[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots who dropped out of highschool or finished highschool but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 17

File: 1446950246457.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446950246457.png
181KB, 400x400px
Robots who dropped out of highschool or finished highschool but didn't go to college/uni, what do you do now?
NEET? shitty wagecuck job?
I don't think there's a single person on this board who's worse than me.
>>
File: 1472971785038.jpg (61KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
1472971785038.jpg
61KB, 330x440px
dropped out at 16.
mostly sprinkles of wagecucking and NEEThood, but I am now 26 and have spent ~7 years NEET, the rest wagecucking.
I don't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>34036200
>I don't think there's a single person on this board who's worse than me.

lmao, I dropped out of uni 3 times, I have criminal charges against me and I have panic attacks and appearance of hardcore heroin addict
>>
27. Been NEET since 2012. I can't even fathom being normal again.
>>
File: imposter.jpg (120KB, 863x800px) Image search: [Google]
imposter.jpg
120KB, 863x800px
>>34036200
Dropped out of high school due to depression, probably related/a result of my undiagnosed aspergers as well as growing up in a single mother dysfunctional household with three other siblings.

I attempted to finish high school at community college an additional three times after dropping out.

I couldn't get past the depression and social issues though.

FInally, after taking Lexapro for many months and also abusing alcohol and ADHD drugs I was able to become a wagecuck. I no longer feel anything at all since quitting Lexapro cold turkey over two years ago. My vocabulary has been destroyed, I have difficulty forming verbally coherent sentences, I've developed serious auditory processing disorder and am unable to function socially to much extent - but! I'm no longer depressed and I no longer feel much of anything. This allows me to work as a wagecuck in the retail industry.

I don't feel depressed or suicidal but I think about jumping off my local mall all the time just because I "feel" like the old me would think this existence is pointless, meaningless, and lacking any real feeling or depth to it.

I really don't "feel" anything though. It's more just the memory of who I was prior to my drug regime. It completely (and permanently as far as I can tell) has changed me as a person.

I am literally a different person to whoever I was before the drug regime.

But hey, I have a job.

I feel like a zombie. I don't want to kill myself, but I want to be hit by a bus while I'm not paying any attention.

I even got my drivers license! Something I failed to attain for years and years.

I'm not a normie, but in retail it's easy to memorize "Hi, how's it going?" "Anything I can help you with today?" "You're welcome, have a nice day!"

I'm a robot.
>>
Competition on who's the shittest human. Impressive.
>>
>>34036391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HimvFbossU8
I think this song fits this post perfectly.
I guess this is my future.
>>
dropped out of uni but going back this year. ive done nothing amazing for the past two years, idk if anything in them was memorable..

now i have to sign up for my courses again but ive been putting it off for so long. i think im scared of it. also luckily i applied 2 days before the cut off for applications (and got back in).

im not sure what to do, i know i want to do a double degree but because of my math ill need another year yet i want to get it done in 3. do you think theyde let me sign up for the advanced math without having the proper prerequisite?
>>
>>34036235
what charges anon?
>>
>>34036200
>depression
>anxiety
>Social problems
>wahh ima big pussy
Niggers faggots and pusses itt
I dropped out because i needed to get my own place and start working
>i started to work at 16
>last job was a factory job making that money
>couldn't get and apartment
>fucked hookers and did crack
>living with grammother now.
Oh boy you all are enormous faggots and the women of this board are the shittyiest of shit.
Lowest of low all of you.
>>
File: 1481999482111.jpg (48KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
1481999482111.jpg
48KB, 350x466px
Dropped uni, tried again, dropped angain
Worked as a salesman for some times
Now a full NEET
>>
>>34036555
Oh and yes you niggers I've been to jail for
>assault and batter
>assault and batter with a dangerous weapon
>discharging a firearm
>resisting arrest
>underage drinking/public intoxication

Only did a month and a week (no full week)
An that wasn't even the first time i got cuffed.
Oh and >not a virgin
>>
>>34036603
Tried join the military but i guess you cant hide your criminal past with good old Uncle Sam.
All so I could have food and a place to sleep then get a gi bill.
But you know keep going on about how you dropped out because
>muh lack of happy :(((( im depression wah
>>
>>34036200
Used to be NEET for almost 6 years
Now i make close to 2000 usd for google adsense
i mostly steal content from 4chan and republish it on my site
>>
>>34036603
what's it like to be black?
>>
>>34036603
Wow so badass, you're reslly cool anon
no one cares, kys you are self
>>
>>34036200

>Dropped out at 17
>Got a GED
>Worked at a movie theatre
>Quit and became a NEET
>Got forced into Community College
>Take semesters off, revert to NEETdom
>Dicking around and don't really know what I'm doing.

