[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Double Standards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 20

What's the biggest double standard you've experiences, for your gender or anything else?

My sister always got treated better than me by our parents, but there's no proof that was because I'm a boy.
>>
>>33932090
Girls get special treatment in so many ways, how can one be singled out as the biggest?
>>
Where to begin?

They cut off my dick, charge me extra for education, and discriminate against me when applying for schools, jobs, promotions. There's also the whole tax burden and paid in:benefits received thing.

If there is such a thing as white male privilege, why do I seem to have such a lack of it?
>>
>>33932090
If you cheat on her, you are the asshole. If she cheats on you, you are the asshole

If you dont want a fat ugly girl, you are an asshole.
If a girl doesnt want a fat ugly man, she is strong and independent

If a girl wants a drink for free it is completely normal.
If a man wants a drink for free he is a cheap bastard

If you go online and shitpost about how woman are whores you are a sexist pig
If a girl does this she is strong and always right, because men are assholes.
>>
>>33932598
>They cut off my dick
You mean circumcision? Because as bad as it is isn't not as bad as having your dick cut off entirely.

>If there is such a thing as white male privilege, why do I seem to have such a lack of it?
The reason you think.
>>
>>33932764

I guess I do at least still have 20% of the nerve ending I have, Maybe not Ag lining the clouds, but Sn at least.

Will I get the privilege that's owed to me if I change my thinking? Or do you mean the reason I think as in because I'm alive?
>>
>>33932954
The foreskin doesn't contain 80% of nerve endings in the penis does it?

>Maybe not Ag lining the clouds, but Sn at least.
That doesn't sound a very good lining at all! Even Cu would be better.

I mean the reason you seem to lack it is because the answer to "If there is such a thing" is that no there isn't.
>>
>>33932090
>Ex bf says "who is that guy that says hello at 8am?"
>I talk casual shit to this guy once a month
>Check ex's WhatsApp
>"Hey gym friend we should take a shower together to save water, i want to soap you from head to toes"
>>
>>33932764
>not as bad as having your dick vut off entirely
Pity the poor cutfag, he cannot miss that which he does not know
>>
They key lock thing. You know there are exercises that make that shit tight again. That and dating young.
>>
>>33932699
And that about sums it up. Is there really any need to discuss further?
>>
File: 14660034736745.gif (510KB, 700x827px)
14660034736745.gif
510KB, 700x827px
"Anon, why aren't you manly, why don't you have a high pain tolerance, and why aren't you so tall?"

Why do people only want things from you, that you don't even have? Why do they even interact with you if you have nothing they require?

I've found social contact to be a very regulated thing for me, and thats both by choice, and not by choice; I will not bend my knees to parasites.
>>
>>33932090
My parents used to hate transexuals until I came out, now they talk about me excessively to make themselves look better.
>>
>>33932598
Auto Insurance is higher for men yet womens health care costs are subsidized by men ??

WOW! I love equality!!
>>
>>33933438
Experiencing life as a guy and as a girl, what double standards have you noticed?
>>
File: living the life.jpg (63KB, 450x562px)
living the life.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
>>33932090
>Raised by a single mother
>Mother is broke
>Sister gets new clothes
>I get hand me downs from family
>Sister gets own room because growing woman
>I get couch
>Mother takes sisters side in everything
>Can't move in with father because i was under 18 and he liked to drink
>Mother is a bit mental because women
>Would have rather lived with him than my psycho mom
>Sister finally moves out of the house
>Mother moves into a smaller apartment, no room for you sonny boy
I was so glad when i finally got to move out of that hell hole
been living on my own for 9 years about now
ill never complain about being alone after living with my sister and mother
>>
>>33932699
>want a fat,ugly girl
That's where you're wrong kiddo

You don't get the women you ask for, you get what you can get and the same goes for women

Women only have inflated egos because men put them on pedestals, women ride the cock carousel because every guy wants his cock to be next
>>
>>33934561
Then how come fat ugly women have so high egos?
you can bet no one has tapped that fatty,
yet they act like they are some goddess
fake it till you make it or what?

Women, the most entitled and spoiled creatures in the west
>>
Worst I experienced? I got taken advantage sexually by an older woman and when it was found out, the reaction wasn't against her, it was against me to take responsibility. I, who was underage, was more or less told to man up for the pedophile.
>>
File: 1471839944744.jpg (71KB, 500x521px)
1471839944744.jpg
71KB, 500x521px
>>33934867
I would have probably killed a pedo bitch if they did that to me
not right away of course, wait 5 years for the motive to get old, get alibi, get to know her routine, plan best moment to strike and don't leave evidence behind, burn your clothes after and wipe the weapon clean of prints
if you get questioned feign ignorance to the fact,
prep yourself by making sure to not make any retarded slips in structuring of your interrogation, basic state is you know nothing of the incident, you don't know how she was murdered, you don't know where she was murdered, you don't know she was murdered,
if asked to know if you know her tell you know of her but aren't that close to her it'll help with your lack of empathy for the dead they can't expect you to weep for every lost soul you've seen once, control your emotions and don't tell anything you aren't asked, when asked think carefully of your answers
when they ask you where you were say the place, not who you were with, not what you were doing just the place,
let them fish or every single bit of info they want individually, it tires them out, learn your alibi before hand so you don't fuck it up, after they have interrogated you remember your story you told them, they write that down and might question you later for it to see if the story changes, any change in story is an indicator that you are making shit up and raises suspicions
after interrogations just continue your life normally knowing you rid the world of one pedo that will never hurt another child again
>>
Is anyone else becoming more misogynistic as time goes on?
>>
File: 1422066588691.jpg (13KB, 251x244px)
1422066588691.jpg
13KB, 251x244px
>>33932090
>be me
>see soundcloud thread on /b/
>post my soundcloud
>anon post that he really doesnt like just guitar and vocals
>tell im that only the first one and the rest have 2nd guitar and bass
>replies to me
>i really just dont like your music because of your mexican sounding name

