[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do female friends help you get girlfriends? I'm thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 1481508555629.jpg (97KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481508555629.jpg
97KB, 798x1200px
Do female friends help you get girlfriends? I'm thinking of asking the help of female friends of mine to hook me up with cute friends of theirs. This would theoretically work, correct? If we are friends they would want to help me out like I've helped them out before.
>>
it depends how beta your future potential-gf is.

That is actually good strategy with foreign chicks, but doesn't work with americanized girls.
>>
>>34037723
They'll do it, but the results will vary obviously.
>>
>female friends
>friends at all

No, no no no no no no no no no.
>>
Female friend that go out of their way to set you up with someone (Without you asking beforehand) actually want to be the ones dating you.
>>
They help you look popular but never ever take their advice about dating. I live with my female best friend. Lived with her for the past 5 years (I know, a normie) and even still her advice sucks. Their advice will always match what they read in the story books and not what they actually respond to.
>>
>>34037723
No.
They'll give you the wrong advice you keep you as a beta orbiter.
Experience: When I was going through puberty a girl that was a friend introduced me to her friend and we starting to get along then my "friend" ruin it because she didn't want to loose me as a friend.
>>
>>34037723
In my experience, very rarely. I think for her to recommend you to her peers, she must feel you are desirable as a men.
If she viewed you as desirable, she would be fucking you in the first place.

Sooo...
>>
>>34037723
short and correct answer

it increases your chances completely because you aren't some rando douche strolling up on the scene

women want to be around you so others will want to know why.. thats when you go in for the rape
>>
>>34037902
This, this, this. 100 percent this.

Every time I've had a friend try to set me up, I find out at some point the friend liked me and was trying to get me to notice her. Instead of putting theirselves out there (like men are supposed to do) women will rarely do that for fear of being turned down.

In fact, if you're a guy you're supposed to feel guilty for turning down any woman. How ironic
>>
>>34037723
>Do female friends help you get girlfriends?

they only selected fat and ugly Dem Used Goods landwhales.
>>
>>34038725
>>34038706
>>34038608
These are all the possible outcomes OP.

>>34037723

There is no possible outcome in which you get a decent girl with their help.
>>
>>34038706
>>34037902
Stop being deluded, dipshits. If a girl likes you she won't set you up with someone else.

Sorry to burst your bubble, kids.

>>34037723

Depends how close you are, if they like you, and if they think you're a good guy. Last thing they would want is a dickhead hooking up with one of her friends. Especially a close one.
>>
>>34037723
if you need to ask them you already failed and they think you are trash
>>
>>34037902
This happened to me and ex gf. She tried to set this co worker up with a friend of hers. After after 2 months she left me for him after 3 years together. Life is just not fair
>>
>>34038862
btfo you dumb normie faggot
>>
>>34038794
you obviously don't have any experience kiddo.

women are fucking goofy and childish when it comes to pursuing a guy who has no interest in them.

If she's trying to hook you up with a friend, it's for 2 reasons. 1 she likes you and wants to get to know you better "by trying to set you up". This will also allow her to bring up the possibility of you and her dating without her looking desperate.

Secondly, it's a form of a shit test for guys. Get you to talk to her friend to see if her friend would want you. Women are retarded with this shit.

They absolutely fear dating a guy that none of their friends don't want to fuck. They would rather have to fight all their girlfriends off, lose their best friend to her cheating with you than to have a boyfriend that her friends don't have desirable.

So the "setup" thing is nothing more than seeing if her friends would bone you.
>>
File: 32.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131KB, 396x354px
>>34038884
Sorry i burst your bubble, kiddo. No girl who "likes you" will set you up with someone else.

Better luck next time.
>>
>>34037723
yes
i would say most do if you ask them, they will at least help you meet their friends like "oh this is my friend anon" or some shit, i've used this method once
>>
>>34037723
only if you're worth vouching for

'friend' or not, she's not going to sacrifice her social status to help you out
>>
>>34037723
Only if they think you're worth a gf. Your female friends have to find you at least a little bit attractive before they start giving you to their friends. Or if she sees you're trying to talk to a girl, then she'll talk you up to her a little bit and make you seem better than what you are.

If you're an ugly, musty neckbeard then no, she won't help you. If she sees you're trying to talk to a girl, she won't help, she'll go "Aawwwwwww!!!" and think it's cute that you have a sex drive.

And if you're exceptionally awful, she'll try to talk you out of speaking to women altogether.
>>
File: 5fhgf.jpg (43KB, 604x558px) Image search: [Google]
5fhgf.jpg
43KB, 604x558px
>>34038884
>start new job
>2 weeks in
>getting along well
>working night shift, we close up, me and 3 girls
>we get along great
>laugh, joke etc..
>good looking one i want to fuck, and wanted has a boyfriend i found out that night
>but i didn't let it bother me
>she start telling me how people date at work
>everyone dated each other (well most)
>starts telling me about a co-worker who she's friends with
>starts telling me she is single, and good looking
>said this mutiple times

Whats she trying to do?
>>
>>34039036
If she has been flirty with you, she's only telling you that to push you into replying with

1. "I would like to meet your friend"
2. "Well I'm interested in someone else" and then make strong eye contact to let her know it's her.