I'm 22 and I feel like I've wasted my entire life. I fell for the depression meme, and used it as an excuse to waste, objectively, a lot of potential.

I'm too much of a pussy to do it, but an heroing seems tempting sometimes.
>>
File: e31.png (109KB, 449x548px) Image search: [Google]
e31.png
109KB, 449x548px
NEET for 7 years.
>>
File: Screenshot_188.png (182KB, 348x285px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_188.png
182KB, 348x285px
>>34036391
>tfw this is literally me
fuck bro. you saved me the effort of typing up a self loathing post.
>>
>>34036200

I got kicked out a month before the end of grade 12.

I was a neet for 2.5 years now I clean shit in a hospital for 50 grand a year (not including overtime)
>>
Cool, i'm not the only loser in town. Doesn't make me feel any better, though. Dropped out at around 16, officially. You know why.

Been a neet for, feels like 10 years, now. I've only managed to find and work for, maybe, 3 years total; on and off.
Got fired a couple months back forcing me to look for work elsewhere. And since this job requires a lot more walking my shitty feet couldn't handle it anymore. Sadly, I ended up busting my foot from overexertion. So, i had to quit so it could heal. It's been six month now. I'm afraid to go back and have the same thing happen. So, for now, back to neethood.
>>
I've been thinking of dropping out of highschool. My grades are mostly shot this year so idk
Btw here's my cat, ponyo.
>>
>>34036200
Dropped out of last year Uni, shit was tedious and I wasn't getting any proper knowledge. Just same stuff year after year, where teachers doesn't give rats butt about you and most of female teachers are feminazis.

Worked in a bank for a year, made some money, travelled to another country, now living here, doing odd jobs, but mostly NEETing.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>34036674
Pretty gud nigger
As for the other faggot who think im trying to be cool
Ha no i never went to highschool and slept all through middle school
I just wanted to work make my weekly check an buy drugs and whores.
Really though robots you can keep crying like little baby
America is a fucking pie and I'm eating that shit like a greedy asshole
>shoot dope too its fun.
>>
>>34037414
How many years do you have left?
Because if its your first year then yeah quit if not go through it.
>>
NEET until I die which hopefully will be soon.
>>
>30
>male.
>Crippling autism and all the other shit depression, ADHD. incapable of basic interactions and find being out in public draining.
>recently lost family home, live in a shithole now.
>grandparents with us drying of dementia. Require constant care like babies. Getting up in the night.
>wizard level 30 year old virgin.
>Lifting heavy.
> grills approve, no idea how to initiate. Deep shame prevents approach
>figure out father did this to me through emotional abuse when young.
>almost came to blows a few times recently but regained the ability to stand up for myself.
>his father did the same to him but now he won't let me in or achnlowledge my insights which could save him. it is so sad.
>sleeping pill, painkiller habit getting a bit out of hand
>neeting to become an artist for near a decade. Last few years in isolatiion with no net freinds other than a mentor.
>have pretty much made it... just have to get through one more fucking year without killing myself.

Fuck
>>
>>34037945
This sounds all too familiar, almost 30 as-well, lifting, girls miring from time to time, some even approach to talk, but they do think I'm all about that life. And I'm fucking not.
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 400x400px
>>34036235
That's awful anon sorry to hear about that
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 600x339px
>>34036200
>be me
>high school graduate but never went to college/uni
>got rejected from the military due to food allergy (condition was considered severe enough to warrant a permenant disqualification
>even if I tryed to go to uni or college, too poor to afford it and would not know what to do with my life or what to major in
>neet for 3 years after
>finally got a actual job
>work retail in a store at the Mall
>meet other people like me in their 20's
>get to know them over the weeks
>August comes around
>one by one they start leaving as they all go back to college and only work seasonal
>mfw I'm still working here at the store
Worst feel ever, it's like you can actually see time physically moving on without you
>>
I dropped out of college and enlisted and got kicked out after two years. Now I work in a warehouse and can barely afford to survive. I plan to kill myself soon.
>>
>all friends have left city
>don't live with or see family anymore
>only ever interact with coworkers at work
>come home and cook and work out and it's time for bed
>never talk to people
Who else /ghost/ here? This is no life.
>>
>>34038309
I know this feel. I see all of my friends from high school settling down into their careers and relationships and it's like i just stopped existing.
>>
File: help.jpg (40KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
40KB, 800x900px
Dropped out of high school cause I was too stupid.