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i directed him to /pol/ and cried myself to sleep
>>
>wanted to go out
>i'm going out
>where you going with?
>anon who's anon
>someone from school
>i haven't met them before
>we need to meet them
>never mind
>anon why don' you go out because every time >i try you have to meet them
>>
File: 1474257537117.jpg (72KB, 960x960px)
1474257537117.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>33935206
short answer yes
long answer yeeees~~

how can you trust a "sexually liberated" spoiled brat?
women are opportunists, they'll date you as long as you're the best option available
the moment they get opportunity to blow a richer, more handsome guy they'll jump his dick without moments hesitation
loyalty? foreign word to a bitch, they don't have any loyalty to anything, they even backstab each others,
your "best friend" has a hot new boyfriend? time to scheme to steal it from her
your friend is hotter than you? time to drive her self esteem to the dirt
your male friend gets rich? time to mooch it off of him while keeping his hopes up just enough so he doesn't stop orbiting

women are the biggest turncoats on the planet because they don't create their own happiness, they steal it from their partner, their friends or from anyone they can
ever seen a happy single lady? women have no idea how to make themselves happy, a single woman is miserable and cannot cope with it, those who cannot find a man to provide them with happiness get a bunch of cats and become even crazier

men on the other hand will find replacements to cope, waifus, hobbies, devoting themselves to career, vidya games etc

mens suicide ratings would go down if we weren't raised to be bottles for negative shit
any expression of discontent is to be bottled up
your girlfriend of x years dumbs you for Fernando? suck it up
you lose your career of x years? suck it up
you lose your house and kids to wife? suck it up
you get mugged and beaten? suck it up

women get anything bad happen to them and they get swarmed with supporter because oh my fragile little angel who dindu nuffin wrong

oh that awful man you cheated on dumbed your ass? you deserve better grill!
you got fired from job because you spend 80% of work time at the water cooler? sexist pig boss lets sue him!
you get mugged and beaten? where is the press and popo?!
>women ever losing custody or the house
>>
Biggest double standard? It used to be that -

Men - All authority, all responsibility
Women - No authority no responsibility

Which made sense. Now, it's

Men - No Authority, STILL hold all responsibility
Womyn - ALL Authority, absolutely no responsibility
>>
File: DoubleStandards.jpg (41KB, 480x851px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleStandards.jpg
41KB, 480x851px
>>33933162
all he did was ask you dumb fucking bitch
>>
File: fattie btfo.jpg (123KB, 1196x898px)
fattie btfo.jpg
123KB, 1196x898px
>>33933162
>Check ex's WhatsApp

fucking hate woman. fucking pathetic waste of fucking oxygen. you are probably a jew as well.
>>
>>33932090
family obligations by marriage. Nobody would ever expect my cousins on my mom's side to come to my dad's parent's funerals. But my stepmom tries to guilt me for not going to things like that on my uncle's (blood aunt's husband's) side. I try to say I don't even know them they're not family to me but she just thinks I'm scum. I'm sure the equivalent relationship with her, like her uncle's wife's parents, she didn't go to their funerals I'm sure. Not family. But I'm a bad guy for not going. The lady didn't even ever know my name.
>>
>>33935206
Abso-fuckin-lutely. It's pretty scary when you realize that, in spite of all the evidence we have about women as fighters, workers, and intellectuals, we all have to pretend that they're something they're not in the hopes of getting laid.
>>
>>33934305
I've lived life as both a boy and a girl. I think the biggest occurrences came about while working at a hardware store. I started as a boy and about 2/3 of a year in I transitioned and passed very, very quickly (I was not a masculine boy). The changes were instant and drastic, no one trusted me to give hardware advice, everyone offered to lift things for me and if I was doing any physical work customers would ask why one of those young men weren't doing the work. Regular customers that used to ask specifically for me now didn't recognize me and asked if "one of the guys" could help them with something. Multiple times people would come in and ask to talk to "someone who knew what they were talking about" before even hosting a conversation with me. The best part was seeing them react when they went to talk to one of the guys and instead they were redirected to me if it was a challenging issue. It was great seeing them try to preserve their masculinity as I explained their issue to them. I ended up leaving because the way I was treated there, my knowledge and ability was wasted because of my perceived ability based on my perceived gender.
>>
>>33936187
>I've lived life as both a boy and a girl
no you havent
>>
>>33935276
life must be kind of shitty being a mexican
>>
>>33936416
I've lived life being perceived as both male and now female. I was a shitty male but I make a pretty decent female. However, yes, you're correct. I have and always will be male (something I'm more than OK with), I just meant that the people around me perceived me as female.
>>
>>33936492
not really the reason. most people think im white until they hear my name. most of my friends are white. and i live in northern california so there is a lot less racism.
>>
>>33935495
Speakin' the truth
>>
>>33932090
Preferential disciplinary treatment of females in schools, because they are generally more obedient and submissive.

