[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does methylphenidate change for robots with ADD? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: 1479621558071.jpg (220KB, 568x700px)
1479621558071.jpg
220KB, 568x700px
What does methylphenidate change for robots with ADD?
I'm about to get it for the first time.
Inb4 ADD is a lie.

Also: general drug thread.
>>
i want acid but no money
fuck being worthless
>>
>>34034176
Improved attention span and stuff. That's pretty much it.

t. someone without ADD who still benefits from Methylphenidate usage anyway
>>
>>34034198
Acid is cheap and not hard to get desu.
If you look in the right places, you can get a few blotters for 3,50/blotter.
>>
>>34034228
By how much does it improve your attention span? My attention span is no longer than about 3 minutes if I have to focus on a single task like reading a book. After those few minutes, it's really not possible any more, no matter what I try.
>>
Been reading about mesc. and dxm, how are they? What's a softer, accessible starter drug?
>>
>>34034346
Never tried mescaline, still on my bucket list.
DMT is a good starter drug, it's not nice to inhale the smoke but the effects are pretty cool and one trip is only about 10 mins, after 15 mins you are completely sober.
Hard to get though, if you have no experience with the darknet.
>>
>>34034346
depends on what you like really and what synergises best with you, honestly you can start with pretty much any drug imo as long as you do a very small amount just to get used to the feel of it and then go in for a recreational dose, obviously not something like fuckin datura but something sensible like MDMA although the softest would easily be weed unless you are one of those peopel that freak out on weed for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1477568031658.jpg (142KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477568031658.jpg
142KB, 1366x768px
>>34034315
It's pointless to describe it in minutes, I never bothered quantifying it like that.

Ritalin allows me to become so immersed in subjects that I ignore the urge to sleep, eat, or remember to pay attention to any other things. Ritalin also improves my mood by making me so attentive to one specific thing that it's almost like I forget myself. It has analgesic properties too (due to NE release, but I take tolerance breaks to sustain this aspect of it). It's an incredibly powerful tool for sustained learning but like all other stimulants it becomes easy to get lost in the wrong subjects or distracted if you plan for it wrongly.
>>
>>34034176
Ritalin didn't help at all personally but every case is different. Some people respond better to methylphenidate based meds, some to amphetamine based and some to non-stimulant types.
>>
>>34034431
Sounds great and exactly like the thing I need. I hope, the doctor actually prescribes it to me, they are extremely careful because there are so many students who just try to get it for studying.
>>
>>34034443
I hope I find one that helps, can't live like this any longer.
>>
>>34034486
Good luck. You might have an easier time getting some kind of extended release Ritalin (IDK name brands) because it's harder to abuse (i.e snort/IV) than the instant release stuff.

I can make more posts about my experiences trying to boost my attention span as a non-ADD/ADHD person if people like, though I'm not heavily experienced.
>>
>>34034346

>soft accessible starter drug
Alcohol - tobacco
>>
>>34034551
Proceed.
I am interested in the subject but don't know where to get the meds in Germany.
>>
>>34034551
I'd like to hear some stories!
>>
>>34034176
Don't take it at night. You will not sleep. I took it last night. I did not sleep AT ALL. I lay in bed until the sun came up at 6 am.

I take it to study. Where I can usually only study for 10 mins before I have to get up and walk around, I can study for 6 hours.

You won't feel like eating. You will just be thirsty.

I take 2 concerta 56mg.

Don't take it everyday you will build a tolerance
>>
>>34034592
Darknet, Genosse!
>>
>>34034629
Is this shit safe? I know how to order but I don't know if I can trust some random dark net people with brain-altering meds. Are there ways to check if you actually got what you ordered?
>>
kek you fell for the ADD meme
now you can be more productive and efficient and work
>>
File: 1477548739814.jpg (955KB, 2462x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1477548739814.jpg
955KB, 2462x1600px
>>34034592
Originally I started out looking for something that'd help with my perceived lack of energy in the mornings due to what I later found out was Sleep Apnea. This led me to Modafinil.

