[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fuck a slut from a club >Tells me after that she recently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1483765125821.jpg (52KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483765125821.jpg
52KB, 580x640px
>Fuck a slut from a club
>Tells me after that she recently broke up with her 5'8 boyfriend
>Says me dick "is like twice as big"
>Mfw I just cucked some beta faggot who likely browses /r9k/

God damn I tell ya if you're not Chad you don't know how good life really is
>>
>>34033405
how big is ur penor tho
>>
I dislike women sufficiently that I don't even care. This has no meaning. If I want sex I can always buy it. Women are meaningless.
>>
> learn that the term cuck is trendy on the cool website you've just discovered, four chan
> don't know what it means, but i'll say it anyway, i want to fit in
> time to shitpost about some braindead shit i may or may not have actually done and fail to be funny
>>
>tfw doctor
>tfw I have examined so many vaginas they literally mean nothing to me
>just oozing secretional stink holes

It takes more than that to impress. Try harder.
>>
>broke up
>fucked her first
>somehow you're the one doing the cucking
Fuck off norm
>>
>>34033624
it's having a partner that's meaningful
>>
>>34033405
mozel tov hoImes

celebrate?
>>
>tfw I have a girlfriend
>tfw I have another girl interested in me
>tfw girlfriend doesn't mind if I fool around with this other chick

why.jpg
>>
>>34033681
>it's having a partner that's meaningful

Dubious. I've never found any significant benefit in group work. Better off just doing it all yourself so it gets done properly. Less bullshit that way also.
>>
File: Popeye.jpg (79KB, 800x1536px)
Popeye.jpg
79KB, 800x1536px
>me dick
OP injects spinach in his peehole and then it's fuckin' time.
>>
>>34033743
Because she's fucking around on the side to, sorry but she's been getting fucked by other guys, that's why she doesn't feel upset that you would be with another girl because she's already had another guy.
>>
>>34033405
>fuck a slut from the club

Kek, you think this makes you chad worthy? Literally the dirtiest slobbiest people have hookups at the club
>>
>>34033787
I don't really care about monogamy though. Glad it worked out the way it did. What's the point of seeing one person and one person only and making sure that they only see you when clearly you can be attracted to more than one person? Monogamy is best found and practiced in church.
>>
>>34033851
I don't have the time to love multiple people
>>
>>34033884

Losers have nothing better to do than just date and fuck all day.

That's why they will never get anything accomplished in life.

The idea that guys who spend all their time chasing women's sloppy holes are to be deified is hilarious. It's the most worthless existence you could dedicate yourself to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.