Girls could do the same thing as boys and not get in nearly as much trouble.
>>
>Dude comes to work in just a t-shirt because he spilled coffee on his dress shirt that morning
>All good
>I can't wear makeup to work for a week because I had this weird skin issue and had to use steroid cream like three times a day
>Disciplinary hearing despite doctor's certificate

Boiiii
>>
>>33934458
I'm sorry anon
Atleast you live alone
>>
>>33936904

I'll take "things that never happened" for $800, Alex.
>>
>female friend always joking around ironically flirting with me when we drink together, massaging my thighs and shaking her tits around
>if I did anything similar I'd probably convicted for sexual assault
>>
>>33935495
Do women are literally the niggers of gender?
>>
>>33935580
Kek
Fat roastie btfo
>>
>>33936187
Faggot
Go hang in a barn
Show boipucci first though
>>
Not particularly major but teachers when they needed help lifting something in primary school (mostly female teachers) they would come into class and say "I need a couple of big strong boys"
So not only were guys often forced to lift books for the dumb cow but it meant the girls weren't allowed to skip out on class for 15 minutes
>>
File: 1483562372566.jpg (95KB, 612x472px)
1483562372566.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
>>33937138
Well lets compare em for a bit
Childish = check
Irresponsible = check
Blames white man for everything = check
Frivolous sexual life = check
No loyalty = check
Lack of empathy = check
Intellectually impaired = check
Violent = check

conclusion: they might be
>>
>>33933281
what girl is asking you to have a high pain tolerance
>>
>>33937326
Good point
Both spend money on fashion nonsense
>>
>>33935658
>she did't even tweet the right guy
every time I see that it get's me
>>
>>33935495
I literally spent two years arguing with my gf about feminism and how white western women are in fact the most privileged major cohort in the world

Then she left me despite me being out of her league haha women are insane
>>
>>33935580
On a long relationship? Asking another person to shower and rub him head to toes... That's normal for you? You're retarded

>>33935658
I checked because he had cheated on chat before. So me checking is wrong but he doing that is OK? Another retarded detected
>>
>>33936904
How fucking ugly are you that you can't go the office without a cake face kek

Your superior sounds like a pimp
>>
>>33934618
Fat people have high egos because theyre told that they should

The first world is a wild merry-go-round/echo chamber of reinforcement

/pol/tards get more /pol/tarded, SJWs become crazier
Be above it break the cycle
>>
>>33937741
>he had cheated on chat before
you are litteraly a cuck

>So me checking is wrong but he doing that is OK

yes it was okay because you were fucking emotionally cheating on him with that guy. fucking bitch going through his private shit.
>>
Ugh, you seem to constantly complain about all women being perverted, disloyal whores, and yet you still refuse to listen to one if she doesn't send a timestamped pic of her titties.
>>
>>33937920
so why arent you posting tits?
>>
>>33937973
Because I'm not a whore. ;3
>>
>>33937973
Daily reminder feminists are a common misconception
>>
>>33938037
That principle just seems as a logical flaw, that's all.
>>
>>33937920
If you're a girl on 4chan then you're a whore by default
>>
>>33938094
Argumentation?
>>
>>33936731
>Preferential disciplinary treatment of females in schools,
Examples?
>>
File: 71D6782.png (641KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
71D6782.png
641KB, 531x800px
Kek, the list is so fucking big it's hard to figure out what to pick.

>every job I've had I got paid the same or less than female coworkers despite doing more work and doing ALL the heavy lifting while they sat on their flabby asses
>feminism and the sexual revolution has made dating and marriage incredibly unappealing for men and places all the benefit and power in the hands of women
>women kept all the positives from past sexism while also gaining the positives that men enjoy, while men only hold the negatives from them
>women aren't taught integrity and loyalty like men are, so they routinely act like entitled spoiled brats that deserve the whole world by virtue of having a pussy
>men are expected to be stoic and strong, even emotionless, and also sensitive and emotional at the same time
>men are criticized and berated for being masculine, but also expected to be masculine, tall, and strong
>women can routinely sexually harass, assault, or even rape men and get away with it completely scot free
>even when a women is convicted of serious assault, murder, or pedophilia, they will get a wrist slap that may not even include jail time while a man would be lynched at worst and locked up for life with no parole at best

>I personally was raped by two teenage girls at age 8. They both got away with zero punishment and the few people I told in my life told me it "wasn't a big deal". Online I was told I was lucky for it.

Got tired of typing, but you get the gist.

>>33935206
Unfortunately, yes. I have started coming to the sad realization that my mom is a complete rarity as far as women go, and that I can't assume women are as good as she is.
>>
It seems like parents just agree less on how to raise daughters because nobody wants them to be slutty. That's all that's expected of them, is "don't be a slut"

Usually the wife just enables her shitty behavior until the whole thing implodes and then they hate each other. Or she just gets married and that's the end of it.

When people have a son it's this big deal if he's gay or doesn't meet certain milestones or just has trouble socializing. It is certainly fucked up.
>>
>>33934867
What did she do? How old were you? Who told you to man up instead of blaming her?

>>33939719
>>I personally was raped by two teenage girls at age 8. They both got away with zero punishment and the few people I told in my life told me it "wasn't a big deal". Online I was told I was lucky for it.
Full story?
>>
>>33940245
>Full story?

I'd prefer not to.
>>
>>33932598

White male privilege does not exist.
>>
>>33940395
As much as you're willing to say? If you don't want to say what happened, then who did you tell and how did they get away with it?
>>
File: 1480290861604.gif (1000KB, 785x757px)
1480290861604.gif
1000KB, 785x757px
>>33938005
>;3
of fucking course

STILL NOT FUCKING ORIGINAL GOD DAMNIT
>>
File: fortunate.jpg (40KB, 515x496px)
fortunate.jpg
40KB, 515x496px
>>33932090

>Cutting male dicks is ok
>Mention female circumcision and society collectively recoils in disgust

I can't wait for society to collapse. These normies need to pay
>>
>>33933100
>The foreskin doesn't contain 80% of nerve endings in the penis does it?
Pretty much

