[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like you guys just lost your only chance at getting laid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: virgin-for-life.png (52KB, 813x528px) Image search: [Google]
virgin-for-life.png
52KB, 813x528px
Looks like you guys just lost your only chance at getting laid. I'm sorry, but welcome to Trump's America.
>>
>>34034593

>welcome to Trump's America.

I'm willing to suffer this, desu. It would be selfish of me to demand our society be more degenerate just because I can't lose my virginity like a regular human.
>>
File: vvv.jpg (47KB, 895x895px)
vvv.jpg
47KB, 895x895px
>>34034593

>No, you can't just go around women and satisfy your human sexual desires some other way. No no no! We need to make sure this horrible, consensual business goes away so women don't have to compete

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>34034593

Don't know that feel coz hookers are legal in Australia.
>>
>>34034840

and every other civilised country
>>
>>34034873

lol cucked burgers.

desu tho I'd rather have guns than hookers.
>>
File: 1476029310669.jpg (11KB, 240x193px)
1476029310669.jpg
11KB, 240x193px
>women would rather eliminate every single alternative to having to put up with their bullshit, even if it means making it harder for thousands of women to make money, than stop being fucking cunts

I think I legitimately hate women now.
>>
WHAT THE CUNT
I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO HIRE A HOT MOMMY NEXT WEEK
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING /POL/ HAS TO RUIN FUCKING EVERY FUCKING THING
>>
File: 1480887165127.jpg (32KB, 480x481px)
1480887165127.jpg
32KB, 480x481px
Backpage user here

Can't believe OP was telling the truth

Trump is a god tier rusemaster though. Surely he won't leave us hanging. Sex with actual preteens is going to be decriminalized, as long as consent can be proven or something, right?
>>
>>34034593
>Trump's America
>Obama is currently president
What did he mean by this
>>
>>34034735
>MUH DEGENERACY
shut up. prostitution has been around far longer than the ebil LGBTQWERTY shit and such. it's often the only way for a robot to experience being with a woman. and I guarantee you half of the moralfag politicians who support this have been with a whore themselves.

don't get sucked into the /pol/ bullshit man. all they do is throw around buzzwords and memes with no real meaning behind them. think for yourself for fuck sake.
>>
>>34034593
I know this is bait, but I'm sure there's someone browsing this whose forgotten Trumps not even president right now and was about to pin the blame on him. I'm just here to remind you that you're a retard
>>
>>34034593
Seriously?

FUCK. I'm going to die a fucking virgin.
>>
I really feel sorry for the US.
>no healthcare system
>no prostitution
>christcucks have a ridiculous amount of power
>mass shootings every other day
Hopefully Trump can do some good for the country but don't expect him to play God.
>>
>>34035117

Sex outside of the confines of marriage is literally indefensible.
>>
>>34035117
it's in your self-interest to develop a degree of self-control about your sexual impulses so that you won't waste money, self-respect and risk exposure to STDs
there, no moralfagging required
>>
I'm so glad to be European. In fact I'm going to a brothel again this weekend.
>>
File: 1479948824811.jpg (23KB, 500x550px)
1479948824811.jpg
23KB, 500x550px
>>34035553
>Sex outside of the confines of marriage is literally indefensible.
Looks like you're getting fuckin' SPOOKED son.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.