Could be seeing if you would bang a committed chick.
>>
>>34038902
t. Virgin

Oreo
>>
>>34039078
I feel like she was friendly as fuck, don't know about flirty. We asked questions about each other etc.. Then she was talking to the other girls about a guy and i asked who it was and if it's her boyfriend

>oh my boyfriend

I didn't say anything at all, when she was telling me how her friend is single and good looking etc.. (she is though)
>>
>>34039141
then go for her friend, you really have nothing to lose
>>
>>34039160
i will play it slow so i don't seem desperate, i just say how are you, hello, good bye, etc..
>>
i tried hanging out with a female acquaintance of mine to try to get her to introduce me to her hot friends; ended up marrying her. plan backfired.
>>
>>34039169
this is what /r9k/ is about. improving lives
>>
>>34039078
Choice 2 is an autistic anime response. It's a step below smiling and winking.
>>
>>34039169
Lemme tell you, I've played it slow all my life and it gets you nowhere slowly. Sometimes you gotta move a little faster. Grab the titty on the first date if you know'msayin.
>>
>>34037723
>tfw you will never have a THICC Tay-Tay gf
>>
>>34037723
>Do female friends help you get girlfriends?

Never helped me.
>>
File: 1478458912225s.jpg (6KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
1478458912225s.jpg
6KB, 250x218px
>>34037767
Indeed my friend, fucking how can you have a female friend and call yourself a robot. WTF?
>>
File: 32445647.jpg (16KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
32445647.jpg
16KB, 217x320px
>>34039010
>"Aawwwwwww!!!" and think it's cute that you have a sex drive
When shit hits too close to home, i swear....
>>
>>34037723
They can help you, but you won't be happy with the choices they pick for you, anon.
>>
>>34041048
I would be happy. Oregano
>>
>>34041365
That's for you to decide, anon. The dates I was set up with were terrible. There was no attraction of any kind. There was no chemistry or shared interests. I just wanted to go home. If your friends help set you up, I wish you luck, anon.
>>
File: 1483687143263.jpg (17KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483687143263.jpg
17KB, 257x300px
>>34040999
Use /r9k/ for sick gets and use dark magic to escape robotdom
>>
>>34037723
yeah that's if she's not friending you out of pity

she could be friends with a 0/10. doesn't mean she'd recommend to her friends. good guys and good girls get hooked up, not retard robots and embarrassing other gay robots.
>>
I don't know but post more Taylor
>>
ITT: my life in a nutshell
>>
File: 1478927297138.jpg (686KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1478927297138.jpg
686KB, 3000x2000px
I'm about to ask co workers I'm friendly with to hook me up with cute friends of theirs. Does this method work or does it come off weird or desperate.
>>
>>34037902
Lol, so women are natural cuckqueans? I would never try to set up my female oneitis with a guy, wew
>>
>>34038961
THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE RESPONSE IN THE THREAD

SAGE SAGA SAGE
>>
>>34038884
This is stupid. Women are jealous as shit.

I swear to god you'd all have much better "experience" if you actually talked to women and treated them like other human beings instead of spreading these faggoty sort of memes to each other.
>>
>>34038884
>They absolutely fear dating a guy that none of their friends don't want to fuck. They would rather have to fight all their girlfriends off, lose their best friend to her cheating with you than to have a boyfriend that her friends don't have desirable.

You see... this guy gets it. That's a major problem nowadays, male and female (mostly females) would make an important life decision like choosing the man she's gonna expend the rest of her life with heavily based on their other female friends opinions. A girl would never be with a guy that when she comes to her friends all of them look at you and her in disgust and then when you leave they're all saying, "Ew! Wtf are you really dating *THAT*?" or "Ew Stacy, that guy is not for you, you definitely deserve better" making Stacy feeling like shit for dating a good man that doesn't have looks. Society is the biggest bad influence when it comes to choosing a loving partner. That's why young women fuck their lives up by dating a no job having, crack head just because he has a beard and a couple of tattoos.
>>
>>34042187
lel do you even go outside? this is exactly how women are or they might have a different strategy to evaluate your value in the social ladder. I am guessing you have a low iq and don't notice this social dynamics.
>>
>>34038884
Ok now I get why no girl has ever hooked me up with another girl.
I wish I hadn't idealized romance as being romantic
>>
Sorry OP, but as with the rest of things in life, what works for normies does not work for robots.

First of all, you need to be really good friends with them. Secondly you need to be decent looking.

Otherwise she will either refuse or she will purposefully try to set you up with somebody ugly so you don't ask her again.
>>
>>34038794
I don't have any stats or facts to back up what I say like most on this board but from personal experience, observation and other people's stories if a girl is trying to set you up with a guy. Going out of her way to do it, without you first asking her she is most likely interested in you but too scared to try anything with you.
>>
>>34037723
No they don't. They think of you as an accessory. If she doesn't want to fuck/date you, neither do her friends.
>>
File: 1469998996775.jpg (69KB, 820x688px) Image search: [Google]
1469998996775.jpg
69KB, 820x688px
>>34037723
>She's using that Bench
>Not my face
>To support that ass
>>
>>34046045
Wew lad, that's Taylor Swift
>ywn sniff Taylor Swift ass hole
>>
>>34037723
They can give you some information about their female friends' opinion
about you :
" To be honest she likes you anon"
>>
>>34042976
>>34037737
No if you assert your domanace and care less in the relationship American girls work huuuuurrrrtsss finen
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.