The foreskin is actually packed with some of the most sensitive nerves in the human body. Studies came out recently that having it sliced off is so horribly painful for a baby that it can cause autism because the pain is so intense it literally rewires the infant's brain.
>>
>>33936904
>1 day
>a week
>this is the exact same length of time in woman land
>>
>>33941500
Sauce?
I'm an uncutprofag but I find this dubious
>>
>>33937803

You are wrong. I am constantly held to my traditional gender role as a man, and I am ruthlessly criticized for any fuckups I make, online or offline. People do not go easy on me. A lot of other guys appear to share my same experiences on this.
>>
>>33942513
>I am constantly held to my traditional gender role as a man,
Examples?
>>
Gas the dykes, GenderWar now
>Somehow not original
>>
>>33939719
>I personally was raped by two teenage girls at age 8.
Nice.
>>
>>33934305
When I was a girl every conversation I had was asinine and dull, most markets try banking on my biological sex (Ghostbusters 2016 for example), I was expected to hold certain social beliefs that made no sense, I was told I was oppressed while my male counterparts fought useless wars and worked longer+harder than myself, all my friends hated being cheated on but almost all of them cheated on their boyfriends, and being masculine was seen as 'revolutionary' and feminine as 'being myself' I also noticed everyone talk about how much work went into our looks while men have arguably lower standards then women.

As a man I haven't noticed anything yet, though I noticed a lot of bullshit expectations. I was prepared to do more work and shit but I never noticed how pressured men are to seem happy. Like as a woman I was allowed to be a total ass to people as a man so much as frowning or looking in the direction of a woman has gotten me yelled at. i always hated women and being a man just conformed my hatred even further.
>>
>>33944346
>I was expected to hold certain social beliefs that made no sense,
>though I noticed a lot of bullshit expectations.
More examples of these?

>i always hated women and being a man just conformed my hatred even further.
How are FtMs so based?
>>
>>33942417

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25573114

This large cohort study showed strong evidence of an association between circumcision status and the development of autism spectrum disorders.

>We confirmed our hypothesis that boys who undergo ritual circumcision may run a greater risk of developing ASD. This finding, and the unexpected observation of an increased risk of hyperactivity disorder among circumcised boys in non-Muslim families, need attention, particularly because data limitations most likely rendered our HR estimates conservative. Considering the widespread practice of non-therapeutic circumcision in infancy and childhood around the world, confirmatory studies should be given priority.
>>
File: MGM Horror.png (546KB, 892x518px)
MGM Horror.png
546KB, 892x518px
>>33944533

Forgot to post the related pic. My bad. Here it is.
>>
>>33944571
>People circumcise simply cause everyone is doing it
Disgusting
>>
>>33944436
>How are FtMs so based?
We are the ultimate redpill, we hate how stupid and condescending CIS women are thus giving us further incentive to transition.

Some of the social beliefs most women are told their whole lives to hold are beliefs of supiriority and oppression. For one we are told the wage gap exist, and many believers will use non-nueanced examples. I worked as a server at a resturant, and my male co-worker made more at the end of the week therefore the wage gap exist. What that previous statement doesn't tell is how much other servers make, his work hours, his work history, and other factors that go into payment. We are also told we are unique no matter how indistinguishable we actually are, just stroll Tumblr for a few hours to see what I mean. We also believe it's the men's job to do stuff they reasonably can't. My friend said my dad war awful because he left the country a lot, however the reason he left the country a lot was to make money to support my family so in logic he's not as bad as a dad thats there but doesn't try supporting the family. Basically that dad thing went down to me getting less attention, which I'd rather be fed that paid attention to.
The expectations are a good story. For one, hair. Women just need clean and brushed hair, no one really cares about other details while men need short and trimed hair, groomed facial hair, dyed hair, and their hair has to fit modern styles (find a woman and a man with 1970s haircut and see who gets treated better.) I'm also expected to pay more attention to people when they talk, I have to basically ignore everything that bothers me, and I can't be too skinny. The last one is bullshit because even as a flat-titted bony troglodyte I still had men hit on me in occasion. Even homosexuality is seen more negatively, as someone who has been a gay woman and a strait man, the treatment st8 men give gay men is utterly horrific while gay women are treated more respectfully.
>>
>>33941095

Now there are doctors trying to relegalize female genital mutilation and saying that it's "sexist" to deny girls the """"right"""" to have their genitals mutilated without their consent because boys have that """"right"""".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-fgm-law-idUSKCN0VV2LE

They're going at this totally ass backwards.

Even Douglas Diekema, an "ethicist" working for the American Academy of Pediatrics worked on a paper saying we should legalize cutting girls too.

Some doctors are very sick people.
>>
File: 1459200496604.jpg (99KB, 448x537px)
1459200496604.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
>>33944751
>tfw know an FtM who's kinda like my fuckbuddy
>always wants my D (probably because of test) but I feel weird about it because she tries way too hard to be masculine before and after I give her the D
>sometimes I'm worried I can't keep up with her sex drive

"she"/"he" has facial hair and I want her to shave it but im sure it's her life's crowning achievement that she finally has a moustache
>>
>>33944533
>>33944571
The picture makes me way angrier than the study. No child can deserve that, but I have no sympathy for the parent.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>33944781

>compromising on genital mutilation so you won't offend religious nutjobs

The world needs to be cleansed in nuclear fire
>>
File: 95865.png (141KB, 470x628px)
95865.png
141KB, 470x628px
>>33944859

The parent was lied to, and is now using her son's experience to spare other boys from this horrific practice. That should be taken into account before judging her.

The American Academy of Pediatrics misleads parents about the male genital mutilation by not discussing its history (as a slavemarking ritual and a form of sexual suppression--this is very well-documented. The lie is that "fgm is about taking away pleasure and controlling women, male circumcision is about cleanliness".