Holy shit, Modafinil. Just thinking about that first pill brings so many questions to my mind. What the hell happened to me that day? I was expecting something that would only boost my wakefulness, instead I was thrown into this hyper energetic, super social, euphoric state where anything sounded great and just being alive felt amazing.

It didn't last. After that first time, the euphoria was mostly gone, though that fateful day I'll never forget. It was amazing for feeling more awake but not necessarily speedy. I developed a potentially life-threatening allergy and quit using it.

Modafinil in particular will always a special place in my heart because... (continued in second post)

Modafinil led me to exploring stimulants... However, I had a major detour along the way that I'll omit for the time being.

After that I unfortunately made the idiotic decision of trying out a Ritalin analogue called 4F-MPH. Fuck me, that stuff is poison, there's no other way of thinking about it. I would have a hyper speedy day at nearly any dose... But my heart rate would spike to dangerous levels, I'd get heart palpitations. The next week or so I'd feel like my motivation was literally ripped out of my body.

4F was fun playing vidya with because my reflexes became good enough to absolutely dominate any other players, but it sucked for studying due to the side effects. I think something about its mechanisms also made me feel emotionally numb and unable to feel pleasure so outside of some euphoric stints quitting this was very easy.

Then I tried another trash can substance called 3-FPM. NASTY. The stimulant high itself is calm, it certainly increased my attention span. But it would make me smell like I came from a construction site. It was as abrasive as a stimulant can get.
>>
>>34034346
Start with weed.
Then try alcohol, but be careful.
Fuck around with whipits and DXM
MDMA
LSD
Those are some nice accessible ones. When you've tried all of them, you'll have a good idea about what kind of drugs you want to be taking or not.

Careful with alcohol. If you drink too much and irresponsibly it can be more miserable than a bad acid trip.
>>
>>34034858
The marketplaces look like amazon. Every buyer rates the products and the vendor so you can easily tell who is trying to scam you and who's legit.
>>
>>34034346

alcohol, kratom, weed, xanax

alcohol and kratom are the easiest to get.
>>
>>34034866
Modafinil was impressive to me for how social and how assertive it made me. Some old crush that I was too shy to make a move on in high school had been contacting me around that time, trying to get free shit out of me with sob stories or begging for favors. I managed to get her to pay me in nudes for some absolutely stupid Photoshop lessons on my part. Looking back on it, I still find it funny. I basically promised to show her how to create some stupid picture in Photoshop by explaining how the tools worked and walking her through it. She wanted to take advantage of me and make me do the whole project for her, but I never budged and I demanded my payment for fulfilling my end. I still have her nudes, I simply won't be posting them here because they are a personal trophy of a funny time in my life. .

I should probably explain 3-FPM slightly more in this post. I'd taken this stuff because it was a variant of a very famous drug called Preludin. It's basically legendary for being the "Beatles" drug, a drug that was so euphoric it was preferred over speed in certain countries. I certainly liked the mellow high but it seems like it was extremely prone to causing episodes of Vasculitis which led to my hands feeling like they were burning for a brief time in my life. Not pleasant, not worth continuing.

Finally, I moved on to IPPH and Ritalin. I don't have much to say about either of them that I haven't already said in >>34034431 -- They work for me the best.

The so called "detour" I had mentioned before? It was LSD. With it, I eventually I reached a point where I could hold my mind together enough to focus on the outside world while tripping on recreational doses of LSD, as much as 300ug. Honestly, as a stimulant it sucks.

What I found incredible about LSD was how it loosened my mind enough from established habits or views of the world that I could establish a heightened and lasting sense of curiosity for things outside of a trip using set and setting.
>>
>>34034176
Careful. Use it wisely

>eat BEFORE taking it, don't wait until after
>drink lots of water throughout the time it is affecting you
>avoid caffeine, nicotine and other stimulants if you have a weak heart, although it is worth noting that the effects synergize well with one another
>be aware that if you get caught up focusing on the wrong thing it will be very difficult to pull yourself away from it

There is no such thing as too much water on this stuff and it is highly unlikely that you will get hungry after the drug starts working. You can expect euphoria, if you get frequent headaches/back pain/any kind of chronic pain at all it will go away. If you are a smoker, you will likely end up chain smoking. Taking the pill with one cup of coffee is not a bad idea if you're sure your heart can handle it, although mixing it with caffeine is a bad habit to form and will do more damage to your body in the long run.

