[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her name, /r9k/? Who's the girl that hurt you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What's her name, /r9k/? Who's the girl that hurt you?

I'll start:

>Emily
>Used to work with her.
>The day she came in for her first interview I knew she was it.
>Started dating around 6 months later
>Broke it off with me, never said why

I am not okay boys
>>
bumping this thread my good sirs
>>
>>34034143
Oona.

Told this story too many times, and honestly I'm fucking sick of it. Bottom line is we had a good time, then she broke up with me. I got stalker-y, she lashed out, I've been fucked romantically ever since.
>>
>>34034143
>Jessica (not using her actual name)
>We were both 18
>Cute in the face but sort of overweight. I let her take my virginity because she seemed easy (I was her fifth)
>Starts talking about getting married and shit two months into our relationship
>Claimed that she was forced into having sex when she lost her virginity, I talked to the guy who took it and he said that isn't how it happened
>Tolerate it for a while, play along with it so we do fine as well
>Dated for 5 months
>Break up with her
>Starts trash talking me and posting shit about me all over social media almost immediately
>Start dating a former friend of hers shortly after, who is sort of ugly
>She drunk messages me on snapchat around this time and tells me that she's fucked five guys ever since we broke up
>Sends me a pic of the guy she is with rn (says they never had sex, which sounds like bullshit)
>okcunt.jpg
>Slut shame her until she blocks me on snapchat

Now
>Break up with new girl
>She starts talking to me again
>Tells me she didn't fuck five guys, but it was really three and she thought saying five would get to me more
>yourefullofshit.jpg
>Starts shit talking my ex; I go along with it a bit because I think the same way
>We fuck a bunch of times
>Never start dating
>Say I love you to each other

Wtf am I doing
>>
>>34034542
the queen of the Fae?
>>
>whitney
>i met her in highschool,tenth grade jrotc.
>we hung out everyday at rifle practice and every day i fell more and more in love with her
>She was my idol,i looked up to her. I made straight A's for her,graduated with a 3.9.
>a month after she graduated she told me she was moving to another state where she will be attending college
>on that day i had the best day of my life because all that day i spent with her,from 12 p.m to 12 a.m.
>as she drove me home i told her i loved her and that she was my life
>she looked in my eyes and told me she did too and as i looked into her,every part of me telling me to kiss her good bye
>but i didnt
>i left that car that night but my soul stayed with her

One day i will find her,i know i will.
>>
File: IMG_4339.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4339.png
22KB, 530x444px
>Daisy
>online oneitis
>used to FaceTime literally all day until we fell asleep and she woke me up the next morning with those adorable yawns and sleepy eyes
>unspoken feelings for each other we were too shy/scared to say in conversation
>watch movies together, browse the Internet together, just be on FaceTime together all day not doing anything but enjoying each other's company
>send each other gifts on our birthdays
>she eventually stops responding as quick
>enthusiasm and interest in me fades away probably because I'm a clingy NEET
>talk on and off for the next 2 1/2 years
>she met a great guy, Chad, she just graduated top of her class, and is doing great without me, like I never had any impact on her life at all
>didn't talk at all in 2016
>blocked and unblocked her several times
>she recently followed me back on social media after all this time

I don't even want to send her a message because I just know I'll be setting myself up for more heartache. I'll overthink and over analyze each message and drive myself insane. I just hope she's doing okay.
>>
>>34034658
MotherFUCKER

I always fucking assumed her name was some sort of fucking nerd reference. She had more than one middle name and supposedly one of those was Galadriel.

unsurprisingly she also had me over a couple times for Dungeons And Dragons. Those are the only times I've ever played and I fucking loved it.
>>
>>34034143

>Elizabeth

>hurts too much most of the time
>we got close (very close)
>I thought I had a chance
>parents make me switch schools
>she ends up falling for some fucking asian chad

>tfw when asian chad is picked instead of you
>tfw when u have more in common with her than that other guy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.