[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would an attractive young Stacie with wealthy parents, bunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Why would an attractive young Stacie with wealthy parents, bunch of friends and successful in college kill herself?
>>
Murder faked as suicide .
>>
>>34034591
Depression's depression regardless of who you are, where you live, how much you make, how hard or easy your life is, etc.
>>
Because life fucking sucks m8. Even a Stacy can realize that.
>>
>>34034610
This.
>inb4 someone on fucking /r9k/ doesn't understand what a fucking mental illness is
>>
>>34034610

But they can get help easily. :(

I mean I have an excuse at least, since nobody cares about me.
>>
>>34034591
her awesome life probably made her weak.

maybe she didnt appreciate what she had.

i doubt she had you all harassing her all ...... aww christ wtf.
>>
>>34034633
That's actually /adv/ these days.
>>
Probably because she realized she's a vapid and superficial whore.
>>
>>34034639
>But they can get help easily. :(
Help doesn't always work, considering how difficult, complex, and long it takes to treat depression. In fact, going to help risks worsening it. And there's still some social stigma around getting therapy and psychiatric help, especially for the upper class.
>>
>>34034610
Depression is a 1st world made up disease tho, why you never heard of niggers in Africa talking about depression?
>>
all she wanted was to be the beta robot inside of her but she's too obsessed with her social standing and pressure
>>
>>34034591
>To bring a smile to my face
>to show the world isn't all bad
>to make us feel better
>because she shouldn't live
>because they all shouldn't
>>
>>34034674
Because they have so much worse shit going on (Ebola, poverty, political corruption, etc).
>>
>>34034674
Having to worry about how a family of 4 would eat every day normally keeps their minds off of killing themselves.
>>
>>34034674
>le "other people have it worse!" meme
>le depression = sadness
>le get over it
Nice bait.
>>
my existentially nihilistic suicidefu
>>
>>34034591
A lot of wealthy people are depressed. I have a depressed wealthy friend.
They realize money can't buy true deep happiness. It can't buy you real love or connections with people.
Especially if it's an intellectual person and they realize they're surrounded in superficial bullshit with no shore in sight.
They realize life is meaningless and then have nothing to work for.
What do you get the girl who has everything?
>>
>>34034674
because when a nigger in africa wants to die they just stop fighting for survival as hard, and sooner or later they get mauled by an animal or shot by militias or die of the flu, and nobody bats an eyelash
people in first world countries that want to die have to go more out of their way, so they go more out of their way and people notice their "depression" when really it's fucking nothing other than a tactical adaptation
>>
>>34034591
To get attention. Women like her only "attempt" suicide. Sometimes they fuck up and succeed
>>
>>34034782
>Women like her can't get a mental illness
I think you need to go to a medical research hospital and explain them all how wrong they are about the brain.
You'd actually get $300k starting
>>
>>34034782
Why the fuck would she jump off a tall building "to get attention"? You're an idiot...
>>
>>34034610
>>34034633
>>34034672
>>34034699
>>34034706
>>34034714
>>34034749
>>34034778
>>34034811
Why is it /r9k/ of all places actually respectful and open-minded towards mental illnesses? While places like /adv/, which is suppose to be helpful towards them, are incredibly abusive and resort to victim blaming and just world fallacies?

Jesus Christ, 2017 is already a weird year.
>>
>>34034869
I don't completely remove "victim blaming", but I am a psychology major and I'm also an extremely rational person so I don't let my bitterness jump in front of my conclusions.
And because mostly uneducated idiots who are consumed in feelings go on /adv/
But I suppose I'm one to talk as I'm on r9k.
>>
>>34034591
Because the modern world doesn't give any meaning to people's lives. It actively leeches it, actually.
No matter how "good" you have it according to modern standards, once you start really thinking about it, you're going to end up either killing yourself or going hermit-mode.
Hermit-mode isn't exactly an option for the social creatures like women though.

>>34034869
Because we have them, faggot.
>>
>>34034869
>Work in hospital
>See ever increasing number of people who require 1:1 nursing due to suicidal thoughts.
>see ever increasing number of teenagers who self harm come into the ED
>>
>>34034967
Blame social media for that, my fiance (28) said thank god that shit didn't exist in the late 90's early 00 or she would have killed herself.
Too many perfect people showing off their perfect lives online can't be healthy.
>>
>>34034607

This. Stacies do an hero sometimes, but this wasn't.
>>
>>34034811
She was succesful at college and had a lot of friends. She didn't have depression. People with depression find it too hard to get out of bed in the morning and to generally accomplish anything. You can't be succesful and have depression, especially when you live in tutorial mode.

>>34034849
She most likely thought she'd survive. Women are bad at calculating distances.
>>
>>34034869
Because people on /adv/ actually DO want to help others.

