[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find practice gf online who's willing to take my virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Sexdrive.avi_snapshot_32.34.png (381KB, 592x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sexdrive.avi_snapshot_32.34.png
381KB, 592x320px
>can't do it because I'm scared of it all being a plot to rob me, blackmail me or steal my organs
What do I do, robots?
>>
if you have proof that she's real, I would drive to her contact some relatives with the adress, take a voice recorder with you and not much money. More than being stabbed could not happen and I don't think that's so usual.
>>
Stop being a faggot who cares about sex.
>>
>>34037644
dude I can see your balls
jeez

meh, same situation here she will prob pretend not to know me if we ever meet.
not risking it.
>>
>>34037644
>desperate enough to fuck used goods
You deserve to be robbed
>>
>>34037669
>if you have proof that she's real
I'll never have proof her boyfriend won't be waiting next door with a knife. And I'll never have proof she's not secretly recording the whole thing and posting it online, linking it to my friends and family.
>>
>can't do it because she just want someone to take her virginity and she send her nudes to everyone who asks and she wants me only because I'm the only available man atm
I liked her (and I thought that she likes me, although she still saying she is) before I knew that she sent her nudes to Chad. Now I just don't feel anything. I'd fuck her, but I don't want to dump her later or live and pretend that I love her. I don't want use someone as whore.
>>
>>34037779
>she wants me only because I'm the only available man atm
Who cares if she would've taken anyone, as long as you're the one she's taken?
>>
>>34037827
I dunno, it feels wrong.
The thing is, I understand that she just want to be fugged, but she doesn't understand it and she actually believes that she likes me. When I found this out I lost any emotions towards her. I don't feel anything. I'd fuck her, yes, but I think about her as a whore.
tldr she's just lost and I don't wanna use it to get my dick inside her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.