[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother, the lack of oats makes my soul, so empty. Life is nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: oatsbrother.jpg (120KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
oatsbrother.jpg
120KB, 800x589px
Brother,

the lack of oats makes my soul, so empty. Life is nothing but a series of fleeting moments, but oats give life meaning beyond ages.

Please brother, share your oats with me.
>>
File: 1483867328452.jpg (17KB, 428x337px)
1483867328452.jpg
17KB, 428x337px
>>34018139
Brother, love you as I do, I simply cannot enable this behavior of yours. In good conscience, no oats can I give to you.

You have been doing naught but lazing about the pen for weeks on end after your coming of age. The oats that I give to thee, while they nourish you, teach you nothing about the ways of this world. It is time you find your own oats, even if my own heart breaks to watch you suffer.
>>
>this artist died without us ever knowing their name
>>
File: 1472799051625.png (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472799051625.png
44KB, 1280x720px
Tell me about the pig! Why does it want the oats?
>>
File: pigs and swines.jpg (214KB, 1000x1344px)
pigs and swines.jpg
214KB, 1000x1344px
>>34018227
Brother.. the oats give me meaning. I am the oats, and the oats are me. The oats go in, meaning comes out.

With every single oat, an universe is born inside my soul. The oats open my mind to worlds beyond ours.

Have you not let the oats touch thine soul like this? If you would know what I speak of, you wouldn't hesitate to share your oats with fellow swine.
>>
>>34018262

Because it doesn't have any.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.