[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We list boards we never post on because We're afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: gasp.jpg (102KB, 650x650px)
gasp.jpg
102KB, 650x650px
ITT We list boards we never post on because We're afraid of getting bullied.
>I can't be the only one.

I'll start:

>/mu/
>/a/
>/adv/
>/v/
>>
/a/ and /v/ are the worst boards on the site. I don't recommend that people even lurk there.
/adv/ is a containment board for teenagers.
>>
>/ic/
>/soc/
>/adv/
>/mu/
>/a/

you're not the only one. I'd write /v/ but I don't even bother posting any more, it's garbage.
>>
/v/ has been nice in my experience when autismally making a thread to ask a question. That said I only really post on /g/ and /r9k/
>>
Every board except /r9k/
>>
>/vr/
>/lit/
>/pol/
>/qa/
>/lgbt/
>/ic/
>/k/

most of the hobby-oriented boards I listed just seem so elitist and have this "oh fuck look at this un-initiated faggot who thinks he can enjoy our hobby" attitude going on
>>
>>34032202
/lit/

Them folk are ruthless.
>>
>>34033097
I love /ic/ for how ruthless it is but it's depressing at the same time. Also:
>person gives constructive criticism
>"POST YOUR OWN WORK THEN"
>>
>>34032202

>/pol/
>/b/

/pol/ because of how many radicals live there, left or right, and dare you have any opinion that defies both sides, and /b/ because its basically normieville. I preferably post on /r9k/, /s4s/ sometimes, and im often a lurker on /wsg/
>>
File: clousea.jpg (17KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
clousea.jpg
17KB, 300x177px
>>34033209
One of my two friend is really into literature.
>This guy does nothing but reading and writing poetry.

He says that /lit/ is for "normies".
>"What a bunch of shit tasted Jame Joyce Feticists"

He's the chatty type. Honestly he says alot of bad things about /lit/ But I usually space out before he ends up his sentences, So I can't really explane why he believes so.
>>
>>34033097
Kek, /ic/ is great for links on torrenting books and shit but never visit there on a regular basis. Seriously I browsed that board every day for 2 years and it's become a cesspool where people do nothing but bitch about popular artists. I see a lot of anons who want to learn how to draw and get told to visit /ic/. All it does is suck the soul out of new artists by encouraging a gitgud to get paid mentality, while at the same time trying it's best to drag anyone down who wants to get better. Plus the samefagging is atrocious. It needs ids desu.

If you want to gitgud to get paid right from the get go, places like permanoobs will encourage you to do that while providing a community that is tight knit but welcomes newcomers. New and intermediate artists don't need some faceless anon telling him his work his shit but not providing anything constructive. They need someone to tell them how to improve rather than "dude loomis lmao"
>>
>>34033342
>Honestly he says alot of bad things about /lit/
>He says that /lit/ is for "normies"

Sounds like he got his shit pushed in on a critique thread and this is his way of coping with it.

I dealt with it similarly.
>>
>>34033611
I don't really know about it.

>He Is scared of posting because He knows he can't express its fullest IO with english.

>I presented him Image boards only a couple of months ago.
>>
There are many boards that I don't post on because I have no interest in their subject. Why would you be afraid of being bullied? Just don't post like a fucking imbecile and you shouldn't have any problems.
>>
File: yXcsCK3.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yXcsCK3.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>34032202

>>/a/

holy fuck i feel you on a spiritual level. i remember asking for a link to some phoenix wright anime because i couldn't find a link anywhere and for nostaligic reasons and i just got roasted hard.

i mean when it's not on pirate bay i usually give up but people were saying they had streamed the episode and everything
>>
/s4s/

I wondered in there once accidentally, holy shit that place is fucking weird
>>
>>34033768
>wondered
fuck wandered
>>
>>34033323
/b/ is filled with the most annoying faggots on the internet.

literlaly every single one of them are newfag cancer who think they're funny

literally a gateway board
>>
>>34033722
A lot of people here are talking about /a/. They're notorious for hating crossboarders and being able to sniff out newfags a mile away. Honestly though it's super easy to fit in. Just don't talk about irl much and try and provide meaningful discussion. I really liked the log horizon threads because it was all the fun of /a/ mixed with some mmo nostalgia posting.
>>
>>34033765
Do you fucking even use google you fucking retard?

I hope you know where to go now to stream anime.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 880x1042px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 880x1042px
>/pol/
Just don't feel like getting into an Internet argument in an echo chamber

>/int/
It's another "Aussie gets assblasted so hard he spams the board with "banter" until everyone else starts parroting him for several months" episode

>/x/
Guess it's too much to ask for a decent discussion about the paranormal and supernatural
>>
>/tv/
i rarely post on there because it's just a shit show of everyone banting on each other and trying to out-contrarian each other. i used to do it too but it's just so boring now
>>
/a/
That's it
>>
>>34033765
>/a/
>"I don't like Miyazaki things. Those kind if stuff that seems deep but actually aren't... But it's just a taste... I mean, i get why people like it... It's not made for me, just that."
>gets annihilated.
>never again.
>>
>>34033768
This. I don't get /s4s/ and I don't know that anyone does
>>
File: 1483937239058.jpg (59KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1483937239058.jpg
59KB, 680x765px
>>34032202
/soc/, I'm desperate for a relationships (or at this point even just friends) and I feel like only another anon would be able to understand me, but at the same time I know /soc/ is literally filled with normies and I'm afraid they'd ridicule me for being a khv. Also I have crippling social anxiety so even giving away throwaway contact info and internet conversations make me anxious.
>>
File: 1479093920453.jpg (40KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1479093920453.jpg
40KB, 897x869px
>>34032202
>anonymous imageboard
>afraid of bullying