I switch between wageslavery and neetdom periodically. Half a year neet, half a year of wagecucking, full time crippling depression. Going to swerve into a fucking tree one of these days.
>>
>graduate hs semester early
>full scholarship for when I start uni in the fall
>neet until then
>panic and decide not to go at last second
>year later, still a neet

My mother calls still calls me a loser and waste, but it's silly because I live with and was raised by my dad any way

Also

>adhd, autism and depression robotic triad

This thread was interesting in how it showed how common that combo is here.

I'm pretty lucky in that I am actually engaged to someone that wants to support my neet ways, and hugely benefits from my talent with domestic tasks like cooking and cleaning. Aside from that I just play vidja, browse the internet, and wait for my spouse to come home.
>>
I finished high school, used to have a job but I lost it because I passed out at work and didn't want to see a doctor. Thinking about joining the military, hope I don't get disqualified.
>>
>finished high school
>work retail job for family
>joined coast guard so I can at least do something good with my life, military was my only dream job
>kicked out in boot camp
>still don't own car so can't go to community college
>family doesn't pay me regularly for retail job, get paid every 6 months or so

Kinda trapped because I don't have the money to find my own place and get a different job or take classes. Might an hero this year if I can't get my shit together, life has gotten stale and it's not worth living if I can't move from my geographic location.
>>
>>34036200
Dropped out of high school at around 16, went to two separate GED programs shortly after but ended up leaving those after some time, one of them was really promising and would have set me up for a career oriented future, been a NEET since.
Being this way is awful, I'm almost 24, and yet I can't bring myself to fix this.

>>34036753
Yep.
>>
>>34039088
Especially when you find out they are become really successful
>>
>>34039897
No kidding. I know someone who's like a fucking project manager at Tesla now. Meanwhile I can barely function at a shitty manual labor job.
>>
26 year old NEET. Dropped out of high school. No gf, no friends. And yet my meming had more impact on this world than your average wagecuck will ever have.
>>
mechanic/machinist.

There used to be a time when the way to learn a career was on the field. You'd be hired and formed at work. If you don't cut it. Back home with you and try something else.

But the greedy jew got hold of education and realised schools can be a flourishing business, so now education which teaches you nothing worthy is mandatoru and if you don't aim for 40 years of college to get a maximum overdegree, you can go fuck yourself.

Personally, I went to professional studies, it's basically college for the uneducated and poor like me where they teach you in a field of your chouce such as nursery, assistant pharmacist, social working or, in my case, industrial mechanic.

Then they lie to you about some 98% rate of employment and a salary ranging around 60 000 a year, but they forget to mention that it applies to experienced mechanics and that, once you have your degree, nobody wants to touch you and if, like me, you're too stubborn to give up, you spend two whole years hunting for a position and if you get it, yoy start at the bottom with a shit salary that you keep for years until you get enough experience to move up.

All of that because goldstein doesn't actually care if you get a job, all he wants is to sell diplomas. There was this guy in my class who had a serious learning deficiency which made it obvious he'd never make it as a mechanic what with all the pressure and quicj thinking/learning being a necessity, but as long as he passed exams, they got their paycheck, so they kept him around, wasted his time and gave him a diploma that wilk never serve him.

The whole class was 500 bucks for 2 years, though and if you are ridiculously stubborn like me, it opens more doors than having no degree, but they teach you nothing of value for the field and you have to relearn from scratch once you get a job.
>>
I wanna drop out rn and just be a neet trap
>>
>>34040756
>trap
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>34036200
Graduated highschool.
Never went to college .
Im 28 now and live in the basement.
Who is worse than me.
>>
>>34040824
You were NEET for the whole decade?
>>
>>34036200
I think college/uni is for kids afraid of growing up and want to parasite off their parents for a few more years. Only people excused are future teachers and doctors, you dont need uni for anything else
>>
>>34040794
Of course you stopped reading there it's the last word you moron
>>
File: 1482675282690.jpg (310KB, 918x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482675282690.jpg
310KB, 918x758px
I finished HS in 2009 then went full on NEET.

I'm a 27 years old KHV now.

I just stopped believing anything nice could happen so fuck it i'm here to stay a KHV NEET.
>>
I dropped out at 16 and got my GED the same year.

It's been 5 and half years since then and all I've done is get /fit/. I've had a couple wagecuck jobs but they only lasted me 2-3 months tops.
>>
File: image.gif (734KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
734KB, 220x220px
>>34036200
My cousin dropped out in 12th grade, now he's 24 and only had shitty jobs that teenagers usually have. He wanted to get his GED but of course that never happened because he's lazy, he has no sense of direction.
>>
>>34036227
How do you sustaine yourself.
>>
>>34036712
Get job, give community college another go, start lifting, read, find hobbies, anything other than being neet
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34036200
This is very and entirely possible.
>>
>>34036200
dropped out at 15

been neet ever since

almost 25 now
>>
>>34036200
I dropped out my senior year, graduated in night school shortly after.

