[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Years of masturbating as a cutfag >Touch my dick now at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 21

File: 1429078252059.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1429078252059.png
516KB, 680x418px
>Years of masturbating as a cutfag
>Touch my dick now at only 22
>Almost no feeling down there
This is hell, do not do this to your children.
>>
>>34030175
I was absolutely terrified and paranoid when I found out that some kids had part of their dick cut off.

I thought that it was like some sort of punishment that was recently outlawed but still secretly happened in some places.
>>
fucking ignorant ass americans
WHY DID YOU TARDS REPRODUCE IF YOU WERE JUST GOING TO DO THIS TO ME?????
>>
>father is racially Jewish
>has me circumcised

Fuck Jews, they ruined the world AND my masturbation
>>
>>34030175
>tfw my dick is so sensitive it hurts to touch it without the foreskin over it
>>
>>34030175

Do foreskin restoration like I've been doing for close to the last 5 months. At the very least it's a bit easier to jerk off now and I'm still a long long way from being close to done. It's tedious as hell and I wish I wasn't mutilated, but this is us cutfags' only option.

I can't wait until I finally get rollover when flaccid, going to be so worth all these nights of tugging on my dick. Then my glans will start to become re-sensitized. Before I started, I'd get frustrated because I couldn't orgasm. It was always tight and sore. Now I don't have much problem achieving orgasm anymore, and it's only going to get better.
>>
>>34030295
...that's not normal

you might have a UTI or something
>>
>>34030175
pull up all the lose skin over your glans and lock it in place with plastic wrap

it removes the keratin pretty quickly, and actually overnight if you leave it on while sleeping
>>
File: 1477961152814.jpg (175KB, 1328x1080px)
1477961152814.jpg
175KB, 1328x1080px
>>34030175
I hate my parents for having me cut and think that life is not worth living with a mutilated penis, sans-irony, but on the other hand my parents are the only ones who will love me for life! Why did they do this to me? Really makes you think!
>>
>>34030223
My circumcision was when I was a baby so I don't remember the pain I most definitely felt but in our old family album my parents kept the foreskin that was cut off. I still don't know why.
>>
>implying having no feeling in your dick is a bad thing
Chad is circumcised.

That's why Chad can pound your crush for 2 hours at a time.
>>
>>34030589
and feel nothing from it, yay Chad?
>>
>>34030611
Yeah but he still cums with a woman even if he doesnt feel it. He cums with several women, since all women want to be jackhammered for 2 hours straight while they lay there like a dead flounder.
>>
>>34030589
>Chad

Is his full name Chad Goldenbergstein?

You know you can just put on a regular condom or a thick condom if you're that sensitive, there's also numbing ointments and plenty of trick to deal with being too sensitive.

Having a dead leather dick is pretty much permanent unless you go through foreskin restoration like so many people do these days.
>>
>>34030554
The solution is clear, cut off parts from your parents
>>
>>34030687
>Is his full name Chad Goldenbergstein?
Non sequitur.

>You know you can just put on a regular condom or a thick condom if you're that sensitive, there's also numbing ointments and plenty of trick to deal with being too sensitive.
You think women don't like it bareback too? 100% sure you're a virgin if you think this.

Women want Chad, regardless of if he's jewish, or if he's cut, or if he uses con-damns.
>>
Of all the years I've posted and lurked in this shithole I've learned it's more psychological than anything.

You'll know if your dick is actually broken. Trannies get hard, some of them have some real slappers.
>>
>>34030223

>I thought that it was like some sort of punishment

Historically it was, and it may still be on a limited basis in some places.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/forcible-circumcision-turned-this-man-into-an-anti-circumcision-activist
>>
>>34030393

No, that's perfectly normal. He's talking about his glans.

The glans is loaded with pain-sensitive nerve endings (nocioceptors). In fact, almost all the nerve endings in the glans are nocioceptors.

The specialized, sensual, erogenous nerve endings are primarily in the foreskin. Not much in the glans.

Circumcision removes the main erogenous zones of the penis.

See this brief lecture by the anatomist Ken McGrath for a summary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
>>
>>34030795
but you're the one who came in this thread to rant about how Chad is cut, which is only true in cutland aka Israel Jr. aka USA
>>
>>34030982
The only fucking country that matters you irrelevant cuckold 3rd world loser. Did your country invent Donald Trump? Did your country copy 2ch and "invent" 4chan? No?

then neck yourself
>>
File: Tight.png (16KB, 499x300px)
Tight.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>34030420

>pull up all the lose skin

A fair number of cut guys don't have any "loose skin" remaining. Some parents even specifically request tight cuts because they think it looks better.
>>
>>34030842

>Of all the years I've posted and lurked in this shithole I've learned it's more psychological than anything.

