials in first world countries who have everything handed to them such as you is not real. It is a real disease but woe is me idiots such as yourself have turned it into a meme where everybody thinks they have depression and are poetic and unique.
>>34038931
Listen. I want you to get these three words in your head carefully. They will shock and offend you, but it's the truth. You may not realize the meaning of these words right now. But you soon will maybe in a few years:

YOU.
ARE.
NOT.
SMART.

I can tell by your use of syllables and phrases your IQ is sub average to average at best. You can THINK somebody is WRONG. But unless you provide counter arguments, everything you say is nothing but a steaming pile of terracetops SHIT just like that little thing in your head you call a brain.
>>
File: 1213.jpg (150KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1213.jpg
150KB, 1920x1440px
>>34039011
>Listen. I want you to get these three words in your head carefully.
>YOU.
ARE.
NOT.
SMART
>3 words
>>
>>34038724
>You were both offered the same opportunities and privileges.
No I wasn't.
I never have had a girlfriend because my genes are literally fucking garbage, so I'm an ugly autismlord.
My family is poor as shit and until I was 17 I went to the public fucking library to be able to use a computer or the internet.

I could go on, but that gives you a basic idea.
Chad got where he is purely from his genetics and his well of, caring parents. I had none of these things. I did NOT have the same opportunities nor the same privileges.

Eat shit normie scum, and have this one and only (You).
>>
>>34039011
YOU.
ARE.
NOT.
SMART

Four words desu

Bait wasted
>>
>depression
>meme
No its legit

Although 99.9999999999% of people like >>34038978 stayed in the post, of people here on r9k don't have it they're just cry babies
>>
File: stirner5.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
stirner5.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>34038997
I get that. The secret is not caring of nothing has "objective' value, just give what you like subjective value and go from there.

If I everything, including myself, is to have no 'objective' value then even if it would be "wrong" to pretend they DO have value, it doesn't matter if I'm wrong or right since I had no value in the first place.
>>
>>34038077

Then there's me
Someone who ENJOYS being depressed.
>>
>>34039066
Holy kek you are dumb
>>
>>34038077
>infowars

You expect me to listen to a dude who rubs shoulders with Alex fucking Jones?
>>
>>34039066
>>34039091

Seriously

I hate being depressed and enjoy being depressed, is like a paradox.

The worst feel ever
>>
>>34039098
>No rebuttal
>just resort to stating your vapid opinion
K.
>>
>>34039076
Thanks anon

originaldo
>>
>>34039112
>you are not depressed even though I don't know you I'll just assume you're a crybaby (whatever the fuck that means anyway)
>>
>>34038077
>LOOK AT THAT WORLD MAP BEHIND AND HOW CLEVER IT MAKES ME LOOK

what a tryhard
>>
>>34039011
so people in first world countries cannot be depressed because reasons. You can only be depressed if you go through truly terrible shit? Thats not depression dude, it's justified unhappiness. Depression is unjustified, that is the whole point.
>>
File: Professor X wearing a wig.jpg (113KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
Professor X wearing a wig.jpg
113KB, 690x690px
>>34039011
>three words
>YOU.
>ARE.
>NOT.
>SMART.

Delete your post before it gets worse.
>>
>>34039111

I know that feel.
You know what can make you happy yet you don't do anything about it, you just remain as you are.
I think it's because it just feels familiar.
>>
>>34039139
>You know what can make you happy yet you don't do anything about it

I don't, you guys are not depressed.
>>
>>34039144
>triggering

Sure anon, if you say so kek
>>
>>34039145

Different types of depression.

All the same shit.
>>
>>34039033
>>34039061
>>34039135
>oh u made a typo u are wrong
Literal losers. all of you.
>>34039039
Loads of ugly people get laid, you can compensate by maxing your physical appearance and achieving success. Rest of everything you said is irrelevant bullshit. The signs of depression in African kids starving in a fucking dessert are lower than you cucks and u are sad cuz u can't use the Internet? Just kys but u won't cause ur depression ain't real it's just attention whoring
>>34039066
It is legit but not in you idiots wasting ur life away in front a computer then claiming ur depressed
>>
>>34038077
obviously for every person who actually has depression there are a dozen normies who are faking depression for drugs and about 8 are women, I feel sorry for the robot who actually has depression and can't get medicated because doctors only believe soccer moms with sob stories and some Chad trying to get high
>>
>>34039233
>wasting time on the internet
Due to you using cuck and making assumptions about people, fuck off /pol/
>>
>>34039233
You have to put at least a bit of effort into your trolling anon.
>>
>>34039285
Actually, out of those dozen, TEN are robots rest are a normie dude and a normie girl
>>34039302
>out of arguments
>make random insult

What even are you "people"?
>>
>>34039285
>obviously for every person who actually has depression there are a dozen normies who are faking depression for drugs
..... you can't get high from wellbutrin you fucking retarded spic. Why would you want to lie for drugs when the drugs don't do anything EXCEPT for people who are depressed? WOW you are fucking stupid
>>
>>34039285

This

>>34039233

A starving people whos gonna die have depresion tho.
>>
>>34039233
>you can compensate by maxing your physical appearance and achieving success.
The fact I have to do these first clearly show Chad had chances I didn't. He can get "Sex just for having good genes"
I can't.