Use it productively and try to avoid taking it just for the high.
>>
>>34035112
Oh shit, I forgot Nicotine. If I had to make a top 3, it'd be third. Although it had heavy body load, reading books on it was one of my favorite pastimes. Nicotine wasn't very euphoric, it just made it easier to keep track of stories with a multitude of characters or of important themes.
>>
>>34035135
Thx! I want to use it productively, in fact, that's why I want to take it.
>>
File: 1477561077078.jpg (85KB, 682x936px)
1477561077078.jpg
85KB, 682x936px
>>34035221
Forgot a pic. I vaped Nicotine, just FYI. I had heard smoking Nicotine products vastly improved its addictive qualities and decided to opt out of that. I hope someone gained something of use from my retelling of my experiences, sorry it couldn't be more entertaining but I didn't want to retrace old ground with cliches like hedonistic fap fests.
>>
>>34035259
It was nice to read, 9/11
>>
File: 1477552695709.jpg (100KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477552695709.jpg
100KB, 600x900px
>>34035306
Thanks. Over time, I'd say LSD put an end to my love affair with stimulants and now I just use them on one-off occasions.
>>
>>34034198
Acid is like $7 for 1 hit kek
>>
File: 1483944267922.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483944267922.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>34034387
>dmt is a good starter drug
>>
>>34036314
At least if you want to try psychedelics. The effects vary a lot with the dose, take a little bit and you see a few patterns, take some more and you see more patterns, take a lot and the room dissolves.
>>
File: 1483915042346.jpg (85KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1483915042346.jpg
85KB, 785x757px
>>34036582
DMT is like the final boss of psychedelics my dude
I'd definitely recommend taking lsd or shrooms before jumping to DMT
>>
>>34036611
What I like about dmt is that it doesn't last long. LSD can still fuck your brain after 12 hours, that can be pretty annoying. And a heavy LSD dose fucks me up more than dmt.
>>
>>34036648
Fair enough, I've never tried DMT myself tbf, but I plan to later this year. Have used lsd and shrooms a decent amount already
I do wish acid trips were like 4hrs shorter to be honest. I usually spend the last few hours just waiting for it to be over so I can sleep, my trips usually last for 14-16rs or so
>>
>>34036686
Yeah, same here. I don't take acid anymore, it's funny for a few hours but after a while I just wait for it to be over.
DMT is not as extreme as everyone says. You see a lot of cool patterns and sometimes the patterns look like creatures, they make noises and other things. A few days ago, I sat on my bed at night and smoked a heavy dose. Then I told the DMT to show me what fear is. Sounds like a dumb idea but I was curious.
The room didn't have a lot of light but when the dmt kicked in, the room went completely dark and I saw a weird creature, shaped like a potato with tentacels that were spinning around. It was quite funny desu.
The thing about DMT is, that I know that it's not real. An LSD trip has some moments where I am not completely if it's real or an illusion, DMT is a lot safer in that regard.>
>>
>>34036796
*completely sure
>>
>>34036796
don't think you've broken through. not breaking through compared to breaking through on dmt are completely different apparently, you're not smoking it right. you gotta take big hits and holds. try to take 3, close your eyes, and you're supposed to be gone. i've only tried it once, and didn't breakthrough either, but it's not like everyones lying about breaking through.
>>
File: 1483406424393.jpg (118KB, 1272x774px) Image search: [Google]
1483406424393.jpg
118KB, 1272x774px
>>34034176
ADHD is definitely a lie OP
Life is just boring
>>
>>34038279
Not ADHD, just ADD
>>
>>34037356
Will try to break through later, I have some left.
>>
>>34034176
idk but

lsd cured my anxiety and depression

i still get sad and nervous, but its not the same as it used to be.

