[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the only time you have ever touched, been touched, been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: human-knot game.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
human-knot game.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>the only time you have ever touched, been touched, been near a girl
>>
End of the year hugs from female friends are the most I can get. Ironically holding hands with female friends in the park, one that is 50% lesbian and the other that has like 7 dudes rimming her asshole at any given month.

My only good male friend is a diabetic autist.

How the fuck do I get more male friends?
>>
File: 1483204372281.jpg (566KB, 900x900px)
1483204372281.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>34018375
>female friends

GET OUT NORMALFAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>34018419
Calm down you shit. I feel feminized. I go with them to the mall and watch them stuff their filthy bodies with fried chicken. I have 2% chance to fuck them and that is rape included. One is fat, the other ugly and I'm mostly complaining about the lack of male friends.
>>
File: 1483928277280.jpg (214KB, 691x671px)
1483928277280.jpg
214KB, 691x671px
No, the only time I've been touched by a girl is when a girl sitting next to me in class randomly put her hand on my arm when talking to me.

Bear in mind I only spoke to this girl a few times and this is as far as I've got with any female.
>>
File: 1478663275242.png (7KB, 339x348px)
1478663275242.png
7KB, 339x348px
>>34018713
>going to the mall with girl to watch them stuff their digusting bodies with fried food

How cucked can a person be
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.