[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else nocturnal? Been working nights for about two years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Rei_Ayanami.jpg (30KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Ayanami.jpg
30KB, 197x300px
Anyone else nocturnal? Been working nights for about two years and today I went out and noticed I felt nervous. The light, the cars, the people, the noise. It's weird now. I don't think I ever want to return to daytime. I like my peace and quiet.
>>
Being nocturnal feels amazing, but unfortunately there aren't many 24hr places where I live now so it's difficult to get anything done.
>>
I know how you feel, I work overnight security so I'm always awake during the night and sleeping during the day.
Not many stores being 24hr really fucking sucks.
>>
Nah, I'm a morning person which is way better for you

Did you know people who work the night shift have shorter life spans on average?
>>
>>34036867
>>34036875
>not going to Walmart every two months and buying vast amounts of food.

Walmart at six am on a sunday or whatever is so peaceful. This year is looking up a little too. I don't drink, so I have extra fun money now. I said I would have beers with friends but I only have one of those now but his girlfriend just had a restraining order put on him so he's probably homeless until they convict him of assault, so I doubt i'll ever finish the beers in the fridge. I live within the restraining radius, so he can't visit, and he has no phone either so no one knows where the fuck he went.
>>
>>34036893
Good. Fml.
>>
Being nocturnal is completely natural, and comes from a past time.
When we return to people working for the duty of their nation, instead of the duty of wage...many people working from home in the tech business will probably be nocturnal.
One of the best bonuses of things becoming fully automated is the chance to finally run them 24 hour on a large scale.
>>
>>34038298
Your entire post suddenly stops making sense when you realize night shifts are a thing.
>>
>>34038329
I didn't say night shifts weren't a thing.
I was pointing out that night life in most places is shit compared to day life.
>>
File: nightshift.png (674KB, 732x662px) Image search: [Google]
nightshift.png
674KB, 732x662px
>>34036893
Excellentoh.
>>
>ask in dead of night
>few responses

Guess not then
>>
I'm a NEET whose favorite time to go to bed is anywhere from 6am-2pm

>>34038708
Half of us are probably in non-american timezones.
>>
>>34036847
i feel you anon

but asuka is best girl..
>>
File: nightsky.jpg (233KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
nightsky.jpg
233KB, 1280x800px
>>34039204
obvs
b
v
s
>>
File: littlerei.jpg (12KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
littlerei.jpg
12KB, 261x195px
>overcast
>blizzardy conditions and snow
>it will be a dark day
>>
I worked a night shift for 3 years and I developed high social phobia/anxiety and now that I work during the day I'm extremely stressed and anxious. I just want to go back.

During night you don't need to pretend - you work when you need too. Most night people are not normies, mostly cyborgs. You have a excuse to ignore your family or social meetings.

It's the best. Morning people = normers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.