Women in cultures that cut girls often say the same thing, that it's removing a "nasty, dirty" part of a girl, not about wanting to hurt her. Some people can be convinced of almost anything, no matter how crazy.

The AAP also frames it as a "benefits vs risks decision". Later one of the members who wrote that statement (who happened to be Jewish, and circumcised his own son to please his dead ancestors) came out and said that the "benefits" took into account "religious and social benefits", not just supposed medical benefits, for which evidence is actually scarce and equivocal. And they didn't even discuss or factor in INHERENT DOWNSIDES (as distinct from "risks") of stealing part of a boy's genitals before he can even defend himself.

The AAP's position is manipulative and deceptive and was lambasted by groups of doctors outside the US as grossly biased.

But people trust doctors. We're socialized to trust them from a young age. What this woman is doing by sharing her and her son's horrible experience may end up saving other boys, and like I said, I think that deserves taking into account.
>>
>>33944751
Can we exchange email? I have lots more questions.
>>
>>33945054
>The parent was lied to
No doubt so was this parent:
>I am very grateful that God gave me two beautiful healthy girls. If our first had been a boy, she likely would have been circumised. I instinctually knew it was wrong, but wasn't educated enough at that point to fight against it too much. When I was pregnant with our second, I did A LOT of research. You see, we didn't find out what we were having either time. That decision was very stressful for me because I was so worried about what would happen if I gave birth to a boy. My husband and I did not agree on the circumcision issue. When I was pg with #2, I tried to share with him what I had learned - sending him links via email, leaving literature in the bathroom, etc. All he kept saying was that his penis would look like an anteater. That and the typical, "Well I was circumcised and I'm fine." Uh-huh. I also interviewed some men, both circumcised and intact, as well as a woman who was married to a circumcised man and later an intact man. There wasn't even an ounce of doubt in my mind about the issue. It was not our decision to make. It would be our son's eventual decision (if we were to have a son). I explained, pleaded, and finally warned. IF my husband insisted that we got "him" circumcised, I would never forgive him. Although that might not have been the way to go, it was my last attempt at saving my possible son. It worked. The deal was I had to promise to change most of the diapers and *I* was the one who had to explain to him "why his penis looked like an anteater." Fine. Deal. Whatever. Although we had come to an agreement of sorts, I knew that it would still be a stressor in our lives; but it was a chance I was willing to take. I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I was when #2 was born and we found out that she was a girl! Whew! Saved by the vagina! (Can I get an amen, sistahs?)
yet she still knew better, and that was with her husband against her too.
>>
>>33942822

Yes, you're the guy that doesn't believe what anybody is saying in this thread so you question every little thing people say.

>Be a man anon, you can't show your feelings
>Man up anon, you can do most of the work since you're a man and she's a woman
>Time to be a real man anon, women want to date you now that you're in your mid-twenties, it's your responsibility as a man to be there for them

Over and over again, blended together over time. I still notice it and it slightly irritates me. Not to mention my Dad and teachers growing up constantly forcing the "be a man" shit on me. I can write paragraph after paragraph about this but I don't have the energy. It's obvious in daily life how men are expected to adhere to our gender roles but women are not. The same people that deny what I just said are always the ones making sure that things are like this to begin with.
>>
>>33945054
>>33945240
>and is now using her son's experience to spare other boys from this horrific practice. That should be taken into account before judging her.
>What this woman is doing by sharing her and her son's horrible experience may end up saving other boys, and like I said, I think that deserves taking into account.
She's doing the right thing now. But what she did was the exact same as if she were not an ardent supporter.
>>
>>33932090
>if you deny having sex with your boyfriend, it's normal. if you deny having sex with your girlfriend, it's withholding of affection and an abuse tactic.

>calling a guy ugly with your girlfriends is totally ok. calling a girl ugly with your guy friends is being an ass.

>if a girl shows her powerlevel in real life, she's so quirky funny XD. if a guy shows his powerlevel, CALL THE COPS!!!
>>
>>33945257
I haven't posted any of those things and I disagree with all of them. I ignore or contradict posters who say that sort of thing. I hate that attitude towards men as well. That's why I want to hear about them from other people.

>I can write paragraph after paragraph about this but I don't have the energy.
If you do, I'll be the first to read and likely agree with you.
>>
>>33945240

There's a real luck component to this that you have to look at.

>I am very grateful that God gave me two beautiful healthy girls. If our first had been a boy, she likely would have been circumised.

It's simply luck that she had girls both times...in the end, she didn't even have a son to spare getting circumcised, although it seems she indeed very probably would have spared him--but it ended up not even being an issue anyway.

There is really very little point for lambasting people for past mistakes they're sorry for. If the anti-circumcision movement is forgiving and kind towards regret parents, it will help. Regret moms are a very powerful force in the anti-circumcision movement. And it's important not to push them away.

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
>>
>>33937695
The same happened to me.
You know, we should have both realized that having to spend that much time trying to convince a girl of such simple truths probably means they aren't the right woman for us.
>>
>>33945451
Everything is luck. In countries where circumcision doesn't happen, 100% of parents have this luck component. That doesn't make those who don't get that luck innocent, any more than any crime should be overlooked because others weren't in the situation where they could commit it.

>If the anti-circumcision movement is forgiving and kind towards regret parents, it will help. Regret moms are a very powerful force in the anti-circumcision movement. And it's important not to push them away.
I'm not the anti-circumcision movement, I'm not writing blogs lambasting people, and I'm not saying anyone should be pushed away or denied forgiveness. But I can't feel sympathy for someone who made that choice and then saw what they had decided.
>>
>>33945376

Why did you just say you disagree with me, but then you said you'd agree with me? I don't understand.

