[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are monogamous relationships supposed to work? In particular,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: selini_angelini.jpg (70KB, 454x637px) Image search: [Google]
selini_angelini.jpg
70KB, 454x637px
How are monogamous relationships supposed to work?

In particular, how are people supposed to not feel resentment towards their partners and jealousy towards other couples when they see that other people are more physically attractive than their partners?

I ask this as someone with a cute, nice, loving gf whom I could picture myself very happy with, except for the fact that there are girls FAR hotter than her who I can't help but lust after.
>>
i used to think my gf was sub-par looking but now she's the sexiest girl on earth to me, just give it time anon.
>>
This is why "clingyness" i.e. loyalty is ideal, and also why it's despised by whores because it reminds them of their disgusting whoredom.
>>
>>34032113
how long did it take? it's been 6 months since i first asked if she wanted to hold my hand and she said yes

>>34032217
i think i understand what you're saying. if i understand correctly, you mean having few past partners, so as to reduce the number of mental comparisons one makes against their current partner?
>>
>>34032113
Essentially this, you'll eventually find them to be perfect, even if you know they are realistically not that good looking
>>
>>34032113
basically this, once you fall in love with the actual person the looks start mattering less
>>
>>34032063
You're supposed to do things as a couple and become invested in eachother.
You know, so the disentangling yourselves from eachother would be a painful and stupid decision causing huge collateral damage.
And grass is greener becomes less true because strange, hotter women won't have that sense of security, rapport or trust. Or your biological children or the like.

You should probably get to know your cute, nice, loving gf better.
>>
File: cima ang.png (247KB, 298x415px) Image search: [Google]
cima ang.png
247KB, 298x415px
>>34032113

Really? I never felt this way about my first gf. I thought she was okay at first but then i resented myself for being with her because I wanted someone else that looked a lot better.
>>
i have no idea how girls date ugly guys or betas
even 7/10 fucks me up i can't look.
>>
>>34032063
>except for the fact that there are girls FAR hotter than her who I can't help but lust after

That's how relationships work. You don't have to become loyal. The ones who do only do it because they realize they can't do anything but lust after other girls, and it's better to have a girl in hand. Loyalty isn't but the expression of desperation, that's why, in a weird display of general honesty, it's called clinginess and despised.

Women always do that. Your gf mentally compares you to every man she meets, and if you fall below average she won't doubt in changing you. A lot of girls are with their bfs just to not be alone and bid their time until someone better appears.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.