[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads, figured i'd make another one of these thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
Alright lads, figured i'd make another one of these thread
Do you have a problem, and need someone to talk to?
Fear not anon I am here to help and give advice.
I will respond to EVERY comment no matter how large or small.
>>
>someone on omegle introduces me to eliza
>tell them about how I have no friends/life
>they tell me to leave a comment on her channel asking if she would Skype with me
>leave comment
>no response
>delete comment out of shame
>start watching her videos

Lately I've been realizing how pathetic I am as a human being. I just want a girl to talk to that understands me. I don't think I could like any girl anymore unless she browses 4chan and knows all about it. I just, I don't know. I know she fakes her personality to get views and stuff probably, but she has a certain awareness that normal girls don't have. I'm already kind of attached to her for some reason and I don't know why. I'm being autistic and thinking "Oh I'll be the one to meet her in real life then my life will change because I'll finally have a gf". I hate me.

I've recently found out I'm bipolar/have hypomania. I'm trying to better myself, but it can be hard. I'm still up and it's 4:38 am here. I always tell myself I'll go to sleep the next day.
>>
Man,this shit is gay. I go on the loneliest board on 4chan and i cant make a single friend. You would think that a place like this would have more fellowship between each other,right?
>>
Yo whadsup I'm staying up late tonight woot
>>
>>34036098
Alright, first of all fuck eliza and every other woman on this board at that.
Secondly stop worrying about gf's as much. You need to better yourself make money etc then women will notice you. They dont want some neet fag they want someone okay looking that makes money.
Finally im in the same boat as you except im scared of sleeping i recommend keeping your mind occupied so you dose off later on.
>>
>>34036153
But I want a qt r9k girl that likes me for who I am
>>
>>34036112
Exactly, its just shit tier psychopaths and loners here. If you ever wannabe talk privately anon give me your steam or god forbid kik.
>>
>>34036140
Its bed time anon, go to bed or your grounded I mean it mr.
>>
>>34036169
These girls already have tons of orbiters. Let alone the fact you will never meet em in person having an E gf doesn't mean anything except you're a cuck
>>
>>34036196
but It's more comfy to have one to skype every night in bed and say goodnight to each other
>>
>>34036183
Nah I can't sleep I have ptsd I have to smoke copious amounts of weed and masturbate at least one more time befor I can fall asleep
>>
>>34036210
Well ya know what anon you do you. No one will stop you from doing at you love.
God speed anon
>>
>>34036170
I dont have ethier.lmao.
>>
>>34036209
Girls on r9k are rare. Let me ask you this. What makes you think these girls are aren't doing this already?
>>
>>34036250
Well i mean anon majority of ppl here play vidya, so surprising you don't have steam. What do you have exactly?
>>
>Fall in love with this cute dork
>I am a bitch to him
>We talk a lot on skype
>After a few months he starts dating a close friend of mine
>she brakes up with him
>he tried to kill him self a few times
>still living
>be today
>says he loves me

wtf do i do
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 598x800px
>>34036232

I don't love smoking weed but boy do I love masturbating
>>
>>34036276
I got a phone number and oh boy am i not giving it on here.i also got an email but i hardly ever use it.
>>
>>34036286
Who do you value more your friend or him?
Once you make this decision you can truly choose who you want.
>>
>>34036292
Smoking is meh, but jerking feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>34036320
Well how di you expect ppl to talk to you anon find yiu don't have anyway to contact them?
>>
I'll chit chat.

I have this issue where the smallest problems absolutely destroy me and cause me to go into a hysteria where I don't think rationally. For example, today I was buying a book and was paying with a debit card but it didn't work and wouldn't accept my card. I started having a panic attack and ended up just apologizing and running out of the store on the verge of tears. I couldn't think straight and felt as though everyone hated me and I was going to die. Instead of calling the bank or going to an atm, I went home and crawled into bed just replaying the scene at the book store a million times.
>>
File: HOW DO THEY KNOW.png (23KB, 753x553px) Image search: [Google]
HOW DO THEY KNOW.png
23KB, 753x553px
>>34036342
I dont know here I am just going to show this... i fucked up really hard.
>>
>>34036378
Theres nothing wrong with this, you seem like the type of person to care alot about what others think. Ill tell you this whenever this happens just think of something to calm you down it helps me quite alot. Also maybe pay in cash next time.
>>
>>34036379
This is what is going to happen if you get with him you will most likely be disconnected from your friend vise versa.
>>
>>34036452
god i don't know i just want him to be happy. he is still trying to get over the girl i was talking about before. do you think i should wait til' he gets over her?
>>
>>34036528
If you truly have feelings for him tell him now otherwise he will think you don't care and move on.
>>
>>34036567
alright he is asleep now but in the morning i'll tell him. thank you.
>>
>>34036373
Not sure.i just dont ever think about it when i am 100% awake but when i start to power down i get this odd feeling of wanting companionship that i dont usually have during the day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.