[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start talking to a girl from /r9k/ >Don't want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2931.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2931.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>Start talking to a girl from /r9k/
>Don't want to be clingy but keep worrying she's talking to other guys whenever she's not talking to me

How do I leep her all to myself?
>>
>>34035489
*keep, not leep

What I get for phoneposting
>>
>>34035489
Give her to me since you're too much of a beta to keep her
>>
you need to trap and eat her, my fellow hunter gatherer.
>>
>>34035539
Dox her and blackmail her. It's the only hope when dealing with whores that talk to multiple guys at the same time.
>>
>>34035489
You either trust her or you don't. Think about it, what stops you from cheating? I don't mean morals or anxieties I mean what stops you from talking to other women, sleeping with them? Nothing, and the same applies to her.
To autistic to live with variables like that? Chemically castrate yourself and move on because this will always be a risk when dealing with humans.
>>
>>34035489
>How do I leep her all to myself?
Talk to her often -as the more you distance yourself the more she'll be tempted to find others to talk to
>>
>>34035489
This reminds me of Her
>>
>>34035981
She says she enjoys talking to me but never initiates conversation.
>>
>>34035997

you fucking orbiters y'all need stop doing that shit, they will string you along for years because you're like household appliances to them just live authentic lives with people who are excited to be with you how hard can it be just like fucking do it
>>
>>34035489
Lad, she's talking to other guys 100% if you found her here and you spoke with her on Kik or any of that shit then she definitely talks to other guys.
It doesn't necessarily have to be intentionally sinister of her to not care about that like you do but that's how it is.
t. guy who fell in love with an online girl and got his heart broken when I realized she was practically getting virtually gangbanged by online guys
>>
>>34035997
Post a screenshot of a convo with her. Girls are known for not starting conversations and she could be busier than you
>>
File: IMG_3626.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3626.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>34036027
>people who are excited to be with you
>>
>>34036053

just be yourself bro it's a numbers game there's one out there for you just keep trying you don't win if you don't play you will regret it when you older
>>
File: shotgunpepe.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunpepe.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>want to type and converse but have /d/ residue on fingers
>>
>>34036126
This post is satire, right? It's almost every normie platitude strung together.
>>
File: tumblr_ma48mjB0Sx1r498u3o1_1280.png (340KB, 1178x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma48mjB0Sx1r498u3o1_1280.png
340KB, 1178x549px
start dating her, that's what I did
>>
>>34036360
She's several hours away though
>>
>several hours
that's nothing you autist, set aside a weekend
>>
She is guaranteed talking to other guys
>>
>>34035997
same happens to me, but today i choose to stop talking her again. i already did this two times before and i regret it, but now i think it's the sanest choice for both of us.
i don't think she enjoy our conversation, i'm feeling like i'm forcing her to do them. i don't think she needs me and i don't think she can give me what i need anymore. i thought we had on the same level for some aspects of our lives, but don't think so anymore.
i left her a message on the letters thread on r9k, she will probably don't read them though (and i know it's a cowardly way to talk).

>>34036049
i'm curious too, post something
>>
>>34035489
Talk to othet girls as well. You aren't a couple yet, you're not even dating.

Also keep im mind that these girls make bad gfs. Use them for practice.
>>
>>34036469
This..
Holy fuck i see myself in that situation right now.

In my case i only stopped texting once and after like 1month she messaged me asking if i hate her or if i was mad at her. I said no we kept messaging alot w her starting the conversations. But for 2months now she only answers me stuff like "hey/ yes / no / lol xD" im thinking about just stop putting effort into that relationship even though I really like her and she helped me alot during rough times
>>
>>34035981
That's not how it works.
When you do this she knows you need her and that means she can manipulate you.
My standard scheme for talking to girls is this: you start talking to each other, if convo is ended well and your message is not the last (something left without answer) - you write her next day. You do this for like 3-4 days and then don't start convo. If she doesn't write you first it's already lose, just drop it and move to other. If she does, well, you already have someone to talk to.
Also it's funny, but with girls it's healthier to stay quiet sometimes. I hated doing so, but it gives her illusion that you have something in your life beside her and this illusion keep her at bay.

Year ago I didn't know anything about talking to girls so this is my observation. Don't make her feel like she's the only good thing in your life (even if it's true), don't show that you really need her (even if it's true) and she'll want to achieve it.
>>
>>34035489
That's quite the original pepe
>>
>>34037689
It's hard for me to move to another because it's hard getting female 4chan contacts outside of /soc/. Most only give one word answers right from the start anyway.
>>
>>34037689
i've had the opposite success desu
distancing girls never got me laid, making the effort/making sure they i knew i liked them did
whenever i acted like there were other girls they responded less and less
>>
>>34037941
Yeah, but you're not gonna achieve anything depending on her. Making girl understand that she's irreplacable is the worst thing you can do.

>>34037978
Of course you should keep the balance. My last experience was with girl who said she liked me for 6 months, but she didn't want to meet irl (we've met 3 times).
>Short time after first date I go quiet for day
>it actually work, she was messaging me about how she miss me etc
>I try to arrange second date
>she always find the reason not to go, like no time (she had it), tiredness etc
>I became mad on her
>say that if she doesn't want dates I'm out
>she's sorry and asks me to wait more
>I wait because I really like her and I'm not sure if I can find somebody like her anymore
>second date goes, same story as above with third date
>she understands that I need her and I won't leave her
>she acts more bitchy
>third date goes
>try to go quite after that
>she doesn't give a shit
>she gives me even shittier reasons not to go on a date
>she acts cold although all dates were ok and she seemed happy
>one day I realize that I should've end it first time I threatened her
>cut contact with her
>she didn't even text me

So, that's just simple: if you feel like somebody's not interested in you - try not to message first sometimes or answer cold (but not too much and too often) and find out. But let make girl find out that you need her if she's not your gf. Shit like this is need to be achieved (it's easy to achieve for her since robots are lonely and there's not much alternative), so let her or she'll lost interest in you and you will become her bitch.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.