[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took a shit and checked to find out that I bled out my asshole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4286.png (191KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4286.png
191KB, 501x600px
Just took a shit and checked to find out that I bled out my asshole so much. I know for a fact i have hemorrhoids but ive never bleeded this much. I dont wanna go to the doctor cause i dont know whats gonna go on and dont want them seeing my disgusting shit caked hairy asshole. anyone been through this or know what i should do
>>
>>34035459
bump

Origininoali
>>
This has happened to me a couple of times, but usually 6+ months apart. I was worried I had ass cancer, but I still haven't seen a doctor.
>>
>do you care about living
yes? go see a doctor, tough shit
no? ignore it and hope it goes away

my nose has been bleeding every day for a week now, ignoring it, hoping it goes away or I suffer a deadly aneurysm or something good
>>
Are you on any blood thinning medication? Remember to stay hydrated and go see you Dr. Nothing is more important than your health.
>>
>>34036080
Should note that I'm still alive and pretty healthy even though it began like 5 years ago.
>>
>>34036080
same happens to me, ive bleeded from my ass before, but it was only when i wiped a little too hard and it would show on the toilet paper, this time the entire toilet water turned dark red, i didnt even notice until i began wiping
>>34036087
i do care about my life but im too embarrassed to show my ass to any professional. i might die cause of this autism
>>34036115
no im not on any medication
>>
>>34036156
ive always hoped id avoid serious problems with my dick or ass because id rather die than show it as well

maybe pop a few valium and have some shots before you go in.
good luck
>>
>>34036156
then just have a thorough shower and wash your asshole to the best of your ability.
you probably won't have to show your personal doctor anything, they'll just recommend putting a camera up your pooper in the hospital
>>
>>34036156
Yeah, that happened to me too. Could be any number of things from hemorrhoids or fissures to ass cancer. I've heard if the blood is bright red, then you're probably cancer free.

It hasn't happened for half a year, but I'll probably get it checked out if it happens again.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 197x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 197x240px
>>34036156
Ass doctors see asses every day. They've probably seen a lot worse than yours.
>>
>>34036185
ive never done drugs and dont drink i dont know how ill behave if thats the first situation where id be wasted
>>34036189
what would i even say to the doctor if i do sack up and go? im bleeding out my butt? what if she asks me to take off my pants right there? ill probably have swamp ass from being so nervous. As you can tell i really dont know whats gonna happen and just thinking about it is giving me panic attacks
>>
also another reason im scared of going is im afraid im gonna be given bad news. im not mentally prepared at all to hear i have ass cancer
>>
>>34036277
You can ask for a male doctor if you don't want a female. And they'll probably schedule a colonoscopy for you, so you'll have to take that cleansing shit that gives you diarrhea. When you go in for the appointment they shove a tiny camera up your ass to check for any problems.

It sounds like a hassle, but if you're that worried about it, you should just get it over with.
>>
>>34036344
how are they gonna shove a camera up my ass? am i gonna be laying to my side with it exposed to someone? are they gonna spread the cheeks to do it? god nothing has had me this terrified in my life
>>
>>34036395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CISERO2FlA
>>
>>34036277
you dont have to worry about "behaving" if you take benzos like valium/xanax in normal therapeutic dosages. they just make you more calm.

in fact you could go to your doctor and admit to have what you think is a serious health problem but that you are too anxious to say what it is. you will probably get a one time script for a benzodiazepine. ask for xanax. i could see this working. and then come back when you feel comfortable. just an idea
>>
>>34036406
nooooooo

am i gonna be on anesthesia or something? or wil i be fully conscience while this is happening to me?

im sorry if im annoying you with all these questions and me being a pussy but i really am appreciating your help
>>
File: 1466891203593.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466891203593.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>34035459
This has been happening to me for the better part of a year now and of course I'm not entirely sure that I have hemorrhoids or not, but I have been having gut issues for the past 3 years.

Happened the other night, too. Lots of blood from wiping, even gelled up a little, but none in my stool.
>>
>>34036429
>>34036277

>what if she asks me to take off my pants right there? ill probably have swamp ass from being so nervous. As you can tell i really dont know whats gonna happen and just thinking about it is giving me panic attacks

i completely understand. benzos really help with this, trust me.
>>
>>34036438
It's 5-10 minutes of mild discomfort m8. I would also only go in if this happens again. They might not even give you one.
>>
Dont put it off anon. You might have cancer so go to the doctor asap
>>
>>34036441
did you not make the trip to the doctor for the same reason as me?