It's a suppressed topic, that men have it hard in western society. Nobody wants to talk about it, and feminists and traditionalists both team up against men to make sure that the current status quo stays exactly how it is.

I am just another disposable male statistic and I've made the mistake before of pouring my heart out online only to get absolutely shit on for it. I'm not falling for your trap, go fuck yourself. Women have it easier than men in western society and I am aware of how people react when men "talk about their feelings".
>>
>>33945951
My first reply to you was >>33942822

I'm not the tripfag you were replying to >>33937803

>It's a suppressed topic, that men have it hard in western society. Nobody wants to talk about it, and feminists and traditionalists both team up against men to make sure that the current status quo stays exactly how it is.
I want it talked about and I want it to end. That's why I asked about it.
>>
>>33946021

You have been going throughout this entire thread, questioning every little point guys bring up because you don't believe them.

People have tried to talk about this before. Many, many times. It's a suppressed topic, and people who think like me have virtually no power or even a presence online. We exist but we are told to shut up, so we do, because that's how degenerate western society really is.

And even if we do agree, what then? We can have a circlejerk with each other, and then nothing will change? You are most likely trying to bait me. People do this with guys all the time - bait them into opening up, and then ambush them. It's horrible but this is the way western culture works.
>>
>>33945901

I guess we're coming at this from two very different viewpoints--you seem like something of a compatibilist with respect to fundamental moral responsibility, and I tend to side more with Strawson on matters like this.
>>
>>33946180
I already said I'm not the poster you thought I was, twice...

>It's a suppressed topic, and people who think like me have virtually no power or even a presence online.
This is a thread about double standards on /r9k/. This board isn't twitter and I don't know why you would come into this thread if you didn't want to post about double standards.

>You are most likely trying to bait me. People do this with guys all the time - bait them into opening up, and then ambush them.
How about doing what I do when I see posts like >>33943444 and ignore them? Everyone else seems to be able to do that and keep posting normally.
>>
>>33946254
>you seem like something of a compatibilist with respect to fundamental moral responsibility,
So are courts.

>and I tend to side more with Strawson on matters like this.
What's his view?
>>
>>33936904
Here's what really happens
>woman can't/doesn't wear makeup even though she usually does
>all coworkers are worried that she's ill/something happened to her
>>
>>33946442

>I already said I'm not the poster you thought I was, twice...

I'm not mistaking you for that other poster. I know who you are and I'm not going to bother to point out all your posts here.

>This is a thread about double standards on /r9k/. This board isn't twitter and I don't know why you would come into this thread if you didn't want to post about double standards.

My point was that threads like these serve no purpose, since most people think being a man is so awesome and being a woman is so hard. People will never accept male issues and they are hostile to the very idea of us talking about them. I know this for a fact.

>How about doing what I do when I see posts like >>33943444 and ignore them? Everyone else seems to be able to do that and keep posting normally.

I was talking about how people online, like I said, pretend they are open to guys talking about their problems and then they betray them. It's happened to me, I've seen it happen to other guys. It's sick and it's evil. I will not fall for your bait here.
>>
>>33946743

>So are courts.

Yeah, at least under the current paradigm. I'd like to see that changed to a system that rewarded and punished only pragmatically (for the sake of conditioning), not retributively.

>What's his view?

bit of a read, but here you go

http://www.informationphilosopher.com/solutions/philosophers/strawsong/Impossibility.pdf
>>
>>33947017
>My point was that threads like these serve no purpose, since most people think being a man is so awesome and being a woman is so hard.
Plenty of people know better on this board and evidently in this thread. But if you don't believe that and don't want to talk about it, you're welcome to leave the thread for people who do.
>>
Anyboby have experience working in a primarily female workplace? I work with a few married women and divorcees that are much older than me probably 20 years at least. The misandry is rampant. And then i'm expected to do all the heavy lifting(which is a part of the job requirements to get hired) and intensive tasks while they sit around and gossip about how terrible men are. I dont understand the reasoning.
>>
>>33947024
>I'd like to see that changed to a system that rewarded and punished only pragmatically (for the sake of conditioning), not retributively.
How would that work?
>>
While there are many things I think the worst for me is domestic violence.
I was heavily abused in my previous relationship and it really fucked me up, I guess you could even go as far as say I was sexually abused, maybe even raped. But I couldn't go to the police because she said she'd just tell them I hit her/raped her. I'm glad I managed to get out of this mess but I am still very bitter when I hear about domestic violence statistics. Very few men can go to the police and be taken serious when it comes to this.
Suck it up, man up, she didn't hit you that hard she's a girl after all, just hold her tight so she can't hurt you until she calms down.
Fuck it, fuck her. I'm so glad thsat she is gone from my life
>>
>>33932090
I don't think women outright say this. They do prefer rich guys though.
>>
File: dumbcunteatingicecream.png (444KB, 852x432px) Image search: [Google]
dumbcunteatingicecream.png
444KB, 852x432px
>work retailcuck job
>psychically weak beanpole with scoliosis
>truck comes in
>have to do heavy lifting with some other guys
>moving shit like furniture and fireplaces onto a pallet jack
>sweating balls, out of breath
>look over at female staff
>they're all sitting down/smoking cigarettes

Sexism exists.
To men.
I wish I was born a woman. Then I could be stupid and weak and get benefits from it.
>>
>>33947134

No, you are deceiving people by giving them false hope in a circlejerk, and I highly suspect you are baiting them, because this is what people do to young men on the internet (and in real life) who are vulnerable.