The glans is barely even erogenous. It's the foreskin that is the penis's primary sensory structure. The idea that it's the glans that matters so much is a lie.

So how is having the primary sensory structure of your penis removed and suffering for that "psychological"? If anything it's being more in tune with reality.

>You'll know if your dick is actually broken.

Women who had their clits cut off usually don't think anything is wrong. They think that's normal--that that's how it should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcC0TLCvfM
>>
>>34031049
>Some parents even specifically request tight cuts because they think it looks better.
This bothers me to hear more than it probably should, it makes me angry even. Some of the things people do because they're "normal" are unbelievably fucked up.
>>
File: IMG_0693.jpg (62KB, 671x665px)
IMG_0693.jpg
62KB, 671x665px
>my mother is catholic
>my father is catholic
>mfw I was cut

Can somebody explain this? Did my parents get memed on??
>>
normalfags are pathetic animals
>>
>>34031244
If it means anything to you I am an antinatalist, I wouldn't cut, and I think the old fuckstick would rather make it about himself. But what else is new with you too?

Does anyone here have a good reason to have undesigned children? Let's talk about this for real.
>>
File: dubsZelda.jpg (28KB, 500x375px)
dubsZelda.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>34031244
Don't be sad, you rolled dubs, here have an uncommon check
>>
>>34031301
I used to attend the Catholic church with my grandma to keep her company and have something to do on Sunday mornings. There once was a video about how this priest went to this backwater village in some country in South America and they were listing all the good shit he did. It was like "Taught them about Jesus, built a school, circumcised all boys and newborn children, dug a well..." The way it was so nonchalantly shoved in with all the good deeds fucked me up. I didn't know the Catholics fell for the snippy Jew.
>>
>>34030328
I'm trying to do this now. Started in December. Hard to keep going considering there is hardly any gains to be made for the longest of times.

Also you need to buy the restorer devices and it'll probably be harder for me getting it delivered to AUS
>>
>>34030175
mfw my parents got me cut because they were just too lazy to clean my baby dick
>>
>>34030175
I hope future cutfags become school shooters and mow down ROASTIES and circumscision apologists!
>>
>>34031301
Maybe your father was uncut but he had phimosis or another problem with his weewee and he didn't want his son to suffer like he had
>>
>>34031244
>>34031049
Oh no, I didn't read the image just the text, oh no.

>>34031376
>If it means anything to you I am an antinatalist
I think birth is pretty great as long as the parents are trying their hardest to do their best for their kids but I guess being an antinatalist is better than being someone like that fucking guy.

>But what else is new with you too?
>Does anyone here have a good reason to have undesigned children? Let's talk about this for real.
I don't understand.
>>
File: dubsPokemon.jpg (47KB, 597x600px)
dubsPokemon.jpg
47KB, 597x600px
>>34031488
Nice Nazi dubs, such a nice roll I will give you advice. I've been restoring for over 6 months and the restoring devices don't do shit.

Well they do work, but even the highest tension levels on any of the devices do not stimulate mitosis much. Manual method 2 or any manual tugging is the quickest and most efficient way to do it by miles. Just tug until you feel burning (not stinging) usually for a minute or 2 at a time. Do these at least 5 times a day and you will have really nice progress guaranteed.

Honestly don't bother with tugging devices their rate of growth is miniscule compared to manual. Now go spend those dollarydoos on some Filipino whore.
>>
>>34031600
Won't this make your dick look weird?
>>
>>34031497

That's very sad because the intact penis requires no special cleaning. Your parents were operating under false pretenses.

There is no need to force back the foreskin of a baby to clean under it, and doing so can actually cause serious injury.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html
>>
File: 1435862225326.jpg (79KB, 600x507px)
1435862225326.jpg
79KB, 600x507px
>tfw restored foreskin
feels nice desu
>>
>>34031244

>This bothers me to hear more than it probably should, it makes me angry even.

No, you're right to be bothered by it.

It's not you. It's they.
>>
File: dubsRed.jpg (7KB, 241x209px)
dubsRed.jpg
7KB, 241x209px
>>34031622
If you mean uneven portions of skin, then most likely no. Even if you do stretch certain parts of your skin more than other, you just stretch the shorter part more than the longer.

Really easy and simple solution unless you were talking about something else. Also I hope you didn't think I would forgot to check those dubs
>>
>>34031488

restoration may help with dryness of the glans but it obviosuly won't restore the nerves in the forskin that were lost
>>
>>34031668

It still won't look the same as a real foreskin though. And it won't have the same pattern of innervation as a real foreskin.

maybe better than nothing as long as you don't hurt yourself
>>
>>34031668
Does your dinkus look normal when erect (cut cocks and uncut cocks look more or less the same when erect most of the time)?

Can you pull back the skin?
>>
>>34031301
They got memed on if you're American.