ooooh nooooo someones gonna reference your words and put mean words
>>
>>34032202
I post everywhere because fuck all of these faggots. They dont know shit about anything and all want to be a nigga but they dont wanna have to be a nigga. /v/ is shit at video games.
>>
>/mu/ /a/ /lgbt/ /g/ /sci/
>>
>>34034694
forgot about /lit/
>>
File: IMG_4919.png (225KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4919.png
225KB, 880x882px
>>34034386
Its just a containment board for people to spam shitty memes on, so the spamming of those memes on other boards is reduced.
>>
>>34034704
>>34034694
I completely misunderstood what this thread is about fuck everything
>>
>>34033834
>The system thinks this is spam for some reason.
/a/ is good at doing what they think old /a/ did. I know some communitites go to far on positivity but they almost go to far in the opposite direction, trying to protect themselves from the leddit boogeyman these days. They scream at anyone who likes something that goes against the general hivemind or gets too popular and goes against their taste (which became ironic as soon as they started to allow the big three and didn't self moderate them to oblivion). As an oldfag I find myself visiting less and less every year because I know there's better places to find discussion on the series I like these days, though I doubt I'll ever be able to cut it out completely.
>>
>>34033847
i checked everywhere you judgemental cunt but they gave me some anime index for torrents because it wasn't uploaded to mainstream sites at the time and called me names
>>
None because I'm okay with criticism and can discern virulent shitposting from actual opinions
except for /3/ ;_;
>>
>>34033794
>>34034386
>>34034710
it's a great place to just dump the stress of the day into halfassed posts.
Long rambling half baked articles are some of my favorite things to drop on random threads

One of the things you need to remember is that your thread will not survive, not many people go on [s4s] compared to other boards and the board's palate is almost entirely unpredictable.
>>
File: 1483852040839.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
1483852040839.gif
2MB, 360x414px
>/p/ (got called edgy from like 50 people for burning some religious cult's book that i got on the mail and taking pictures of it)
>/x/
>/mu/
>/g/
>/aco/
>/h/ (got banned for three days for calling someone a faggot)
>/k/
>>
I feel hurt. /mu/ is a board of peace. :(
>>
>>34034386
that board has transcended irony. You have to be truly enlightened to be able to comprehend it or just be autistic and bored so you can shitpost at free will
>>
>/vg/ makes me feel bad at vidya
>/biz/, /lit/, /g/ and /sci/ make me feel dumb[/spoiler
>mfw genuinely like anime but never know of the anime /a/ discusses so don't engage in any discussion

I mainly just stick to /mu/, /sp/ and /r9k/ these days
>>
/gif/ /wsg/
>>
/sci/
/x/
/soc/

Thats about it
>>
/fa/, sometimes /mu/
Though I'm really interested in both, I feel too dumb to post there
>>
/jp/ is pretty scary, I thought I was hardcore but they really take it up a notch.
>>
>>34033881

They have "cunny threads" now.

And always roast chloe moretz.

Its a funny board
>>
>>34032236
>>34033097

>/ic/

That's not bullying it's constructive criticism you fucking morons

you need Loomis
>>
File: 1479570278932.jpg (571KB, 916x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1479570278932.jpg
571KB, 916x1100px
>>34037846
>show your artwork
>>
/fit/

Never had a gf, overweight, virgin.. definitely not going near that place.
>>
File: halp.jpg (25KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
25KB, 600x411px
>>34034628
>He doesn't understand the pain.

>You're not a robot if you can post on anonymous imageboards without feeling pressure and anxiety.
>>
File: 1481159709989.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481159709989.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>34032202
>go on /pol/
>get bullied for my flag
>go on /int/
>get bullied for my flag
>go on /sp/
>get bullied for my flag
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x428px
>No ones posted /co/ or /toy/
>The only two boards I visit regularly other than /r9k/
Feels pretty good
>>
>>34032202
/b/
/r/
/gif/
>>
>>34039248
fucking leaf
>>
>>34032202

I don't post in the following boards because I don't get along with them:

>/a/ - every time I've ever made a thread or posted in one, its turned into shit flinging
>/g/ - "No, seriously install Gentoo"
>/co/ - Samething as /a/
>>
Why is everyone afraid of /mu/? We are pretty nice
>>
File: erre.gif (76KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
erre.gif
76KB, 500x342px
>>34040063
/mu/ is scary if you don't know anything.
>People seems toxic as hell.
>Everyone's supposed to know everything.

I just wanted to know how this type of music was called...
>>
I enjoy boards where I can call people dumb faggots when they don't know specific things involving the board's topic.
>>
>>34032202
/mu/

Music snobs are the worst
>>
>>34040063
this.
You need to lurk for some time before posting there, but it applies to most "serious" boards on this site. Don't just jump onto some board and ask stupid questions, that's how you get yourself called a retard.
>>
>>34032202
>>34040649

Tbh I just shit on people ironically, its fun to call each other names when you don't really mean it
>>
None, actually.

I just take some time to absorb the board culture first, so that I know that which I ask or post isn't considered a faux pas.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.