Mornings feel a little brighter, coffee tastes less shit
>>
>>34038583
LSD changed some things for me as well. I know that everything is a lot more relative than it seems. My thought that every life is special and needs to be protected didn't last long though, survival of the fittest kicked back in.
>>
>>34034250
Bull shit. If you're getting L for 3.50 a tab then you know the dude who makes it of the guy you get it from gets it from the dude who makes it. No way your average dealer can turn a profit on that. The average normie might be able to get prices close to 3.50 a tab if they buy strips (10) or sheets (100)
The only way a normie is paying 3.50 a tab is off the dark net.
>>
>>34038733
Implying I have enough social contacts to know any dealers.

Of course I am getting it from the darknet
>>
>>34036611
>Final boss of psychedelics
Nope.
>>
File: 1429667627514.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px)
1429667627514.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
I was thinking about using adderall but everyone here said to use speed since its cheaper and p much the same. How much should I be dosing I tried a small bump maybe 20mg I've never used pure amphetamines before but it was a bit like cocaine without the rush like my eyes were able to move real fast but other than that didn't really feel very productive or anything, ow much should I be dosing and how often?

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>34039053
what in your opinion is
>>
>>34039266
adderall is basically speed, yeah
be sure you're getting amphetamine sulfate with as little cut as possible

dose ORALLY not nasally and it will last longer / be less recreational and more productive
less is more, try 10mg and see how different it makes your day. if it's not worth it, it's not worth it, know when to flush the stuff.
>>
>>34034250
>If you look in the right places, you can get a few blotters for 3,50/blotter.

>If you look in the right place

Well yeah, if by "the right place" means you're buying off like a personal friend of the producer or in bulk online

Telling people to be cool with buying 3.50 "acid" tabs is pretty dumb considering that much of what is claimed to be acid on the street is now NBOME
>>
>>34039317
If they are dumb enough to not test their shit or otherwise make sure it's safe to consume, they deserve to get rekt.
>>
>>34039317
unless they've somehow found a way to make nbome not taste like toxic waste wouldn't you instantly know since acid is tasteless?
>>
>>34039362
>If they are dumb enough to not test their shit or otherwise make sure it's safe to consume, they deserve to get rekt.

If they're getting serious drug advice from a thread on r9k then it's kind of the same story

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH EVERYONE

>unless they've somehow found a way to make nbome not taste like toxic waste wouldn't you instantly know since acid is tasteless?

True, but I would imagine that if someone didn't immediately realist that "acid" for 3.50 a tab is suspicious anyway they likely wouldn't know about the taste of NBOME.

I've known people who actually knew a fair amount about acid who took 25i NBOME after convincing themselves that the taste was from "the ink on the blotter", you'd be surprised at how silly people can be
>>
>>34039387
this
there's DOM and DOC and stuff, but that's mostly dead, and what else can they put on a tab that would have an effect at such a small dose?

If you can't taste nbome, isn't a tab virtually guaranteed safe?
>>
>>34039456
>If you can't taste nbome, isn't a tab virtually guaranteed safe?

Well it's by no means a guarantee, I'm sure there are plenty of other uncommon tasteless RC's that could be used in acids place, but you're unlikely to find them.

But if it's tasteless then you at least know it's NOT an NBOME, which instantly makes it a great deal safer. But yeah, in all likely hood a tasteless tab is either acid or just paper.
>>
>>34039270
DPT. Seems to induce unspeakable horrors more often than other psychedelics. I don't think of it as a "final boss" to be experienced but rather as a drug frightening even for experienced trippers.
>>
>>34039612
did 50mg and it felt like just a slightly weirder shrooms
how much should i do next time
>>
File: 1473763860657.jpg (110KB, 700x849px) Image search: [Google]
1473763860657.jpg
110KB, 700x849px
>>34034431
This is what happens in the beginning.

