[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing, uncomfortable, regrettable sexual encounters.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-24955-1461707836-1.png (829KB, 625x467px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-24955-1461707836-1.png
829KB, 625x467px
Embarrassing, uncomfortable, regrettable sexual encounters.
Anyone got any interesting stories to share?
>>
You know how they say, "There's no much thing as too much lube?"

Yes, there is. I found out the hard way.
>>
>>34035681
Yeah, this thread origisndne
>>
So u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!
There, now fuck off back to facebook.
>>
Ok I literally lost my virginity at 16 to a backpage whore. I was naive as fuck at the time so didn't know how to spot the right one. I found a cheap one (I thought yay I am saving money). Turns out it was like a 50 year old whore. Ugly as sin but had a nice ass. Her asscrack was covered in hair.still fucked her doggy and got no stds so whatever I guess
>>
>>34035759
fucking christ are you OK?
>>
>>34035763

went to a brothel. fucked the mamasan. luckily enough time passed to make it a distant memory, but still.
>>
>summer, going into grade 11
>have a group of friends who somehow meet a group of girls who all went to another school
>we would all hang out a lot during the summer
>eventually a few hook ups and couples formed
>find out that this one mildly autistic girl was into me
>no one has ever liked me before
>end up having my first kiss with her
>summer ends, eventually ending all the friendships with the girls
>go back to school
>someone has told everyone about me and her
>"anon hooked up with a retarded girl!"
>"What's it like making out with someone who has down syndrome?"

Obviously I felt bad, but I felt even worse for her. I didn't realize such a stigma for autism existed and she had to live with that every day. She seems to be doing well for herself a few years later though. She texted me a few times and is really nice.
>>
>>34035681
lost my erection while i was inside the girl. id had way too much to drink and couldn't get it back up as her asking me a load of fucking questions didn't help the process
>>
>>34035681
I dont have any because i am a robot shut-in.
>>
One night stand with my mom

Fits all the requirements I think.
>>
>>34037223
Did she cook you breakfast in the morning?
>>
>>34035681
A guy was licking me out and I queefed and farted at the same time. My ass fart was so virulent and hot it burnt his face. Hahaha.
I then made a murlock sound and smacked him over the head with my hand.
I didn't have a handle on my autism then.
Also vomited on a different guys face cause I became overstimulated during sex. Haha.
>>
>>34037235
Eventually yeah. Weird conversation too.
>>
>>34037223
how the fuck did that happen, you gotta tell the story
>>
Met a girl off of tinder, drive an hour to fuck her and when i got there to do the deed i could not get it up.

Literally tried jerking off and making her blow me for 15mins and i could not get one, at one point she was rubbing my stomach like i was a baby and telling me it was okay and i wanted to cry, ended up eating her out until she came and said sorry then dropped her off

Everytime ive been with a girl this has happened but this is the most crippling for sure.
>>
>>34037316
She was pissed and drinking after a bad breakup, got to talking about relationship troubles and she offered to take my v card. I almost didn't go through with it but took the chance and she actually did.

Uncomfortable and awkward as hell though.
>>
>>34037333

What has it been like since, can you look her in the eye? How were the days after, painful small talk?
>>
>>34037377
Things got better overtime to where now it's ok between us. There's a little weirdness between us but we try to make light of it, and she teases me about it. She never really had trouble talking about it or dealing with it, it was always very uncomfortable for me though since I'm not and never was attracted to her so I had a lot of guilty feelings over it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.