[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fembot >kinda cute but wasn't wearing makeup that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2763.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
>be fembot
>kinda cute but wasn't wearing makeup that day
>waiting for the train
>cute black guy if train is headed to a certain town
> i say yes
>get on train, make sure to get my own row
>he asks me if he could sit
>we start talking, i can tell he's high
>says i'm beautiful twice and sexy once and asks if i've ever had a bf before
>i say no
>he's surprised and teases me about wanting to date
>says his gf of six years cheated on him
>he's 20 so 6 years is middle school lol
>start talking about college
>he says he was arrested for carrying a weapon
>maybe i made a face, but he tells me to not be scared lol
>keep talking
>i give him my number

i'm so meek, i know i shouldn't have responded, but i'm so desperate for male attention and he's a genuine 7/10 with green eyes

should i reply to his text?
he seems like a super normie despite being a thug maybe... I don't think he'll be receptive to my robotness.
>>
>tfw nonwhitenonblack KHV with no gf
>cant wait to see the asshurt that comes from OP's bait

lets watch
>>
Can we have his number
>>
>>34033123
A black man with green eyes? What
>>
>>34033123

>says i'm beautiful twice and sexy once and asks if i've ever had a bf before
>he says he was arrested for carrying a weapon
>maybe i made a face, but he tells me to not be scared lol

you're gonna get groomed to be a street whore one day if you're so gullible
>>
>>34033123
too obvious OP. situation has to be more coincidntal.
>>
>>34033123
>A nog on drugs with a criminal record blatantly hounds a girl like a horny kid calling her sexy and basically "muh dik"
>She goes along with it the whole way and gives her number

I'm not going to judge, and you may well end up happy together.

For me personally though, it's pretty defeating desu. What's the point in trying?
>>
>>34033123
No one gives a shit about what some coal burning roastie says on a malaysian carpet riding forum. Gtfo
>>
>>34033123
This will be good

Totally originated politics post
>>
>be fembot
>negro with crazy eyes is putting out that "this person is going to try and interact with you" vibe
>sure enough, he does
>babbles at me for entire train ride
>gets off at my stop
>demands phone number
>give fake number
>have to walk away and into dollar tree instead of to car
>he finally meanders away
>I have lost thirty minutes of possible study time I could have had on train and thirty more evading him
>I have lost five dollars buying objects at dollar tree so I don't get hassled for not purchasing shit

ree...
>>
>>34033527
How is it defeating?
>be confident
>at least a 5 in looks

Done.
>>
>>34033910
>get hassled for not purchasing shit
things that literally never happen
>>
>>34033985
I dunno, I always feel bad for the cashiers- it's a fucking dollar tree and they have those plastic vests- they look like they want to kill themselves- everyone in a dollar tree looks like they want to kill themselves and like they're mad that I've intruded during their dollar tree sadness.
I ended up using the bamboo rods I bought- as generic extenders for tools they come in handy.
I just don't want to be hounded by street people.
>>
>>34033966
Because you can try to be something productive and make good of your life, but that takes time. During which time, the girl like OP you'd want to be with, was fooling around with the sorts of guys in the OP post.
>>
>>34034059
Dollar tree has cheap candy & home cleaning supplies too

dont reply to me or my posts again
>>
>>34033123
please dont get yourself hurt
>>
>>34033123
>Armed criminal nog on drugs asks for your number after saying the oldest pickup lines on the planet
>You actually do it
We all know how this will end, and it's with a missing person report for you.

RIP OP
>>
File: IMG_5387.png (123KB, 200x340px)
IMG_5387.png
123KB, 200x340px
Yeah, don't date a nigger. Even if they live in a hood, you'll drag down their status in society.
>>
File: animatedree.gif (1MB, 900x835px) Image search: [Google]
animatedree.gif
1MB, 900x835px
>>34033123
>nigger on drugs with a history of criminal charges
>basically human trash
>still gets girls numbers because "he's a cute 7/10 with green eyes"
AND NORMIES TELL ME LOOK DON'T FUCKING MATTER
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34034079
I'm OP and even though you're not where you want to be, doesn't mean the right girl for you isn't out there :)
I'm clearly not judgmental because I'm a dumb attention starved roastie, but there are normal girls who care more about what's inside...
>>
>>34034256
you're making this more about race than it is
>>
File: 1460354521897.jpg (57KB, 236x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460354521897.jpg
57KB, 236x320px
>>34034270
>but there are normal girls who care more about what's inside...
not really, no

>I'm a dumb attention starved roastie
Exactly. It's okay, its like the scorpion and the frog. You can't change your nature.
>>
File: checkem.png (311KB, 395x348px)
checkem.png
311KB, 395x348px
>>34034278
Whatever you say, 80 IQ nigger-lover.
Day of the rope for you soon pal.
>>
>>34034270
That's nice to hear but it's a little disheartening.

>Rummage barehanded through this pile of used syringes for a flower

When by nature, by being surrounded by the pile of syringes, the flower at least in some part, is at least a little tainted. Because more often than not, even that one seemingly immaculate girl you find, still had a Chad ex.
>>
>>34034256
Post a pic, you pathetic dweeb
>>
>bot
>gets attention from some guy on the street, called sexy and beautiful all in one day
That's why women can't be robots, lads
>>
>>34034362
>Post a pic, you pathetic dweeb

>implying I'd post a picture of myself on a mongolian fingerpainting forumWhy does how I look matter at all here? The point is that this criminal drugged up nigger can get phone numbers with ease and I can't get shit all because he has good genetic aesthetics and I don't,
>>
>>34034367
I'm 3/10- seriously revolting, and fairly normal looking nigs make a pass at me when I'm out and about.
I don't know what's wrong with them- but I don't think it really "counts" because you probably get AIDs, and all your shit stolen, and then they burn down your house with the corpses of you and your entire family inside the house if you trust them.

If you were in prison- one would try to have sex with you too, but you're still a robot.
>>
You go girl! He's black, he has green eyes, he's a thug. This is what a girl wants. I know i want that!
>>
>>34034323
>church
>any kind of (religious) charity that's catholic or SDA
>filters on okcupid
>bookstores
>>34034295
Yes there are. The previous guy I liked had such a beautiful personality and was a really good guy who treated me well. He was 6-7/10, but still.
>>
>>34034467
>Yes there are.
no
ree

no woman wants a "normal guy", not in my experience

>church
>okc
>catholic charities
lmao

>bookstores
roasties and bad women go to bookstores too, so they can let Chad catch them buying the latest 50 Shades of Grey

t. normal guy
>>
>>34034467
>Anything religious

Chances better than normal, but some church girls are the biggest sluts, and you get "born again virgins".

>Bookstores

Cold approach girls in the bookstore? Life isn't a romantic comedy.
>>
>>34033123
do what u fucking want, jesus

only advice u should take is to not take any advice from this place
>>
>>34034664
Do whores spend 1+ hours at bookstores? No. they buy 50 shades online
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.