[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any of you ever consider room mating with another person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1470895924946.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470895924946.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
Would any of you ever consider room mating with another person on this board to work at minimum wage in a bullshit state like Alabama
>>
Maybe if I could find a job there. Can you not afford 100% of your rent anon?
>>
>>34032390
Why dont you make a /Robo Motel/ general and a gofundme to try to get robots to buy a motel together that they can live in and rent and make money off of?
>>
>>34032432
I'd have to work more than I would like to, it seems like the ideal comfy situation
>>
If you're not a nigger, yes, I would, as long as there aren't too many niggers where you live.

How is the weather in AL?
>>
Not if they're also a /k/ or /b/ poster
>>
>>34032390
What part of Alabama? I'm originally from Anniston and I'd love to be at least close to there.
>>
>>34032528
Well considering the place I'm considering is literally called rainsville...
But I'm a white guy though
>>
>>34032565
72 miles away from Anniston
>>
>>34032390
No not at random. It's really no different from going on kikebook and using that to find random roomies.
Odds are I'd end up a borderline retard with no standards, ethics or even hygiene.

There are people I've met on 4chan and known for years who I'd actually do this with because I know they aren't human waste.
>>
>>34032390
I'd do it in Texas
I don't have the money to go to alabama
>>
>>34032624
That's a solid point, this place does have a lot of degenerates on it
>>
>>34032528
It will dip to the 20s from time to time in the winter, but snow is a rarity. Nearly every single storm that passes through Alabama comes in a wave from west to east. Tornadoes are also a rarity, but a possibility.

>>34032594
Well that sucks. Though it is almost halfway between Huntsville and there. Hm... I'll give it some thought.
>>
>>34032636
I have a friend who lives in AL, it only costs him $400 a month to live there. Or were you talking about travel fee
>>
>>34032659
Travel fee desu
Shipping for my stuff
I guess I could drive hypothetically but I would have no reason to
>>
I am a negro but with autism bucks to put forward for rent can I live in this motel???
>>
Yeah probably. Live in NC though.
>>
I want a roommate in Phoenix. I'm pretty relaxed but piss jugs might be immediate ground for eviction.
>>
>>34032783
>negro
No thanks
>>
>>34032390
Would you accept someone who is /poopinthekitchensinkfetishmasterrace/?
>>
>>34032390
naw no way. you fuckers seem like the kinda guys who'd put shaving cream on other dudes balls or light the house on fire while i have a girl over then giggle about it.
>>
>>34033448
>while i have a girl over

georgebat.gif
>>
>>34033564
>anon is okay with roommates shaving his balls in his sleep.
>>
>>34033641
>anon is okay with roommates shaving his balls in his sleep.
I'd rather room with a fag than a normal to be honest
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.