[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you lie to your doctor about being sexually active to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>tfw you lie to your doctor about being sexually active to save yourself the embarrassment
>>
>>34035467
Don't lie to your doctor you fucking idiot.
He is the one person you should never lie to under any circumstances.
>>
this is why you're a virgin in the first place

stop being such an insecure faggot
>>
>>34035516
I gleefully let everyone I'm a virgin because it's a good talking point and nobody respects me anyway.
gf when
>>
>be 5'5 manlet
>doctors asks if I'm sexually active
>say no
>both seemed a bit surprised
Th-thanks doc.
>>
>>34035467
what does 'sexually active' mean? like how long ago must it have been for you to be 'active'?
>>
>tfw haven't gone to the doctor in over 7 years because I've never really had a reason to
>>
>>34035609
it's an euphimism for "have you swallowed semen, got assfucked or had unprotected sex recently"?
>>
File: 1471436955697.jpg (97KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471436955697.jpg
97KB, 1000x750px
>tell dr i'm a virgin at 26
>"Well good for you, that's rare these days!"
>"Th-t-th-thanks"
>can see the look on her face change as she looks at her computer
>>
>>34035467
>he subsequently misdiagnoses you and the pills he gives you make your cock drop off
>>
>>34035609
This
I had sex once in highschool with some weird emo girl but that was 5 years ago
Is that sexually active or no?
>>
File: 1427222801804.jpg (27KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1427222801804.jpg
27KB, 447x444px
>>34035736
obviously not you mong

>do you excercise?
>yeah doc I once ran 200m when I was in school
>>
Why would you lie about it? They're just gonna find out anyway when they do your penis inspection
>>
>>34035768
That's what I thought
I just don't want to see my doctor's face when I tell him I'm not sexually active since I haven't seen him since high school and he's a chad that knows my father and I'm already pathetic enough
>>
>>34035571
>Doctor asks if I'm sexually active
>Tell him no
>Asks me again at least 3 more times to see if I'm telling the truth

I'm not sure whether this is good or bad
>>
>>34035786
>penis inspection
>anon gets hard immediatly
>doc will just think he's gay
>>
>>34035467
>mfw lying to my psychologist
He's starting to get frustrated because the treatment isn't working, but he has no idea why. What a retard.
>>
>>34035929
I don't know anon, at the end of the day your psychologist goes back home to his family with money while you still stay mentally retarded.
>>
>>34035786
>had short Japanese woman doctor in her 40s or something
>inspected my benis
>think she might have wanted some fug, maybe, possibly, perhaps
>insurance changed my doctors
Kill me senpai.
>>
>>34035929
why the fuck would you lie to your psychologist
>>
>>34035991
If he wants me to stop lying he should stop asking me inappropriate questions.
>>
>>34036007
I can picture it know
>anon what do you do in your free time
>I-i... don't masterbait
>uh huh so how many times do you "not masterbait"
>ONLY 1 TIME A DAY!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.