>>34036455
i dont even know what benzos are. i wont start sperging out like a autist, once im there ill be calm enough to handle the situation, its just building up the courage to actually go is the hardest thing right now
>>34036457
i dont mind the discomfort or pain, i just dont wanna be awake and conscience knowing there's some random person seeing and playing around in my ass
>>
>>34035459
>yfw this same thing happens to Stacy, you just never hear about it
>>
Get nair, put it in your asscrack then go to docanon
>>
>>34036489
its been a year or more since this has been happening to me, i think ive put it off long enough and its probably too late now
>>
>>34036526
That's a hair removal product right? does it work like waxing it off or do you just shave?

i dont do that cause i know ill do a shit job at it and leave patches and if the doctors see that it'll be even more embarrassing
>>
>>34035459

A year ago I was pretty much where you are, get checked out and potentially put on painkillers before you have to endure the sheer agony that I dealt with. Worst pain of my fucking life dude, I caused myself an anal fissure by the end of it.

I literally couldn't sleep because of the pain, and everytime I almost dozed I'd come close to, my butt would tense and I'd scream in horrible fucking pain. I spent two weeks in this condition. 0/10 wasn't fun.

tl;dr go to hospital and you might be lucky enough to get oxy like I did.

PS: my hygiene wasn't top-notch either and they were pretty understanding.
>>
File: 1334884610677.jpg (50KB, 733x550px) Image search: [Google]
1334884610677.jpg
50KB, 733x550px
I HAVE HAD ASS PROBLEMS FOR YEARS OP.

if the blood is fresh and clear, you probably do not have ass cancer. you probably have an anal fissure, which means your asshole has ripped. it doesn't take a big rip to cause a lot of blood. my asshole was torn by excessive wiping or a giant shit (i can't remember) about 5 years ago, and i ignored the problem.

skip forwardto today, it takes me an embarrassingly LONG time to shit because it just goes horribly every time. i use up a TON of toilet roll and wet wipes, and every few months the blood will return and i get depressed as fuck. you say you've had hemorrhoids for years and i'm curious how you've dealt with that for so long: i've just developed one and it fucking hurts.

basically a doctors visit will involve an examination. it will be a male doctor. and remember that doctors have seen an ungodly amount of disgusting shit in their time. they do not have to insert a camera or finger as a first test. they can just simply examine it, which involves you laying on your side with your knee up to your chest. it's awkward, the doctor knows that, but they're professionals.

you may be prescribed creams, and in more severe cases creams containing steroids (causes headaches in some patients) and a daily suppository. home treatments for hemmorrhoids are easily found by googling. further down the line, if it doesn't heal, you can have a botox injection into your asshole (day surgery at hospital, you are put under), and failing that, a final solution is to have your asshole sliced which helps somehow, but has a chance of causes incontinence (you will be unable to control your gas and shit). and you'll need to be rigid on keeping a healthy diet, water, exercise to ensure it doesn't rip again, because it can and will.

tl;dr: ass problems for ~5 years, wish i'd sorted it earlier than later. go to doctor.
>>
File: 1460265833656.png (11KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460265833656.png
11KB, 200x240px
>>34036512
Yep. We're blood brothers, anon.

In all seriousness, I was very worried when I first noticed it, but then I just assumed it was a hemorrhoid that would come every now and a again. Now I'm not to sure since it's been happening a bit more frequently. Still not enthused about bringing it up to a doctor.
>>
File: 1473465043160.jpg (81KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1473465043160.jpg
81KB, 600x602px
>>34036702
Also, as a side note, before any of my bleeding started, I was tested for blood in my stool for an entirely different reason and that came back negative. Maybe several months after that is when I first experienced it.
>>
Hey brobots, I'm in the same bloody boat as you. But I've scheduled a visit to a doctor for a laser treatment, it's cheap, it's painless and you're alright to do stuff straight after. I'll post results when the deed is done!
>>
>>34035459
Get a squating stool, prep H, and maybe a bidet.

If the blood stops, you needn't rush, as long as the blood is a bright color. Most likely one of your hemorrhoids popped. If the blood is dark u gotta visit the ER now. But you should see a doc eventually. You probably just need more fibre or some diet changes. And get some lidocaine cream for the roids.
>>
>>34036512
benzodiazepines are a group of drugs. such as for example valium. i am sure you have heard of valium. they are very good against anxiety. doctors prescribe these to people with severe social anxiety for example. with one 10mg valium pill in your system you would already have the courage to go in.>>34036429

just want to help. i could never do it sober.
good for you if you can though
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.