[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lube up index finger >stick it in my ass as far as it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1478008625404.jpg (27KB, 480x480px)
1478008625404.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>lube up index finger
>stick it in my ass as far as it will go
>wiggle it around
>feel literally nothing
>not even a twitch in my penis

did I get memed into sticking a finger in my ass

where was the good part?
>>
>>34032847
Youre supposed to use something bigger than your finger and in the shape of a penis. Youre supposed to fap while its in your butt too.
>>
>>34032847
Your finger is just to open your ass up a bit, it won't do much on it's own.
>>
>>34032873
wtf would I own that's bigger than a finger and also safe to put in your ass

do I look like some kinda faggot who's got a toolbox of this crap
>>
>>34032847
just start fapping to your favorite material then plop a finger in your butt it will restrict your prostate and make you orgasm much qicker
>>
>>34032981
>and make you orgasm much qicker
why would I want that
>>
>>34032847
one time I shoved my finger so far up my ass I literally felt shit in there
>>
>>34032847
you have to hit the prostate to feel anything
>>
>>34033070
I couldn't find shit

well that's not true

I found literal shit on my finger because I don't own a bidet
>>
>>34033167
Geeze.. you could've use a bottle of water and douched your bum or something anon.
>>
>>34032847
>suck on finger for a few seconds to lube it up
>stick up bum
>dick is hard within 20 seconds

Well I'm already a fag, so this is good
>>
File: 1480161527685.jpg (16KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480161527685.jpg
16KB, 319x320px
>>34032847
>did I get memed into sticking a finger in my ass

I don't know why but that made me kek
>>
>>34033252
do you have to be gay for it to work? that's lame

it's something I think about a lot, but I just don't actually get anything out of the execution
>>
File: 1468298967913.png (711KB, 844x535px) Image search: [Google]
1468298967913.png
711KB, 844x535px
>be me
>buy an anal vibrator.
>tried it a few times for hours.
>didn't feel anything arousing, honestly tried
>gave up and just fapped

I got meme'd, but more than likely I was just a victim of intrusive thoughts. I'd rather be the penetrator than the penatratee
>>
>>34032847
Never use one single finger because (a) it's not big enough and (b) fingernails.

Get a dildo. Get a big ol' 10" dildo. I prefer flobby/squishy but whatever floats yer boat.
>>
>>34032894
jump rope handles, fooseball table handles, candles that you can carve, cucumbers, sharpie magnum, balls in a condom, tail of a stuffed animal, foot of a portal turret plushie... the list goes on and on.
>>
>>34033398
>candles that you can carve, cucumbers, sharpie magnum, balls in a condom
These are really bad ideas. That stuff can get stuck in your butt. You need something with a handle or a flare.
>>
>>34033316
It would probably help if you had at least a slight attraction to dicks, but I don't have a definite answer. But I'd never masturbate while anally inserting something. I'd be too focused on one or the other to be able to do both simultaneously.
>>
>>34033416
I like futa and I like the idea of traps

idk senpai
>>
>>34033330
>rather be the penetrator than the penatratee

the whole point is to be penetrated, dude. If you get off to being the penetrator why would you even bother?
>>
>>34033411
>you can't carve a candle into a butt plug
I've done it. I went for a walk with it in. It was pretty uncomfortable because I don't think I used enough lube. I took it out in some bushes and threw it into a swimming pool.
>>
>>34032847
Just sit your ass on the smooth edge of your chair and move up into it

Just kidding I don't know how these gay fap things work
>>
>>34033443
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Intrusive+thoughts
>>
File: aw yee.png (341KB, 396x803px) Image search: [Google]
aw yee.png
341KB, 396x803px
>>34032847
>stick it in my ass as far as it will go
>wiggle it around

That's where you did it wrong Op.

>BE IN FAG MOOD.

>Cut nails.
>When inserting Try imagine a line that extends from the bottom of your hard dick.
>Gently Push around that area towards dick.
>If it feels weird You're doing it right.
>start to Do that "come closer" moviment.
>You can do a circular moviment.
>You'll feel like you're going to cum/piss.
>If you feel 100% faggot try to not touch your dick.
>You will crave relief and be all twitchy.
>But your index finger is the only thing that will make you cum.

It will take a little bit of pratice so don't be inpatient.

TIPS:
>Placing your dick against something (Pillows) Wihile doing it make you cum Waaaaay easier.
>Play with nipples while and before doing so is super fun. (gently touch them. REALLY REALLY GENTLY)= istaerection.
>Being "nofap" for sometime helps.

If done right it 10 times better than a normal fap.
>I fell from my bed one time because of it.
>after you cum, you keep feeling quivers in all your body.
>thank me later
>>
>>34032990
This, this is why I don't like plugs in my ass during sex, though the idea is hot, it makes me tense up and pop way to quick.
>>
>>34033452
I bet kid who went swimming in that pool found your mageiver buttplug and thought it was cool new pool toy, he then contracted HIV and died. You are worse than a nigger.
>>
>>34033452
I already seen this somewhere...
>>
File: IMG_5255.jpg (718KB, 1053x1070px)
IMG_5255.jpg
718KB, 1053x1070px
>>34032894
I mean you're the guy who fingers his butt...
>>
>>34033636
Do you do the come here movement with your plan facing the ground or the sky, let's say you were standing up
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.