[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does having depression mean I'm weak minded? Regardless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tom_com_sono.jpg (105KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
tom_com_sono.jpg
105KB, 780x439px
Does having depression mean I'm weak minded?

Regardless of my accomplishments, why do I feel like a god damn failure all the time?
>>
>>34035327
yes, fix it or die.

you hate yourself because you define yourself by your failures and celebrate them with masturbation.
>>
>>34035337
Why am I depressed then? Is it because I've never been intimate with a girl?

Do you really need intimacy and relationships with women to be healthy? I thought it was possible to go through life perfectly fine without sex and dating.
>>
>>34035327
No
It can, but it doesn't by necessity. Are you depressed by the things that you want to depress you or the things that you feel "should", or are you depressed because of something else?
>>
File: 46573457842754.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
46573457842754.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>>34035327
weak minded is kinda broad don't you think? A well balanced guy dating a single mom could be seen as weak minded. A guy that watches kid cartoons in his 30s could be seen as weak minded. A person who ignored every risk and chance to be happy in fear of it going wrong could be seen as weak minded.
Depression could just mean chemicals are out of balance.
>>
>>34035360
depression is merely an imbalance of chemicals in the brain. overthinking it is a bad idea, instead try fixing your sleeping, eating, and exorcising habits before you re-evaluate your life. you can also try using weed or lsd if you havent already, they helped me with depression for sure. you could also just see a doctor and theyll help you with all this shit
>>
>>34035327
No, no more so than having a cold means you're weak-bodied. Willpower has nothing to do with depression, except in as much as when you apply it correctly you can use it to help you get out of depression.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.