[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does the real realization set in? I am 20 and I always thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1652.jpg (71KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1652.jpg
71KB, 640x660px
When does the real realization set in? I am 20 and I always thought this was a phase. I always thought I would find a qt and eventually be successful. But here I am a neet who can't socialize and is sinking deeper and deeper. The realization of what my future truly is hit me and it was like a trippy experience. Like when you have a really bad trip. The sadness is overwhelming. Wtf help please.
>>
It only gets worse :)

Unless you make it better
But life will always throw curveballs
>>
the realization is that you need to turn your life around at a young age and work your way towards what you believe will make you happy. IF that's something you want to do. But if you're fine having a voice in the back of your head telling you that it's okay and that things will work out eventually, no ones gonna stop you
>>
>>34035828
>It only gets worse :)
> :)
:(
:((((((((((((((((

joachim beechnut
>>
>>34035811
it only gets worse from here, anon. I'm 25 years old and I still have no fucking clue what to do with my life. It's all a meme. Life does not get better. You just learn how to accept it and cope. Right now I'm guessing you're in the stage of "denial" or "bargaining".
>>
>>34035845

>:)

This comment was provided to you courtesy the state of Oregon
>>
>>34035811
You can't just sit around and wait for life to happen to you because it won't, you need to go and engage it, get a job, study something you enjoy, jump out a fuckig plane, but you actually have to go out there and do it yourself.
>>
>>34035811
only gets worse from here. go rob a bank
>>
I was in the same position when I was 20, you have to branch out. Don't change who you are, but change what you do, learn new things and you will be influenced by new things.
Since whatever you're doing now isn't working out, change it.
>>
I think it'll hit me when I finally look like an old fuck, on the day I realize it I'll probably commit seppuku. As long as I look young I can keep coping that it'll happen "someday"
>>
>>34035811
It hit me when I dropped out of uni.
>>
File: 1449475164676.jpg (138KB, 975x576px) Image search: [Google]
1449475164676.jpg
138KB, 975x576px
>>34035811
your fate isn't sealed just yet. You still have a small opportunity to take advantage of your surroundings and and perhaps even get a qt, I didn't get lucky until I was 21. Just know that even if you do get laid you will wake up the next day and hate yourself just as much as you did the day before, it's likely that the same time six months in the future you'll hate yourself even more and still lack the will power necessary to lead a successful life.

But you do still have a small window of opportunity available.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.