[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked a guy who liked me if he would let me practice giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: aj.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
I asked a guy who liked me if he would let me practice giving him bjs and he turned me down because he said I was just using him and didn't like him. How would you react?
>>
>>34037522
>How would you react?
LOCATION PLEASE
>>
File: 1459885770015.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459885770015.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>34037522
PLEASE BE IN MOSUL I LOVE YOU
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (625KB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
625KB, 3000x4000px
>>34037522
Gonna have to break out the classic just for you.
>>
File: 1480696407376.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1480696407376.png
128KB, 611x672px
>hey can i blow you several times?
>"no"
emotion fags
>>
>>34037522
He's a fag, I'd let you blow me anytime you wanted
>>
>>34037522
id call you a stupid whore, which you are, to your face
>>
>How would you react?
Wouldn't know i ain't a slut.
>>
>>34037522
He's got his priorities straight. He likes you, but you don't like him. Why should he lose his dignity by being someones practice doll that harbors no real feelings to?

I would have reacted the same. Go be a slut somewhere else if you aren't wanting to be in a committed relationship with me.
>>
>>34037522
If you're a guy, you're a fag

If you're a chick, he's a fag

Someone's a fag here in any case
>>
>>34037522
youre not using him hes getting a blowey joey.

Youre probably ugly or hes insecure.
>>
>>34037522
I'd let your fat, ugly ass blow my 9" dick.

I can never turn down getting my dick sooooooook'd, it's like my Kryptonite.
>>
>for practice
Practice for what?

Post tits and timestamp too if you're a girl.
>>
That's the problem tho, every woman I've dated always gets attached and wants to start a relationship.

Can't we just fug with zero strings attached?

Women and their feelings...
>>
>>34037522
It depends on horny I am. But if I did let you blow me I would lost all respect I had for.
>>
>>34037522
>practice
you tried to sound like an ingenuous whore, but you just let everyone know you're a depressed gay dude
>>
>>34037522
Translation: he isn't attracted to you. No man would ever turn down a blowjob from someone he finds attractive.
>>
>>34038337
A man with enough self respect not to be used like a tool would
>>
>>34037522
fucking LARPer
>>
>>34038372
What? Having a girl drop to her knees and suck on your hard cock is somehow YOU being used as a tool? Are you FUCKING retarded?
>>
>>34038337
he was obsessed with me and still has feelings even though i said i dont want to be friends

so no
>>
>tfw OP will never use you for blowjob practice
>she will never want you to return the favor by giving her feminine penis the succ
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.