[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

had a rather odd "no gf" moment today lads >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: 1483729336068.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483729336068.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
had a rather odd "no gf" moment today lads
>get on plane
>grab a comfy window seat, old woman sitting in the aisle
>fairly cute girl behind me sits in the middle seat between me and the old lady
>bit weird since there were a lot of open better seats available but whatever
>she puts in headphones, i fire up my computer
>planetakingoff.jpg
>planelanding.jpg
>old woman leans over to the girl
>"you had your headphones in the whole time, what were you listening to?"
>"uh spotify"
>"you should've been talking to the boy next to you. 4 hours and you two didn't say a single word."
>"I thought you were married and were having a fight because you were sitting next to each other and didn't say a single word"
>"I mean he's handsome, you're fabulous, you could've made a fast friend"
>"I met my husband on a plane, you know, we just struck up a conversation and we're still together 40 years later"
>"there's no middle age you know, you're young and then one day you just wake up and you're old"
>"you've got to stop staring at those screens and start living in the world"
>she departs, we both silently deplane and proceed into the night
bit uncanny desu. really made me think.
>>
File: 1482105357510s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482105357510s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
That was truly a nice story, anon. Quite entertaining.
>>
Sounds like a nice lady but it's sad how out of touch this is with current reality. I can't think of a single moment where I've seen someone just strikes up a conversation with a stranger on public transport. Everyone is just listening to their music and shutting themselves off.
>>
>>33948690
But I think that's the point she was making no?
>>
>>33948690
anon, you gotta make yourself distinguishable

do you just wanna be one of them face in the background? It is about you first and foremost.
>>
ill help you save this from the archive but i refuse to read your post
>>
i'm a sissi negboi who needs to get pozzed up
>>
i was that old lady, was actually on shrooms dont even remember what i said lol
ive never even been married
>tfw outie vag
>>
saged fhziandjci
>>
>>33948499
Nice old lady

Next time just talk to her, swear yanks have nation-wide autism
>>
>>33949508
isn't talking to strangers on transporation a uniquely yank thing to do?
>>
>>33949531
>>33949562
>what's a high polymer blade
>what's re-condensing chloroform
>>
I meet several people and am forced to make small talk. Every old lady over 60 asks if I have a girlfriend, then asks why I don't. Every old lady still alert over 80 usually comments on how handsome I am.

I even had a 90 year old lady say she was going to give my number to her grand daughter because I was a good looking man with a stable job.

I know I'm not ugly, but I am a goofy looking jerk. I thikn old women who were probably decent looking regularly got hit on in social situations because thats how life worked in the 50's and 60s.

These are the same people that think you need to give the manager a firm handshake to get a job.
>>
>>33949657
I know right, usually I give them a sweaty one just to make sure that they know how big the whole deal is to me.
>>
File: 1397892082509.jpg (62KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397892082509.jpg
62KB, 246x250px
Thank you women for hammering into our heads that striking up a conversation with you will make us a creep.

It is no longer worth the risk.
>>
>>33949792
I actually went to a bar last night hoping to talk to even an ugly fat girl to brush up on my flirting. 35 guys, 1 girl was there with her husband. she was fat and fuckugly
>>
>>33949834
bars are not a good place because they're always with friends. A lone outsider can't penetrate a group of friends to talk to one girl.
>>
>>33949881
Its a brewery, i've seen solo girls at breweries nearly every time i've gone.
>>
>>33948690
>>33948765
I had a nice chat with the qt girl on the flight with me just 48 hours ago. We even had two empty seats between us and she started a conversation that we still had going right up until we were collecting our luggage from the carousel.
>>
>>33950094
if i become a pilot of one of those planes in the future, do i have any chance with women?
>>
File: IMG_0746.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
What I don't get is how these people can't imagine people content to live their lives by themselves
Why would I want a wife or gf? So she can cheat on me? I can just bang sluts
We are all already alone they just don't know it
>>
>>33950122
I expect you get to fuck plenty of stewardesses. And the uniform makes you look pretty boss sitting in an airport bar.
>>
>>33950138
>I can just bang sluts
yeah sure m8
>>
>>33949657
>Every old lady still alert over 80 usually comments on how handsome I am.

they're not pretty picky about looks at that age they just need someone who isn't geriatric to throw them around in the bedroom. old women are saying that because they want to manipulate you into banging them so they can get fucked by a young buck again at least one more time before they die
>>
>>33948499
>>bit weird since there were a lot of open better seats available but whatever
Are there unassigned seats in planes?
>>
>>33950281
i'll be flying planes like that within a few years, but i'm scared of sperging out if any women try to come onto me
>>
>>33948499
Atleast she gave the girl shit.
>>
>>33950304
I always wonder if older ladies secretly want me to fuck them
>>
>>33950324
Don't worry, just crash into the French Alps if your advance on the flight stewardesses is shot down.
>>
>>33950315
On Southwest there are
>>
Bump for intredasting tread
>>
>>33948690
>tfw I live in the third world and its totally the opposite here
>everyone is able to make small talk except me
>I'm the one isolating himself by wearing earphones all the fucking time
feels bad desu
>>
>>33950304
I don't think women that old are looking to get banged, lad.
>>
up late drinking the whiskey, still thinking about this

t. plane lad
>>
File: 476586868.png (177KB, 286x278px) Image search: [Google]
476586868.png
177KB, 286x278px
>>33948690
what's sad about humanity quietly and peacefully accepting their death? it's happening either way you know
>>
It least she blamed the girl and not you the guy.
girls hate when someone talks to them unless they are a 10/10 chad or have seen social proofs, like other hot women talking to you. It's useless as a normal guy now to talk to strange women.
>>
>>33948499
>6 hour train ride
>guinea pigs to take care of
>tfw 5'1 120lbs female with a suitcase about half my weight
>fucking hate sitting next to qts in case they try to talk to me
>sit next to old lady
>have nearly a 6 hour conversation about out families, trans issues, the education system
>tells me I'm a well-rounded and intelligent person
>asks me advice about why her grandchildren act the way they do

Old people are usually a lot better to talk to. Cell phones have made people more shy, and old people dont know how to use phones because theyre much better at face communication, and they are patient enough for you to finish talking.

Good for that old lady to yell at you. She must have been so enraged. Honestly, the girl might have needed the reality check too.
>>
>>33952746
it was a bit ironic since she mentioned her husband was a doctor and that's what i am.

oh well haha.
>>
>>33953262
How are you not getting laid as a doctor?
>>
>>33953442
avoidant personality little breh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
>>
still thinking about this

t. plane lad
>>
>>33953899
The only people who strike up conversations on airplanes are chads or ugly autists
You are neither so don't sweat it.
It's not worth the hassle to try coz she sould probably have ignored you or made you feel bad
>>
>>33954052
true but what about the old broad's overall point? i think she was on to something irrespective of the dynamics between me and this particular slag.

t. plane lad
>>
>>33954257
no, she's just an old cunt who is stuck in the past
our generation can have meaningful relationships with people who live on other continents using those same "screens" she sees as bad
>>
File: 1443670682588.jpg (7KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1443670682588.jpg
7KB, 300x256px
>>33952882
>trans issues
>>
>>33953572
Who let a mentally ill man become a doctor? Serious question.
>>
>>33954315
>meaningful relationships
>through screens

this is the fiction that will be the doom of our generation
>>
>>33954329

that's the nice thing about random meatspace conversations, they can go strange places
>>
>>33954358
Why is this surprising?
Eventually you go meet your qt who lives in another country. The women where I live are stacies.
>>
File: 1483499519508.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483499519508.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>33954355
fooled those normies la. fuck the police.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.