It's as simple as that, your argument is btfo

>I can't argue against the rest of what you said, so it's irrelevant
Not an argument

>muh kids in africa depression statistics

Because depression is classified as UNJUSTIFIED SADNESS.
AFRICAN KIDS HAVE VERY GOOD REASONS TO BE SAD, SO NO SHIT THEY DON'T HAVE DEPRESSION.

DO YOU THINK THAT A STARVING LIL NIGGER IS HAVING THE TIME OF HIS FUCKING LIFE OR SOMETHING WHILE HE COUGHS UP BLOOD AFTER EBOLA-CHAN VISITED HIM?

FUCKING
NORMIE
GET
OFF
MY
BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(You) nice bait ect kys
>>
>>34039123
Depression, just like autism and ADD, is over diagnosed.
I also said 99% of people here don't actually have depression, not 100%.
Way to project your insolence anon.
>>
>>34039390

I have depression and i dont need a fuckin diagnose.
>>
>>34039390
I'm pretty sure anybody who doesn't find pleasure in anything (not even masturbating) has no close friends or relationships is considered weird/mentally ill anywhere, yes it's rare but r9k is not a normal public place meant for uncommon, mentally ill people
>>
>>34039338
>they only prescribe one medication for depression
Wow what a retard, you no doubt have meme depression
>>
>It's an OP posts shit bait for (you)s thread

Why do you faggots not report and hide these threads? Why don't you at least dubs spam shit like this so it falls off the board?
>>
>>34039039

NORMIES CAN'T BE DEPRESSED THEY'RE NOT UGLY LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

grow the fuck up. depression is widespread among all types of people, everyone knows this.
>>
File: 1483983280518.jpg (62KB, 396x691px) Image search: [Google]
1483983280518.jpg
62KB, 396x691px
>>34038077

Depression, the clinical one, not the everday use of the word, is a biochemical phenomenon. I'll happily listen to what neuroscientists have to say about it. I really don't have any time left in my life to listen to some random faggot talk about something he doesn't understand.

Listening to the average person talk about depression, is like listening to the average person talk about quantum mechanics. Fuck off, kill yourself,

SAGE.
>>
>>34039411
>hurr durr I have cancer I don't need a diagnoses
>>34039424
>r9k is one person
>>
>>34039039
I'm pretty ugly and I've dated around.
I compensate by not being a complete pussy who feels bad for himself all day like you
>>
>>34038931
Ben Carson is very intelligent
Not a great point pal
>>
>>34039431
LOL no I am a medical professional you goddamn idiot. None of the drugs that treat depression are abusable.
>>
>>34038931
Wow, "mute point." That is a good one.
It's a doggy dog world.
>>
>>34039439
YOU ARE RETARDED

RETARDED
E
T
A
R
E

PAUL JOSEPH WATSON isn't talking about debunking depression. It does exist. He is stalking about depression being turned into social cancer as a form of virtue signaling.

Ok besides that it is my serious question no jokes, WHAT IS YOURE IQ??
>>
>>34039233
Not being able to tell the difference between three and four is not a typo. Go back to kindergarten.
>>
>>34039483
Wrong I was prescribed Clonazopam for my MDD "Mr medical pro". Jesus this board is now reddit levels of cancer
>>
>>34039431
SSRI's have no recreational value

Kill yourself friend ;)
>>
>>34038747

holy fuck that's a good graphic, I wonder who made it.
>>
>>34039431
>meme depression

>muh meme meme

What the fuck am I doing here? Saged, reported, hidden, called the police, called the fire brigade, emailed my mom and telegraphed the Queen. Bye bye faggot.
>>
>>34038895
>He is smart
>He has a PhD
[CITATION REQUIRED LAD]
>>
>mfw i suddenly went from normal popular kid to incredibly sad with zero motivation or thirst for life which gradually got worse and worse until I couldn't function any more and withdrew completely from society for over a decade, only speaking to my father/gp/various therapists until i gave up on medication and therapy after 7 years, literally meming myself into SPD and people tell me my depression was a 'meme'
>>
>>34039518

Honestly? My friend just barely got into Mensa, and I scored just barely below her on their tests, so that puts me somewhere in the 95th to 96th percentile. In other words, pretty fucking high.
>>
>>34039663
Proof? I'm the president of Europe. See that's how u sound. I bet mine is higher than yours. If not, meet me IRL for one on one melee combat.
>>
>>34039694

Well, you asked, nigger. That's the best answer I can give you. I'm just below the cut-off for Mensa, how ever impressive you find that. Tbh it's only mildly impressive.
>>
File: meteor.jpg (284KB, 855x967px) Image search: [Google]
meteor.jpg
284KB, 855x967px
THE CORE PRETT EL EET

MAYYN SHTREEM METEOR BUTT HOWT LIBRAL LOOZAS
>>
>>34039625
Wrong, used my olanzapine to get a nice euphoric docile high

But just like opium the blood buildup is extremely fast and you need to use more
https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68410

Get rekt fagnigger
>>
>calls everyone stupid
>makes basic grammar mistakes in every post
>calls people names in every post
>capitalizes half of his posts
I'm not smart but you're not smart either, you remind me of one of those people who argue by trying to scream louder than the other person, the "everyone around me is stupid" normie.

If this is a bait than it's a good one.
>>
>>34039723
Was meant for >>34039586

Sorry to>>34039625
>>
>>34039661

This

Fuck those faggots.
>>
>>34038931
Did you just imply that Ben Carson is stupid? Holy fuck, way to completely destroy any argument you might have had in one statement.
>>
>>34038077
>just be yourself and you won't be depressed anymore XD
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.