[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>tfw no clingy weeb gf to passionately kiss and cuddle all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hug.jpg (51KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
51KB, 500x521px
>tfw no clingy weeb gf to passionately kiss and cuddle all night and help each other with depression
>>
>>34035753
>weeb gf
>kiss and cuddle
>help each other with depression
pick two, you can't get it all
>>
>>34035753
Anon you don't want a overly clingy gf
She won't let you have any time to your self and you'll get pushed to the point where you will want to be a robot again.
Take my words of wisdom
>>
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you kys kySSS KYYS
>>
>>34037067
Why the fuck would I want time to myself when I could be spending that time with her? Do you think I'm not lonely for a gf here or something? Fuck off normie.
>>
>>34035753
Almost happened.

>qt sends me signals like touching my leg
>she tells me she has a bf ( which is a huge no for me, I wouldn't want someone to steal my gf so I don't steal other's)
>she also tells me she likes cuddly sex
>tells me pretty much everything that happened previously in her fucked up life and how she has these breakdowns where she just cries for hours feeling absolutely worthless
>During this she lies on the floor because she doesn't feel worty of the bed
>I sperg over whatsapp about how she should stop dying in my dreams because I rather like her
> her last words: "Are you actually retarded?"
>She has never said a word to me since.

For some reason she also thought that she was not attractive while having a curve from hips to chest that made me drool. Her boobs were nice from what I could see and she was intelligent af. She was really, really cute and I believe she had a fetish that r9k would be fond of. Maybe she was just testing me though.
>>
>>34036841
The first and third one then. She doesn't have to be a weeb but it'd be great.

>>34037067
Yes I do. Only normies don't like clingy gfs.
>>
>>34037706
Shit, I meant the second and third one.
>>
>>34037698
>I believe she had a fetish that r9k would be fond of

do tell
>>
>>34037698
>her last words: "Are you actually retarded?"
What? why did she say this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.