You know very well that most people think the opposite of me, this thread is just for your entertainment.
>>
>>33932090
Women my age can walk straight into jobs, have universities falling over themselves to give them scholarships, are immune to all criticism and still cry about being oppressed.
>>
>>33947332
>And then i'm expected to do all the heavy lifting(which is a part of the job requirements to get hired) and intensive tasks while they sit around and gossip about how terrible men are. I dont understand the reasoning.
Do the supervisors not know or just not care? Are they women themselves?

>>33947827
>I guess you could even go as far as say I was sexually abused, maybe even raped. But I couldn't go to the police because she said she'd just tell them I hit her/raped her.
This is why MGTOW is a thing.

>>33947868
Will you fuck off? Everyone in this thread knows women get better treatment, trolls are ignored, and everybody else is comfortable sharing experiences.
>>
>>33948111

This thread is one isolated example and it will end, and life will go on as usual. And even now, this thread is one rare anomaly, the other person (or you) are baiting me and others, and this is all very degenerate.
>>
Every time a girl smiles at me I give her a death glare, because why the fuck should I have to smile like an idiot at her because she fucking smiled. It's so fucking stupid, when I was a kid my parents would always flip shit at me for not smiling when a girl smiled at me, and now as a grown man I don't be have to play their stupid head games anymore
>>
It's hard to say for sure when it's about gender, but...
>girls are more accepted to avoid stepping on the lines
>hating males is more socially accepted than hating girls
>wearing skirts, dresses, purse...
>not invited to things because of mt gender
>"can some boys help me carry this" (but I usually manage to avoid it anyway)
>shamed for sexuality while it's accepted in girls
>>
>>33948743
>hating males is more socially accepted than hating girls
Hating males isn't just socially accepted, it's socially required.

>not invited to things because of mt gender
What have you missed out on?

>shamed for sexuality while it's accepted in girls
Anything in particular you have in mind?
>>
>>33947716

Take a look at the Norwegian prison system for a reasonable example.

You still might go to prison if you commit crimes in Norway. Criminals cannot just be allowed to roam loose in society wreaking havoc. They have to be quarantined until they are healthy again (and if that's not possible, they may have to be quarantined for life).

But that doesn't mean the prisoner needs to be tortured. There is actually a great lack of empirical evidence that treating prisoners brutally does any good for them, or for society. Norway has a better handle on rehabilitation than America does.
>>
>>33944533
>mfw cut
>mfw hyperactive disorder
what
>>
>>33932764
>Because as bad as it is isn't not as bad as having your dick cut off entirely.

lmao

please get the fuck off my board. go back to tumblr.
What kind of fucking point is that?

>well it could have been worse

holy shit. please, use your fucking brain.
>>
>>33944571
>He is 7 now, and very much Aspergers.
do circumcisions cause Aspergers?
>>
>>33944751
>we are the ultimate redpill
Kill yourself, you are mentally ill.
>>
>>33941095
>its already happening mate
>>
>>33932090
This feminist chick would yell at a bunch of dudes in our highschool class and basically get away with it. She'd literally berate dudes and everyone else would stand around and watch silently

She tried that shit on me, and I turned around and yelled back at her, telling her to "ACT YOUR FUCKING AGE!". Basically what her parents should have done with her about 10 years prior to our little spat.

Teachers and other students immediately took her side and I got in trouble. I kept telling the teachers that they were only enabling her mindset and that it would only get worse and worse, but they kept calling me "sexist" for being the only voice of reason.

>I was also in the lib shit Full IB diploma program, that also didn't help. The feminist bitch I yelled back at is currently at UT Austin and is the head of a large anti-Trump movement. There are YouTube videos of her literally assaulting and attacking people on campus for "mansplaining" and being "sexist".
>>
>>33949076

Getting mutilated is a major trauma.

The big lie is that the foreskin is some extra little thing hanging off the penis--it's not. It's a relatively large, muscular, highly vascularized, richly inneervated part of the body, and so well integrated into the rest of the penis. It forms as one structure with the glans in utero, and in babies it's actually still one structure.

To circumcise a baby, the doctor actually first jams a metal probe repeatedly into the baby's preputial orifice. This is necessary to separate the balanopreputial lamina that fuses the foreskin and glans together in infants (the lamina generally dissolves naturally over time, but this takes years and should not be rushed--the median age at which the lamina dissolves enough to allow retraction of the foreskin is 10, but in some boys it takes more time than that).

In traditional Jewish circumcision, the shredding of the balanopreputial lamina is often done with a fingernail.
>>
>>33949140

Some evidence suggests that may be the case. See >>33944533

Traumatic injuries like circumcision (for it IS a traumatic injury, just as it would be traumatic to lose a fingertip, or an ear, or your lips, I could go on) cause floods of stress hormones in the brain. We already know that this can cause physical damage to brain tissue.
>>
>>33933826
Not to mention women have more car accidents on average
>>
>>33948223
What even is your argument? That we shouldn't share cases of double standards among ourselves and raise our awareness, because feminism makes it hopeless? Fuck that.

>and this is all very degenerate.
You're just spewing buzzwords now. "Bait" and "degenerate" and nothing else.

>>33949027
But this isn't about treatment in prisons. The court system in Norway, like the rest of the world, judges people on actual guilt. The fact that others didn't commit the crime because of the 'luck' component of not having been in a position to is irrelevant there just like everywhere else. How is Norway less compatibilist than any other country?
>>
>>33932090
Women in the military who earn as much as me but dont have to pass their fitness tests.
>>
>>33948646
But why though? What did they do to you?
>>
>>33949351

>But this isn't about treatment in prisons. The court system in Norway, like the rest of the world, judges people on actual guilt. The fact that others didn't commit the crime because of the 'luck' component of not having been in a position to is irrelevant there just like everywhere else. How is Norway less compatibilist than any other country?

The Norwegian penal system is far less retributive. That was the point I was making.

