[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW haven't fapped in 9 days >Want to fap but afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>TFW haven't fapped in 9 days
>Want to fap but afraid to because then I'll feel bad for breaking no fap
>Keep thinking it'll turn me into a God like Reddit and all the nu-males keep telling me if I stick with it for like a month or two.

I don't know what to do, like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
>>
You will feel bad as soon as you see your semen leaving your body causing irreversible consequences to your future. This is real life .
>>
File: sensual squash.jpg (513KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
sensual squash.jpg
513KB, 1280x1707px
>>34030822
nofap is a meme
you want to fap because you have nothing else to do and want to preoccupy your mind
so instead of sitting there wishing you could fap, do something to compensate, like go for a jog, or make a smoothie idfk
just sitting here on 4chan is going to lead to fapping eventually m8
>>
>>34030908
I realize you should do something else when you feel like fapping, but how do you not I just don't want to fap because I'm addicted to it and it feels good? Doesn't have to be just out of boredom. I was fapping at least once a day, it's like a drug. I feel like I'm going through detox and it sucks.
>>
File: FelixArgyle_Peg.png (900KB, 1280x1570px)
FelixArgyle_Peg.png
900KB, 1280x1570px
>>34030822
Nice dubs, that's not an easy roll. You really should reward yourself once in a while. Here I'll make it easy for you.
>>
>>34030822
Dude... dude... fap all you fucking want.

It's like anything else in life. People like to say ADDICTION ADDICTION like somehow YOU have a problem.

Maybe all you want to do is fap? That's cool. Don't listen to what anyone else tells you, seriously.

The only time fapping will do harm is if it starts to stunt your growth as a person (same with alcoholism or any other pleasure pursuit)
>>
>>34031272
>>34031384
Well people have said just fap like maybe once a week or cut back on it if you use to do it a lot, the problem is that since I stopped fapping my libido has gone to shit. If I start fapping again it'll probably come back to life and I'll want to fap everyday, I'm just afraid I won't have the willpower to limit my fapping.

It's literally like a fucking drug addict except with masturbation.
>>
>>34031459

A good trick there is to actually 'focus on orgasm'.

You aren't addicted to the orgasm specifically, you are addicted to enjoying yourself/endorphins. Hell, some people call it 'edging' or tantric sex.

If you're a guy, trust me, there are a fuckload of girls out there that would totally be fine with someone who has a high sex drive. It's just usually most guys they've met tend to be dicks.

Yeah I know it sounds unfair that you get judged by criteria that isn't YOURS, but you got to give them a chance to choose.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.