>>34031415
It's actually an excommunicable offense to perform religious circumcisions in Catholicism.

t. catholic whose parents fell for the medical meme

Foregen when?
>>
>>34031800
>It's actually an excommunicable offense to perform religious circumcisions in Catholicism.
then why didn't anyone fucking say anything?

They even showed the baby penis, anon, THE BABY PENIS WAS ON DISPLAY IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF CATHOLICS
>>
File: dubsMultiple.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dubsMultiple.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>34031799
Nice dubs, this is a great digits thread. I only have coverage on part of glans soft so no coverage hard right now. I am able to masturbate with just gliding though.
>>
>>34030328
I've been restoring casually for a while now, my glans is dekeratinizing around the rim and I get a lot of flaccid rollover. I'm so glad I didn't get a tight cut.
>>
>>34031886
That's actually what I want, I don't really want coverage while hard, thanks for answering.

also a lot of the dubs are me, feels gud.
>>
I am uncut and I have recently become obsessed with how unfair male circumcision is. I was born in a Jewish hospital in the US and still managed to keep my dick intact somehow, never had the nerve to ask my parents about it, but my parents are european and I know my dad is intact so he was probably adamant about it.

The reason it doesn't change is because it would require hundreds of millions of women to admit that they are terrible mothers, and hundreds of millions of men to admit to themselves that they are missing out on 75% of sex. This manifests itself in the american inertia on the subject.

I want to get involved in the movement somehow, I may even donate to some lobbyist groups soon.
>>
>>34031800

>It's actually an excommunicable offense to perform religious circumcisions in Catholicism.

Maybe so, but Paul Tinari was circumcised by a Jewish mohel at the behest of a Catholic priest (see >>34030868 )

And it was for punishment due to a false accusation of having masturbated.
>>
>>34031959
>And it was for punishment due to a false accusation of having masturbated.
Can we get rid of religion and bullshit traditions?
>>
>>34031957

Please don't get discouraged by the MGM survivors in denial who say that we're all fine and you should ignore the issue.

I was mutilated. I'm not fine. I want it back, but they can't give it back to me. It wasn't my choice.

Why the fuck is it "my body my choice!!!!!!!!!!!!" for women, but I can't choose to be whole, as a man? What about MY body?
>>
>>34030328
what's the point when you can't get your frenulum back
>>
File: batdubs.gif (2MB, 640x360px)
batdubs.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>34031600
thanks anon. nice dubs yourself.

I've mainly been keeping with manual method 2 for around 15 seconds at a time. Occasionally I'll try to rollup the skin and use tape to hold it in place.

>>34031775
I know it won't help with the nerves, I just want to try and increase sensitivity back in the head and try to have my glands covered while I'm flaccid. Also having foreskin helps with sex in terms of creating less friction when fucking.
>>
>>34031959
>>34032000

>one incident is the same thing as an established practice
>>
>>34031634
Post it anon. Time stamp that shit too.
>>
>>34030295
If you're still here, I had this problem as a teenager. Just slowly pull it back whenever you're in the shower. The contact with the warm water will gradually desensitize it enough to where you can touch it with no problem.
>>
>>34031600
I've been switching between method 2 and 3 with pretty nice results.
>>
>>34031957
Fucking do it. We need a voice anon.
>>
>>34032022

I won't, I understand why they cannot allow themselves to face reality, it must be mentally crushing to know you will never experience the best part of being alive

I just don't know where to direct my energy on this matter, how can i get involved?
>>
>>34032045
I'm not "fully" restored.
I just hit CI-4 and plan on getting to CI-6 and then stopping.

I did finally get flaccid coverage though, which is nice. Just take my word for it, don't need /pol/fags to start shitposting about niggers.
>>
>>34032152

Look up the Bloodstained Men. They're one of the most active intactivist nonprofits.

There are others too: NOCIRC, Doctors Opposing Circumcision, and Intact America.
>>
>>34031957

it's like every dick they cut helps society continue to believe that what was done to the previous generations of men was OK somehow

if a circumcised father decides to keep his son intact he has to deal with the grief of what was denied to him, but if he wants to continue telling himself that it's just a meaningless flap of skin and he has missed out on nothing then he has to get his son cut too to reinforce it in his mind
>>
>>34032164
What have you mainly been doing?
>>
>>34032435

The same thing happens with respect to circumcised mothers in cultures that practice FGM.
>>
>>34032317

I just changed my smile.amazon account to support doctors opposing circumcision and will make a donation to bloodstained men
>>
File: home-mrn.jpg (29KB, 230x210px)
home-mrn.jpg
29KB, 230x210px
>>34032022
Anon, I'm tired of being kicked down and metaphorically spat on. Men's rights are taken as a joke in this world, the punchline to a gynocentric kneeslapper. Not anymore.I am not okay with what they did to my body, I did not give consent for my mutilation, I need an outlet to express my grief and anger without judgement. We need to change things, it just isn't fair.
I will never be whole, never again.
>>
>>34032566

