[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl is coming over to my house to meet my parents in two hours.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

A girl is coming over to my house to meet my parents in two hours.

How do I not make this awkward?
>>
>>34035513
Tell your parents to be real fucking chill, dont bring out the baby pics, or make any embarrassing jokes, or say "so when are yall getting married", make sure the place is looking real nice and smells good, air freshner and/or candle, make sure you take a shit if you have to. Just be real cool and mellow, if this girl means anything to you, then you should be comfortable with her, and already have a deep spiritual rapport, that could not be disturbed by anything your parents could possibly do,
>>
>>34035513
Inevitably going to be awkward
>>
>>34035513

What are the activities planned? Lunch? Dinner? Just sit around talking? Bringing her to your room, has she ever been to your house before? Tell your parents not to grill her. Just friendly convo, tell them if there are any sensitive topics like not to ask about her parents if they died 5 days ago. Just good vibes all around, ya feel me?
>>
>>34035644
I thought r9k was supposed to be autistic as fuck?
>>
Get in a fist fight with your mother while she's there.
>>
>>34035513
You're about to be humbled.
Everybody's mother keeps a hidden photo album of baby pictures for this occasion.

Your only hope is to strike back and go see hers.
>>
>>34035686
/r9k/ is the most general board outside of /b/

We just have a significant amount of losers from when the robot got turned off and got carried over when it came back online.
>>
>>34035513
Don't show up.
It can't be awkward if you aren't there, right?
>>
>>34035686
>I thought r9k was supposed to be autistic as fuck?
What did they mean by this?

Im not the one who is bringing a girl to my house, desu
>>
>>34035513
invite your grandma over too and demand she give you $20
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.