Its all good then.

But after you take it a while, the bad shit starts.

> The social increase wears off gradually, until one day you are less social than when you began.
> If you don't take your pill, you will feel tired all day
> At the end of the day you feel empty and like shit, and it is either enduring it or eating another pill, then being unable to sleep until 8 in the morning
> Reduced appetite to the point were it gets difficult to eat enough to have the energy to make the most out of the Ritalin
> Always difficult to fall asleep, to the point where you get way too little hours, oversleep, or have to take some depressant.

I tried them for a year.
I am happy i managed to quit.

I miss feeling the strong urge to work and focus.
If it only weren't for the diminishing returns.
>>
>>34039719
well don't take it every day
>>
>>34039719
There's no social increase described in that post. If anything it sounds like they can't socialize.
>>
>>34039627
As much or as little as you want. I never saw bad trips as a goal, so I don't know how to help you there.
>>
>>34039872
Oops. "As much or as little as you want, within reason."
>>
>>34036611
>implying any short acting tryptamine could even compare to higher doses of traditional longer lasting psychedelics
>implying a typical dose of DMT (50mg) wouldn't be a cakewalk compared to the same 50mg dose of LSD
>>
>>34038779
What kind of services to you use to stay anonymous
>>
>>34036796
>LSD trip has some moments where I am not completely if it's real or illusion

nothing is objectively real anyways

and btw doesn't sound like you had enough DMT to break through
>>
>>34040002
Nothing kek
>>
Vyvanse user here (60 MG)

It helps me focus but the insomnia is the worst (got off work at 5 am and still up)
It helps a bit with anxiety
YOU WILL FUCKING BE DEHYDRATED, drink a lot of water!
I usually use it 4 days out the week.

Also any advice about vyvanse would be helpful cause I'm fairly new to it.
>>
>>34040015

>and btw doesn't sound like you had enough DMT to break through

Planned to take everything I have left, let's see if I can make it to the other side then
>>
>>34040096
Isn't it possible to do something useful when you know you can't sleep?
>>
>>34040134

I do catch up on my reading/house work/the occasional vidya but I'm usually beat after work (10 to 11 hour shifts doing hard labor).

Also forgot to mention that your apitite will be shit.
>>
>>34040188
Sounds reasonable.
Do you have actual adhd or add or do you just take it for fun?
>>
>>34040218
Actual ADHD, thoughts always racing which would lead to anger when debating with family and such. It has helped me focus them, not be so scatter brained and be all over the place. I do want to up the dosage though since I'll be working and going to school.
>>
Anyone here ever been on a morning glory/HBWR trip? What was it like? I'm about to try it out in an hour, my first "drug" too. I don't have access to weed etc since I'm not a social butterfly normie and the deep dank web scares me.
>>
>>34040348
What's a morning glory trip? I know a lot of drugs but I have never heard about that.
>>
>>34040119
It's up to you mate, it's quite a ride
>>
>>34040348
Expect major body load, it's common with this drug

Vasoconstriction, nausea, stimulating feelings etc.

Overall I didn't regret taking it but I personally didn't like it
>>
>>34040388
Morning glories are plants but their seeds contain LSA. It's relatively simple to extract the LSA. The crudest way is using a Cold Water Extraction but people say it werks.

>>34040466
I'm hoping that Dramamine and a clove of garlic will help, and that the vasoconstriction isn't too bad.
>>
Is kratom worth buying or is it just a meme? I've heard that people use it recreationally, but most of the stuff that turns up says it's really only of worth to sick people.
>>
>>34040002
if tor isn't enough to save you, you're fucked no matter what you do

unless you're a dealer in which case use tumblers, tails, pgp, sigaint, whatever the fuck you can
>>
>>34040788
eh
can be good to take so much that you practically nod although toeing the line of a kratom overdose is a bad idea because if you overdose on kratom, you're out of commission for 8 hours vomiting
other than that it's a mild buzz

yeah best for arthritis people or recovering addicts
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.