Awesome. Thank you so much. That means a lot to me.
>>
>>34032497
Well I t-taped for a year and a half or so because of how tight I was cut. Then took a break and started doing manual stretches and retaining now.
>>
File: 1456233874393.jpg (74KB, 1543x1360px)
1456233874393.jpg
74KB, 1543x1360px
>less sensitive feeling in peewee
>has to use lotion to jerk it
>mutilated by someone else with no consequences

are cutfags truly the most cucked of /r9k/?
>>
>>34032660

Some cut guy still have enough skin left over that they can move it up and down somewhat at least. So they can masturbate without lube because they still have some semblance of gliding action.
>>
File: 1397423494564.jpg (8KB, 285x337px)
1397423494564.jpg
8KB, 285x337px
>>34032541
>niece
>circumcised
>>
>>34032691

but to be clear, this does not apply if you got a tight cut
>>
>>34032723

In their culture it's considered normal.
>>
>>34032585
I think some MRAs are cringy but they bring up valuable points and why would I disagree with people that want to benefit me
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (77KB, 827x443px)
Untitled.jpg
77KB, 827x443px
>>34032587

proof

plz nobody dox me
>>
>>34032795
Holy fuck dude. Amazing work.
>>
For any restoredanons around, I can now move the skin on my penis up far enough that it now starts to cover the bottom of my glands. Is there anything else that I could be doing or just keep going with the manual tugging methods?
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>34030175
>technically circumcised
>skin covers everything but my slit when I'm not erect
>never had to use lube to masturbate
>never understood any of the cut memes until some anon in another thread explained my doc probably did a minimal circumcision to save me
Thanks doc, too bad I lost the genetic lottery and it's too small for me to get any use out of it
>>
File: 922.jpg (77KB, 626x626px)
922.jpg
77KB, 626x626px
>>34032795

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFUJrg5GAvs
>>
>>34032875
they probably did this to me too
thanks doc
>>
>>34032875
You could probably still benefit from restoration to attain that complete coverage. Lucky for you, you won't have much to do.
>>
Is there any organisations for restoration based in australia?
>>
>>34032919
How long does it take to get full flaccid coverage? CI 4 by the way

Also should I go full erect coverage as well
>>
>>34032919
I don't really care to like I said I never got the cut memes I don't lack any sensitivity and I've never used lube to masturbate and I've been fine and I'm only like 4inches erect on a good day so it's not like it'll ever affect sex either
>>
>>34032984
No idea. Either way, it'l be a fair while till you can obtain maximum coverage. Try to aim for CI-9 I guess? It helps out with sex because you'll be able to 'glide' while penetrating. It's all personal preference as well.

>>34033007
Are you fat? Or just got real shit genetics?
>>
>>34033111
I'm fat now, but my dicks always been short even back when I was fit, so shit genetics I gave up on it when I learned I was to small for even the tight fit condoms
>>
>>34033148
Just lose weight and women might end up overlooking tha.t
>>
>>34033111
Ok. How long does it take to get to CI 5 I manually restore for an hour a day. Just an estimate I know it varies.
>>
>>34033171
>just lose weight bro
Anon, that's not how this works at all, also I've only gained weight over the last few years I was legitimately fit when I finished high school and started college due to playing tennis regularly. I eventually realized though that I didn't care about real women they're all wastes of time 2d>3d, and 2d doesn't care how you look.
>>
File: restoringforeskin.jpg (786KB, 1893x2424px)
restoringforeskin.jpg
786KB, 1893x2424px
>>34030175
there is still hope OP
>>
Thoughts on Foregen?
>>
>>34033206
I'm just a beginner, I've got no idea. It takes years to obtain full coverage.
>>
>>34033345
Alright. I'm a beginner too lol. Hell the reason why I have a high CI is because I used to vigorously fap.
>>
>>34030175
>tfw cut and have to switch up porn tastes or else I go limp
>watched gay porn for a year
doing no porn and no fap now though
>>
I was cut due to having a mild case of hyperspadies but they only removed half. Then when I was 7 they removed the rest. Couldn't figure out how to masturbate till 19 by then it was to late. Lost all sensitivity and all sexual drive.

Last time I masturbated was 2015. And it took 2 hours to reach orgasm. It was painful.

>tfw no cutie asexual gf
>>
>>34033886
Have you seen a doctor or any therapists?
>>
>>34033308

If it ends up working it will be a huge cultural and medical breakthrough.
>>
>>34034247

Not him but I reckon a lot of them would be like "It's all psychosomatic bro, the biggest sex organ is your brain :^)"
>>
>>34033886
sounds like you need a strong dicking to me
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.