[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I eliminate American politics from my life? Every discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (872KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
872KB, 1180x842px
How do I eliminate American politics from my life?

Every discussion on every website I go on devolves into the same old boring fucking arguments about American politics. I can't fucking escape it.

It's so fucking annoying. When will you fucking people just shit the fuck up about the goddamn election and stop whining 24/7?
>>
>>34031652

There is a politics board
I see no reason why politics isn't banned from this board
>>
>>34031652
Politics is life 1st world baby.Only overgrown children would complain about something like this
>>
>>34031652
It is Hillary's fault.
Trump is going to fix it.
>>
Realize that 51% of the US population did not want Trump to be president, so of course people are pissed off.

Probably won't calm down either if Trump keeps fucking up.
>>
>>34033043

>51% of the US population

think about how voting works for a second and the consider how fucking dumb you are
>>
>>34033043

total turnout wasn't even 60% of the population lol
>>
File: 1482868931294.png (81KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
1482868931294.png
81KB, 600x386px
>>34033043
Why do normies get mad when they lose at thier own game?
>>
Literally live under a rock and never watch tv or surf the internet again. The only escape is not to look.
>>
>>34033043
>Realize that 51% of the US population did not want Trump to be president, so of course people are pissed off.
>Probably won't calm down either if Trump keeps fucking up.

literally none of this is relevant to his point

Every discussion on every website doesn't need to be about American politics all the time

especially here on /r9k/ I don't want to discuss politics with all the political scientists and public policy experts who I am sure browse this board
>>
File: tryingthishard.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tryingthishard.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>34033043
>>34033093
>>34033103
>>34033079
Kek at all the retards actually falling for this obvious bait
>>
>>34033115
This is /b/ 2.0.Due to loopholes there's Technically nothing wrong with posting politics as long as its OC.Even trap shit is ok here despite the fact that it should be on /b/ and /lbgt/
>>
>>34033043
>>34033079
The total number was 39.4% of the population approximately. Total votes were 126mil approximately and there are approximately 319 million people in the us.
>>
>>34031652

Politics is life.

The man you posted is now your leader. Some people don't like having that man as their leader.
>>
>>34033103
>Trump
>not the definition of normie

The guy is a Chad. He's everything you faggots apparently should hate, but yet you suck his cock.
>>
>>34033348
Chads arnt the true enemy, women are.Red pilled robots are aware of this truth
>>
>>34033115
>especially here on /r9k/ I don't want to discuss politics with all the political scientists and public policy experts who I am sure browse this board

I agree, but /pol/ cant contain itself to its own hole and has to shitpost all over the site about their ideologies. It's why everyone hates them.
>>
>>34033375
/Pol/ memed a man into the whitehouse what can /r9k/ screech about chicken tendies and fantasize about crossdressing faggots.

Lol nice one Buddy
>>
>>34033404
If you love /pol/ so much then why not stay there?
>>
>>34033404

You have to go back.

>>>/pol/

mootblox
>>
>>34031652
If I hear another unoriginal "Make _ Great Again" "joke" I'm going to kill myself.

IT ISN'T FUNNY YOU NORMIES EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU MAKE THAT SAME FUCKING JOKE
>>
File: 1482894012201.png (174KB, 749x771px) Image search: [Google]
1482894012201.png
174KB, 749x771px
>>34033435
>>34033417
>Getting this bamboozled on a anonymous chink forum
>>
File: 1483486917131.jpg (67KB, 600x800px)
1483486917131.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>34033474
Whats that? No wrong doing there just your average tolerant liberal passing by
>>
Kek
>>34033474
Said the normie
>>
File: page-11.png (4KB, 274x222px) Image search: [Google]
page-11.png
4KB, 274x222px
>>34031652
by the way OP I just wanna show you how close your thread was to dying before I saved it. Luckily I snapped a screenshot of the thread info right before it went to the front page.

Page 11 means it has about 30 seconds, maybe a little less, before it hits the archive, I saw it at just the right time, just before it would have been archived with NO replies and NOBODY caring about your thread.

But look at how successful it is now, over 20 replies, this must be a big day for you. Without me you would have 0 replies.

you should be sucking my dick right now, you should be paying me, but you didn't even acknowledge how my reply helped you, look at all the responses my reply got for you. I knew how much potential this thread had, I SAVED you. Why are you ignoring me? Why haven't you made a post thanking the first comment and at the very least acknowledging that this thread couldn't have existed without my help?

It's because of shit like this that I HATE helping you people, even if I save threads I get NO gratitude whatsoever. It's so thankless, bumping old threads, and yet I still do it because I am a GOOD person. But hey, just a little acknowledgement would be nice, you know? You could at least say something, "hey anon thanks for bumping my thread", that would have been pretty nice. But you didn't. Even something like "wow I didn't think anyone would respond" would be ok. But you didn't. You didn't do anything.

I am never gonna bump old threads again because it's pointless, it's a waste of my time, and it's all because of people like you OP. You don't even care about the work I do. You would rather just post more shit rather than trying to nurture the threads that we have in the first place. It's this mentality that's wrong with /r9k/, I'm despondent about the whole situation honestly, I don't even feel like posting here anymore
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.