But the thing about that is: it's not unusual for people out there to try and help someone else as a means of having power over them (or the sense of it). Ted Bundy, for example, worked in suicide hotlining. Additionally, some doctors get into the job not necessarily to help people, but for the glory that comes with it. There's a lot of social praise and validation that comes with doing good deeds that it can attract assholes who only looking to satisfy their own selfish needs (see: those who brag about helping the homeless on social media). And since we're talking about advice, that's something which essentially boils down to telling others what to do.
>>
>>34034749
>It can't buy you real love or connections with people.
connections with people can easily be bought if you have a bit of money, you use some money for events or something to bond you with other people.
Real love is garbage pumped straight from hollywood, it doesn't exist. People love other people because of a certain reason, be it an interesting and funny personality, physical appearance/attractiveness, faithfulness, reliability, or something else. Most people would definitely go for someone who have money. Wealthy people who believe in real love don't even fucking deserve that money because they're too stupid to realize that anyone will choose to be with them because they're rich.
And even intellectual people that are not wealthy realize that they're surrounded by superficial bullshit, but they know that some money can easily make anyone the top dog.
Rich people have quite some power everywhere and using their wealth, they can get quite a lot of things, from social to material.
>b-but then you can't be sad because other people have it worse
sure other people have it worse, but for them it's harder to be able to take control of things and change stuff to their own advantage because they do not have as much power through their wealth. If they were slightly more wealthy, I assure you they would be happy.

TL;DR Wealthy people who aren't happy are either stupid and unenlightened of their capability, or just faking it.
>>
File: ohboy.jpg (29KB, 344x335px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
29KB, 344x335px
>>34035125
There is such a thing as connecting with people intuitively and I don't think you comprehend how depression works. It's actually easier to go deep into depression if you aren't accustomed to dealing with hardship.
Someone doesn't understand science.
>>
>>34034591
Maybe she was being abused by her family member

ofcourse she looks like the perfect girl from the outside
but we dont really know what was exactly going on.

I knew a rich beautiful girl in my town who seemed to have it all
she killed herself at 17, a few years later we find out that she was being abused by her mother.
>>
>>34035216
Give us a name to Google it.
>>
>>34035125

>TL;DR Wealthy people who aren't happy are either stupid and unenlightened of their capability, or just faking it.

You are assuming money is perceived as some sort of beneficial force you can dip into to solve problems.

Some rich people, if not most of them, are weird about money, it's the leprechaun effect when they can't get rid of it and need to protect it. It becomes a burden for them to manage, in addition to any ego problems they already have. Even Bill Gates with all his charity is like that. It's the nature of wealth.
>>
>>34035216

It's probably nobody's fault, she did make the choice probably, but I can see how her parents were probably hovering over her entire life and didn't adequately prepare her for how real world can be and will eventually be shit. either that or she thought she could hack the matrix.
>>
>>34035203
Anyone can connect with people intuitively, but the wealthy instantly get more respect when they're trying to make friends/get a girlfriend. Besides, real friendship is quite rare, so it's not that worth it. What kind of "hardship" do wealthy people go through?
Both rich and not rich have all kinds of troubles. but the rich can get out of most problems with money.
Actually read what was written in that statement this time.
>>
>>34035236
Rafaela Oliveira was her name
But you wont find it in the news
since she was under 18 her real name was not used in the newspaper.
>>
>>34034714
> implying it isn't
I've been committed twice for this bullshit "depression" and all I got was a fuck you and a bottle of Effexor. Depression and therapy are fucking memes.
>>
File: 1456462089054.jpg (83KB, 600x448px)
1456462089054.jpg
83KB, 600x448px
>>34034749
f@m, apart from my mom and 2 friends, I've been the loneliest fuck imaginable but I'm still happy. Seriously, what are these millionaires doing with their money that they become depressed? Go back to school, you'd be surprised how much fun it is to learn when it feels like you're not being forced or pressured into it. I get that money doesn't make you happy, but it sure as fuck gives you the means to make you happy if you know what to do with it.
>>
>>34035523
They start thinking about the general state of society because they have the time to do so.
And at some point it's pretty hard to be happy when you realize the happiness that most of society sees as happiness is nothing but distraction from life.
>>
>>34034869
Most on /r9k/ only have meme depression or meme mental illnesses. Seriously, it's tumblrina whining.

>boohoo I have no gf I'm so depressed normies can never understand my pain

Meanwhile actually depressed people are killing themselves.
>>
I've always been surprised that Frank Wolf killed himself. It must feel great to be even half as cute as he was. Too lazy to post pic of him.
>>
>>34035593
I just googled him and he looks really disturbed.
>>
>>34034591
Real depression is an illness that can happen to anyone, not just neet robots. And one of the symptoms is that you kill yourself
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.