I'm 32 and have a shitty part time job at a dollar tree.
>>
>>34036644
>site

you mean channel
>>
>>34044533
i think he means website
>>
>>34039014
>Who else /ghost/ here? This is no life.
here senpai
>>
dropped out of high school. opened up my own small business. barely lucrative to stay afloat and pay for my 401k. grandparents are safety net tier and help out with cash when I'm late with payments or bills. makes me hate myself.

literally preparing myself for the business to go to shit proper so that I am left with nothing.

the only long-term plan I will have till the end of my life.
>>
>>34036200
Living that NEET life dude. Probably won't ever get a job. It's not like society can't get by without me.
>>
>>34036200
I finished highschool and became a freight train conductor, I work 4 days a week 12 hour shift and on my off days I take dxm or lsd and usually mix it with alchohol or weed. I am happy with my life, a lot more than you it seems.
>>
>>34039014
Over this way too, I need purpose..
>>
I make 18.25/hrly. Things could be worse.
>>
>>34045932
that explains a lot of the pot heads I know actually. They can't cut it in reality so they stay in, take a bong hit, then play overlook for 5 hours because their job at the mall kiosk is good enough for them, "I make a dollar above minimum wage, what else do I need in life?". Do not ever become complacent. always look for the better opportunity. If you don't see one, you have to work on making one available to you. My roommate does this exact shit. The living room right now is coated in soda bottles and candy wrappers, I am not even lying or exaggerating to you. This is a 28 year old man. He is 6 years older than me and I have to remind him to clean up after himself.
>>
>>34045998
He sounds cool, what kind of bud does he usually have.
>>
>>34046041
light XD
>>
>>34039320
>>panic and decide not to go at last second
I did this my second year of college. 2.5 years later I am still NEET.

I always wonder what's wrong with my brain, until I actually go outside where there are people and feel the awful anxiety I have. I don't think I can make it.
>>
File: bear.png (132KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
bear.png
132KB, 380x496px
>>34041608
>I finished HS in 2009
I know these feels
You think there's a way out?
>>
>finished high school
>NEET for two years
>going to community college this year
>>
File: 1478128314548.jpg (38KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1478128314548.jpg
38KB, 409x409px
>>34036200
been a NEET for 3 years now

its not so bad but im in too deep now
>>
Graduated highschool with Cs and Ds I am a part-time wagecuck and am currently trying to obtain neetbux before I kill myself at 25. If I do get neetbux I'll probably live til 40 and kill myself
>>
File: 1420074628852.gif (374KB, 418x570px) Image search: [Google]
1420074628852.gif
374KB, 418x570px
>>34036200
>Finished high school with shitty grades completely unlike my earlier school performance because depression and depersonalization
>barely passed maths in matriculation exam
>applied to some shitty schools I'm not interested in, didn't accept positions
>Spent half a year as NEET until parents pushed me into a summer job
>summer job stretched into half year job and ends before christmas
>serve a year inna FDF after job
>don't apply to schools at all this year
>promise myself I will study the whole year to get into school
>don't
>spent last year doing very little except masturbating, playing vidya and shitposting on 4chan
>5 months to exams left, might still be able to make it
>shitposting and watching anime instead
It's not bad at all. I've still got a chance here to get onto the societal train. I just need to somehow make myself study two years of material in 5 months.
>>
>>34036235
At least you arent an actual heroin addict anon
... yet
>>
>>34048860
What does heroin feel like?

not original.
>>
>>34036391
My god you must be like 18. Lexapro is probably the most entry level shit, and there is no side effects from stopping "cold turkey". In clinical studies escitalopram did no better than a placebo, so stop acting like it turned you into some icy cold husk. Once you find your way up to buspirone, mirtazapine, or the maoi class of anti depressants then talk about side effects, right now you just look like a noob.
>>
>>34049042
>noob
>actually proud of his mental illness and drug intake

This really is like crabs in a bucket
>>
>>34049080
there is no pride involved, but im going to call you out for being a faggot poser. Some people have actual problems, and dont just get patronized by their gp so they will shut up and leave the doctors office. noob faggot
>>
>>34036200
I play rainbow six siege all day now
>>
>>34049042
this anon knows his shit, lexapro is placebo

ran out of my meds three weeks ago after taking it for 2 months and so far, besides being able to fap normally again, i've noticed literally zero change at all.
>>
>>34050712
my biggest mistake was taking that drug seriously. I was expecting it to help resolve my depression, but it didn't do shit. I now realize that that whole industry is one big lie, and they're just trying to make money off of people who are at the end of their rope. ssri class drugs especially are a joke
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.