A hard incompatibilist utilitarian society would likely treat prisoners similar to Norway, but perhaps with even more compassion.

"Unfortunately it seems that the laws of physics have compelled you to commit a terrible crime. You are hereby sentenced to pay restitution to the victims you were compelled to victimize, and to be sequestered until such time as the court deems you rehabilitated. We are truly sorry it had to turn out this way, we bear you no ill will, but society must be protected. This court is adjourned".
>>
>>33949568

Btw, this hypothetical system is not much difference than sequestering someone who got sick with a terrible contagious disease.

You don't need to blame the disease carrier, or hate them for their disease, to tell them, "Tough luck, buddy. We can't let you roam around infecting people with this disease. You must be quarantined until we figure out how to cure this".

No need for hatred, torture, none of it.
>>
>>33949518
Because fuck you, I don't have to bow down to some cunt just because she graced me with 3 seconds of her favour. Some bitch made the mistake of sitting beside me in my physics class yesterday, and when she tried to small talk at me, I glared her down in silence and creeped the hell out of her
>>
>>33949689

Out of curiousity, are you an MGM survivor and if so, do you think you would feel different if males and females both had equal protection from genital mutilation?
>>
>>33949731
>do you think you would feel different if males and females both had equal protection from genital mutilation?
Not that anon, but "equal protection" could mean banning MGM or allowing FGM, which would be hugely different changes.
>>
>>33949814

For the sake of clarity I will clarify.

I mean forbidding nonconensual genital cutting on males as it is forbidden on females.
>>
>>33948646

I know what you mean, man. I also find it insulting that I am expected to validate women by smiling at them or smiling back at them. It's insulting. I owe women nothing and I reject the arbitrary obligations forced on me. Besides, there are lots and lots and lots of other guys willing to smile at them and validate their existences.
>>
>>33949351

My argument is that western society is set up a certain way, and it is the complete opposite of how I think. Most PEOPLE - men and women - accept how things are, and are diametrically opposed to the way I think. This thread has achieved nothing, we will just be seen as a bunch of weirdos in a weird corner of the internet. And I am 100 percent certain at this point that you are trying to bait guys the way I described, and you are increasingly frustrated that you aren't getting what you want.

Go fuck yourself, you little fraud.
>>
>>33944781
I would love to see the feminist tears over this. After all the bitching about sexism while ignoring circumcision on boys, suddenly the table turns and their own sexism argument justifies the treatment they support against males being used against the people they care about.
>>
>>33949568
But it's courts, not the penal system, that are inherently compatibilist.

>"Unfortunately it seems that the laws of physics have compelled you to commit a terrible crime.
This isn't a difference. Including God, determinism or free will in a judgement doesn't change the nature of the court system, or the penal system for that matter.

>You are hereby sentenced to pay restitution to the victims you were compelled to victimize,
How is that just or logical if the intent is to protect society?

>>33950091
I have no idea how you concluded that, but you are obviously more interested in shitposting buzzwords and derailing the thread than talking about the topic or listening to reason over your assumptions.
>>
>>33950781

>But it's courts, not the penal system, that are inherently compatibilist.

They needn't be. That's just the way they are right now (actually, I don't think they're blatantly so--sometimes they seem libertarian).

>This isn't a difference. Including God, determinism or free will in a judgement doesn't change the nature of the court system, or the penal system for that matter.

It could.

>How is that just or logical if the intent is to protect society?

Protecting society from crime is a major part of protecting society. You don't have to say the criminal was fundamentally morally responsible for his crimes to make him pay back what he stole (in the case of theft of money--which is admittedly a more easily replaced object than most others as money is very fungible)

Anyway, much as I have enjoyed this conversation it really is getting outside the scope of this thread, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>33950861
>Anyway, much as I have enjoyed this conversation it really is getting outside the scope of this thread, wouldn't you say?
You're right. If you do make a thread elsewhere, I'll follow.
>>
>>33950861

Btw I want to be clear--if you want to discuss this further, please make threads about it.

I do want to discuss this (maybe not right now because it's late, and not in this thread because it's getting off topic, but in the future and in other threads).

It IS a topic worthy of discussion and it's not my intention to be greasy or to silence you. But it is getting off topic, and I will soon retire tonight.

If you post about this another time, I very well may see your thread and debate you on this matter.
>>
>>33936187
they didn't want to talk to you because they're normal guys looking for fucking tools, they don't want to talk to a mentally ill man
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10KB, 225x225px)
download (5).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>33935580
>what are the numerical digits that appear when you proceed to stand on it
>>
>>33932090
>>33933438
>>33934305
Ask this question to /lgbt/.
>>
>>33948646
Mate, were your parents also sjws by any chance?
>>
>>33937310
>So not only were guys often forced to lift books for the dumb cow but it meant the girls weren't allowed to skip out on class for 15 minutes
That's an interesting way of looking at it.
>>
People comparing being small to being fat
>>
>>33947832
>Sexism exists.
>To men.
>I wish I was born a woman. Then I could be stupid and weak and get benefits from it.
;_;
>>
>>33932090
someone is rude to me
>oh, they're probably just having a stressful day, please try to be understanding
i'm rude to someone
>i know you're having a bad day, but that does not mean you get to take it out on others

child complains about parents
>there's two sides to every story
>they're probably just stressed
>try to see things from their perspective
parent complains about child
>must be the kid's fault, beat his ass with a belt

woman sexually harassed by man
>scalp him
>drag him through the streets
>hang draw and quarter him
>still not enough of a punishment
man sexually harassed my woman
>crickets
>>
>>33952725
>>must be the kid's fault, beat his ass with a belt
not all parents are this bad, unlike the sexual harassment examples.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.